Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum > Classic Bugs and suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2006, 10:24 PM
Minoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to behold
A combination of the three versions would be the best solution.. either that or separate servers.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:03 PM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
PFFT, when the HELL did you join NBK.
waaay back brotha, do i know u? u seem frustrated
Old 11-02-2006, 03:51 PM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoc View Post
A combination of the three versions would be the best solution.. either that or separate servers.
with 12 people on each?
Old 11-02-2006, 06:35 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim5354 View Post
with 12 people on each?
12 people on each? The current server would have 0, the next two would have around 20.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:36 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry for reviving this thread, but it has come to my attention that there is a possibility of Burger Refuge being removed perminately. If this is true, I am starting a petition to keep Burger Refuge online. Upon confirmation of this rumor, please post your account name and alias in this thread please.
Old 12-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
Sorry for reviving this thread, but it has come to my attention that there is a possibility of Burger Refuge being removed perminately. If this is true, I am starting a petition to keep Burger Refuge online. Upon confirmation of this rumor, please post your account name and alias in this thread please.
Apparantly it's true
Old 12-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Former Classic Staff
jake13jake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
jake13jake : Massokre
Old 12-10-2006, 09:53 PM
Psionic Youth
Tyhm will become famous soon enough
Tyhm: Tyhm

"Power does not corrupt. Fear corrupts, perhaps the fear of a loss of power."- John Steinbeck
"I'm only acting retarded, what's your excuse?" queried the Gord.
- My pet, the Levelup Gnome

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...&postcount=233
Old 12-10-2006, 11:34 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus: maximus_asinus
Old 12-10-2006, 11:34 PM
Minoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
It's a false rumour.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:35 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
Quote:
It's a false rumour.
It was confirmed by Kino and a few other LATs.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:12 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Rufus : Rufus

(Why not make a petition thread?)
Old 12-11-2006, 12:17 AM
Quote:
It was confirmed by Kino and a few other LATs.
I doubt Storm would allow it to happen.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:27 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
Quote:
I doubt Storm would allow it to happen.
Yeah, Storm is all about preservation, I forgot. Thats why we have this awesome overworld, and all these great quests.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:55 AM
Banned
Devil has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Devil Send a message via MSN to Devil
Remove Burger Refuge?

No wonder Classic went down the ****ter