Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-02-2010, 04:46 AM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Just an FYI to the Mac v6, I would enjoy it if I can use the in-game screen recorder at 20fps without the worse lag in the entire gaming universe, just saying cause im tired of failing to look for a quality free video capture to record my amazing moments on graal.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:01 AM
One More Time
MrOmega is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MrOmega Send a message via MSN to MrOmega Send a message via Yahoo to MrOmega
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsedAngel View Post
To you know who: Ever heard of an update? probably not. They've been updating the client via server side if you haven't noticed, so if you're going to be absolutely oblivious then don't post here.
I think people just want the comfort of seeing a new client for download and wait for it to install. Yeah that it.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:10 AM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
EclipsedAngel has a spectacular aura about
Well some uppity person is trying to suggest that it's only me with the ignore function being absolutely broken. That is certainly not the case, though they could have possibly fixed ignore by now. They fixed a bunch of glitches with the player list already and I didn't need to download anything new.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:38 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
One of my Mac friends asked me to post a YouTube video showing a GK glitch with v6 on Mac.

Quote:
Well some uppity person is trying to suggest that it's only me with the ignore function being absolutely broken. That is certainly not the case, though they could have possibly fixed ignore by now. They fixed a bunch of glitches with the player list already and I didn't need to download anything new.
This was reported 14 months ago by Chris. It's not just you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Ignore does not seem to work on the playerlist, not sure what this is the result of.

Old 12-07-2010, 08:39 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
One of my Mac friends asked me to post a YouTube video showing a GK glitch with v6 on Mac.

This isn't very descriptive, can you explain how to replicate the glitch? or what causes it to start happening?

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 12-07-2010, 08:43 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
This isn't very descriptive, can you explain how to replicate the glitch? or what causes it to start happening?
"I have no idea what caused it, I had finished crypting, was walking to Bomboria trade, passed the pillors by Bomboria and my screen immediately started flashing and spinning as you can see in the video. I reconnected and had the same problem, until a helpful staff member summoned me into Bomboria trade and it stopped. I left Bomboria trade and it started happening again and has been starting again about 10 seconds after I log in. It appears to happen on both pirates.gmap and main.gmap, probably the others too. It doesn't happen inside."

Old 12-09-2010, 01:24 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post

This glitch always happens to me when I try to video record using the graal video recorder, usually at higher 20 fps.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:24 PM
vexx1000 is on a distinguished road
i downloaded the windows v6 graal beta and it doesnt seem to open for me. I have windows xp, and im sure im compatible for this graal client. Any help?
Old 12-17-2010, 03:28 PM
vexx1000 is on a distinguished road
And i forgot to mention, when i do run as(administrator) it pops up with an error Themida with no description and only allows me to press "Ok"
Old 12-17-2010, 03:38 PM
Talbourn is on a distinguished road
While in FS mode, pressing f7 once opens the playerlist, but pressing it again does not close it. You have to manually right-click Graal, then press f7 again.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:58 AM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
Holy jesus, God is trying to kill me. I downloaded the new update and my stupid client does this crap where it it fades to white, then the buttons on the playerlist are blank with blue boxes where the text should be.

Yeah that's not cool at all.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:35 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbourn View Post
While in FS mode, pressing f7 once opens the playerlist, but pressing it again does not close it. You have to manually right-click Graal, then press f7 again.
This it gets annoying.

Also, I updated to the new version today and it wont let me go to full screen mode. There isn't even a resolution selection in the f3 menu its just blank in the drop down box.
Old 12-19-2010, 12:21 AM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
Someone PLEASE fix the horrible horrible fade to white thing.
It happens when I don't focus on the client then go back to it or something.

It fades to nearly completely white while there are some shapes and colors still visible, like everything is almost blended into a white color.
Old 12-19-2010, 12:48 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Someone PLEASE fix the horrible horrible fade to white thing.
It happens when I don't focus on the client then go back to it or something.

It fades to nearly completely white while there are some shapes and colors still visible, like everything is almost blended into a white color.
Attach your game_console.log
Old 12-21-2010, 03:02 AM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
That terrible glitch is gone in the new beta build.

One complaint I have is the fact I can't click the tab over and over to open PMs like v5.
Also when I get a cross server PM, the bubble on the far right tab won't leave even after I opened that cross server PM, I have to read all other masses and PMs in the client before it disappears.

Tags
graal v6