Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Smile Ideas for space ship maps

We need ideas for a map where you fight with space ships. We have graphics for space ships and we could use the flying technology, basicly you zoom away very far to allow space fights or very huge maps.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:04 PM
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
maybe you can use the cash earned in game for weapons/upgrades for your own personal space ship.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:09 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe have the spaceship replace dropship selection, where you just quickly fly over to a dropship but still have to evade n00bs who wanna blow everything up around them.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:46 PM
I'ma Pimp Toast!!
Leoxx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Leoxx
IXI's and crono's ideas are sounding really good, maybe (if crono's idea gets set into place) you can make a dock/house, where you can use IXI's idea and customize and upgrade the ship.

This is Bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him achieve world dominance. =]
Old 08-09-2007, 10:11 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Lets just make it like Freelancer (not an MMORPG so I can discuss it right?)
Every town you fly to has warps to deathmatch and stuff and outsides the town you fight with spaceships!
Old 08-09-2007, 10:35 PM
Jin
Black_Wallstreet is an unknown quantity at this point
Drosphip:

The droship in gereral, will be the same. It will include all the standard need's, such as; Outfit Terminal, Statistics, Help Info, Shops, etc...

Classes:

All these classes will be new, and they can each drive different spacecrafts.
Im not good with names, so I will just subsitute the names with letters.

Class A
Ship: Xa-8
Ship Description: A very fast ship. This ship is very elusive, and it can shoot very quickly. It's bullets do somewhat little damage, and it's defense isnt that great.

Class B
Ship: D-87
Ship Description: An average ship. This ship is somewhat elusive, and it shooting speed is average. It can deal out decent damage, and it's defense is pretty good aswell.

Class C
Ship: Bc-5
Ship Description: A very powerful ship. This ship is slow, but it's shooting power is great. It can take alot of hit's before it powers down.

As you can tell, the names of the ships are not very good aswell.

Map:

There will be three teams in all. Each of them can use any ship they want depending on the class they choose. Once you enter the map, there is two of every ship for each team. Now, these ships will not respawn, which makes it a team game. The Xa-8 ship has a driver, and two passengers. One passenger controls it's rapid shooting machine guns. The other passenger controls it's speedy energy beam shooter. The D-87 has one driver, and three passengers. One passenger controls the somewhat fast mega-beam shooter. While the other two passengers control it's average speed Dual-Rocket Launchers. The Bc-5 has one driver, and five passengers. One passenger controls it's slow-paced hyper beam. Two other passengers control it's energy ball shooter. And the last two passengers control it's average speed solar beam.

Now I know your asking, why dont you just have more ships, instead of sharing them? The problem is, is that it would be far to hard to try and aim and control a ship traveling at that speed at the same time.

After you leave the "launching deck", the map is basically a giant space arena.

Teams:

Team A
Ship Color(s): Red

Team B
Ship Colors(s): Blue

Team C
Ship Colors(s): Green
Old 08-10-2007, 01:56 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Umm had this idea where when you goto teleport to your bunker maybe a spaceship instead drops you off.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:48 AM
Wedge has 7 Rep Points :D
Tracker180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
Maybe have the spaceship replace dropship selection, where you just quickly fly over to a dropship but still have to evade n00bs who wanna blow everything up around them.
so it's sorta like a pk zone?

...yea, and a teleporter in each dropship annd if u go in that teleporter, you don't have to fly back to it anymore, you just have to go to another teleporter!!! sorta like a non-handheld transporting scroll from UN

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()
Old 08-10-2007, 12:19 PM
Banned
SayianOozaru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SayianOozaru
To lazy to finish that old map Stefan?

Crack a whip at Vulcan, and lets see what happens.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
What does he mean by ideas? Sounds to me like hes already got them all. Well, just put 2 ships on 1 Gmap and make people have to defend there ship. You would have to use smaller ships like mini fighters to attack each ships, or to fly over and board onto it. Sorta like Star Wars Battlefront 2
Old 08-10-2007, 04:37 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555 View Post
What does he mean by ideas? Sounds to me like hes already got them all. Well, just put 2 ships on 1 Gmap and make people have to defend there ship. You would have to use smaller ships like mini fighters to attack each ships, or to fly over and board onto it. Sorta like Star Wars Battlefront 2
No, it would be stupid. Imagine two speeders trying to "fight", it'd be really retarded.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:30 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Imagine two speeders trying to "fight"
No idea why, but that made me laugh.
Old 08-12-2007, 02:14 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Maybe you could have fight on this map like we are all squadrants and there can be a little suicidal boarding and stuff. The first one is the map you see before you connnect then this is the one you see after. You could have raiding planet ones for those who want closerange and they appear back on the dropship but just have to man a miny gun or something to protect from the asteroids coming through.

Last edited by pooper200000; 02-04-2009 at 01:45 AM..
Old 08-12-2007, 07:14 PM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Hm. Upgrades? Sounds like IXI and az would own all then seeing how much money they have.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:01 AM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
No, it would be stupid. Imagine two speeders trying to "fight", it'd be really retarded.
I can't remember the last time you agreed with me on something.. I wouldn't care, but you always say it's stupid.. IT'S NOT ALWAYS STUPID! lol.