Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum > Classic Bugs and suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2007, 01:47 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Bug: Items disappearing in certain levels.

When something is placed such as a bomb, gelat, and other basic droppables they disappear in a few select levels.

So far I have found out they disappear in:

graalcity_outside_03.nw
exodus_inside_01.nw (Which is stopping players from getting the warp jewel for Exodus' Spar)
gc_studiok_01.nw (Which is stopping players from taking part in "Fort Building" as the blocks do not appear)

I'm unsure of the cause, but they're stopping some functions from working. I have a suspicion that it's something to do with the GC tools, although this is only a hunch. It seems while we were playing Fort Building the other day, blocks stopped functioning half way through that, apparently due to the amount of blocks we had placed.

I'm not sure, but it's something someone should check on, rather then accusing us of being "out of bombs" or "cheating" like someone has already done.
Old 03-10-2007, 02:58 AM
Angel of Nightmares
Nightmareangel has a spectacular aura aboutNightmareangel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nightmareangel
Well the blocks in Studio K are in the level itself. Nothing to do with the GC Tool. And yes I know the bug you're talking about. I believe there is an npc limit on levels so once a lot of blocks are laid in studio K nothing else can be placed. I say this b/c once some of the blocks are destroyed npcs are placeable again. Though I don't know why it's happening in other levels. They probably are related somehow but I doubt it has anything to do with the GC Tool. Especially since I made sure most of the droppables on the tool couldn't be placed on the overworld (graalcity_outside_03.nw). I'll talk with Hell though and get things checked just in case because it is pretty annoying.

"Boredom is that from which insanity is born."

Former Classic Game Coordinator Adminstrator of Doom
Old 03-10-2007, 03:25 AM
Bowie's Deciple
Kristi has a spectacular aura aboutKristi has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kristi Send a message via MSN to Kristi
::sigh:: fixed. someone made a bunch of classes and let them continue existing