Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum > Classic Bugs and suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2006, 01:13 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Stop.

I logged on for the first time in two weeks, and I'm pretty disgusted with what I seen. Why exactly are you guys changing key levels, such as Graal City (refering to the newly added NBK guild house smack dab in the center of Graal City)? I don't think levels like these should be changed. New content should be placed outside of this area, a buffer zone for new/old content. The place is an important part of Classic's history. I thought this new LAT Team was going to bring back the old content, not destroy it. It isn't really my place to say what happens, since I don't log on much anymore, but I mean, come on, have a little more common sense then this.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:29 PM
Banned
Devil has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Devil Send a message via MSN to Devil
Ugh, I used to love classic, but that is not on!

Yeah ok NBK has been around for a long time, but it doesn't need to be right in the center of Graal City.

*thumbs down*
Old 10-23-2006, 02:25 PM
soulwazza is on a distinguished road
I haven't seen any changes lately :[ I know for a fact there is a copy of sardons all relinked and partly rescripted. Someone just needs to finish it off and there bam a classic quest that many people use to enjoy.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:36 PM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
I concur.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:10 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Agree with max, but if classic was really that classic they wouldn't even use the current tileset.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:43 PM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
NbK FOR LYF!!! we CHANGE history!!
Old 10-23-2006, 10:09 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
even though raymond put up a vote asking if people wanted old overworld back, majority of it people voted yes, but raymond told me we are making a new one
Old 10-23-2006, 10:33 PM
Minoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to behold
I want the original overworld back, not the one we had in 2001-2004.
And the NBK guildhouse isn't going anywhere. :]
Old 10-23-2006, 10:38 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Wasn't there an OW with avalon and stuff? If so I like that one :x

it gave me inspiration to possibly lat my own town
Old 10-24-2006, 12:21 AM
Minoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
Wasn't there an OW with avalon and stuff? If so I like that one :x
There were two.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:40 AM
Banned
KuJi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to KuJi Send a message via AIM to KuJi Send a message via MSN to KuJi Send a message via Yahoo to KuJi
Stop...3..2..1.. GO

Classic uses a custom tileset? o.O
Old 10-24-2006, 02:38 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoc View Post
Why? is it because you kept bothering someone untill they put it up, I say it should be removed, along with the other guildhouses.
Old 10-24-2006, 02:43 AM
Banned
Devil has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Devil Send a message via MSN to Devil
Quote:
Originally Posted by syltburk View Post
NbK FOR LYF!!! we CHANGE history!!
PFFT, when the HELL did you join NBK.
Old 10-24-2006, 04:57 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
A little arrogant aren't we? You of all people should understand what I mean, but we're not on the same wavelength I guess. You preach that Classic shouldn't be altered from what it was in 2000 (or before) unless your guild is involve apparently.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:22 AM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I'd want classic from 2001-2004...