Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-16-2004, 10:55 AM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
Can't you guys just let servers die off?
Old 02-16-2004, 11:05 AM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Quote:
Originally posted by SlikRick
Can't you guys just let servers die off?
Give them a 3rd/4th chance, if it fails leave it to rest MD:-)
Old 02-16-2004, 11:36 AM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
But then you'll have idiots later on that have some "briliant" idea to bring back the server a couple months after the last person quits on the projects
Old 02-16-2004, 05:55 PM
EmortalDragon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EmortalDragon
milkdude

I just had a bad experice for globals that act like thier god.Once they hit that Admin level 1,thier like omg im stefan number 2 its like ****.But nothing against you MoonGod i like you .

And for protaga***,I personally dont like you and your ignorance.My sig reminds me of you logging on servers trying to make your self usefull when another PWA figures is thier.You didnt like my comments to you yesturday on RC so you bring it to forums pathatic.Go and be a PWA and do your job instead of harassing servers that busted thier ass working and trying to make a sucessful playerworld like no other for players to play and keep them selfs occupied.
Old 02-16-2004, 06:05 PM
Slick

some reason forums say im not authorized to quote people so sorry if this is confuseng lol.

Any ways,Why leave bravo dead when this time around we feal as if bravo is going to make it and we busted are ass's the last 9 months to make it work.If we dont succed yes ill keep bravo dead,but i gurentee it will succed this time around.
Old 02-16-2004, 06:06 PM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
Re: milkdude

Quote:
Originally posted by EmortalDragon
I just had a bad experice for globals that act like thier god.Once they hit that Admin level 1,thier like omg im stefan number 2 its like ****.But nothing against you MoonGod i like you .

And for protaga***,I personally dont like you and your ignorance.My sig reminds me of you logging on servers trying to make your self usefull when another PWA figures is thier.You didnt like my comments to you yesturday on RC so you bring it to forums pathatic.Go and be a PWA and do your job instead of harassing servers that busted thier ass working and trying to make a sucessful playerworld like no other for players to play and keep them selfs occupied.
He was doing his job, he came to review the playerworld. 2 PWA need to either way, and it doesnt matter if they are both at the same time. I'd also suggest you stop posting things like this it doesn't make you look good as a manager, and we can deny you public for doing so if we will the management will not be responsilble or be able to operate correctly.
Old 02-16-2004, 06:10 PM
errr

So basicly he can review me even though we hated each other before he was PWA.Isnt that conflict of intress,I think it is.So Spark get another PWA in his spot ithat isnt fair to bravo if the PWA that is/was testing us has a grudge against its owner.Well i asking you please find some one else to help you finish are inspection.
Old 02-16-2004, 06:25 PM
VIP runned out
ETD is on a distinguished road
Re: errr

Quote:
So basicly he can review me even though we hated each other before he was PWA.Isnt that conflict of intress,I think it is.So Spark get another PWA in his spot ithat isnt fair to bravo if the PWA that is/was testing us has a grudge against its owner.Well i asking you please find some one else to help you finish are inspection.
I'm not complaining that Moon God is going to inspect my server...
Old 02-16-2004, 06:27 PM
dammit

Lucky bastard lol... I want MoonGod and spark to inspect me but Spark and him (you know who i mean) logs on.
Old 02-16-2004, 06:32 PM
VIP runned out
ETD is on a distinguished road
Re: dammit

Quote:
Lucky bastard lol... I want MoonGod and spark to inspect me but Spark and him (you know who i mean) logs on.
My perfect inspection would be Houdiniman, and Spark

VT was on last week, and said he'd be proud to have us on the hosted tab.. but I dunno if that counted as an inspection :|

Yesterday MG said he was going to log on later... but didn;t... but now today spark said he's going to come on later, so I guess we're getting inspected by Spark today
:P
a few of the levels are not fixed up 100%, but I'm sure they aren't so bad as to where he'd notice
Old 02-16-2004, 10:31 PM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
Re: milkdude

Quote:

And for protaga***,I personally dont like you and your ignorance.
Funny, you are the one who is trying to neglect the fact that you need to deal with PWA.

Quote:

My sig reminds me of you logging on servers trying to make your self usefull when another PWA figures is thier.You didnt like my comments to you yesturday on RC so you bring it to forums pathatic.
That's correct, I didn't like your comments, and yes, I did bring it to the forums. What's your point? You do a pisspoor job as a manager. You open old wounds and take such huge risks for nothing and your lack of judgement and self control could have screwed over the people that actually work hard on your server, and you still try to defend it.

Quote:

Go and be a PWA and do your job instead of harassing servers that busted thier ass working and trying to make a sucessful playerworld like no other for players to play and keep them selfs occupied.
I don't harass servers, or anyone. You started hassling me when I came on your world with an open mind to start inspecting. It's your fault I dislike you so much, and it's your fault I'm saying any of this right now. Stop trying to blame someone else for your problems.

Quote:
Originally posted by ETD

VT was on last week, and said he'd be proud to have us on the hosted tab.. but I dunno if that counted as an inspection :|
Ah it wasn't an official inspection, however, I do like your server. I plan on looking at it again and summarizing some of the observations I made there.
Old 02-17-2004, 03:03 PM
I am X-Mann
WHIPENIE4 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to WHIPENIE4 Send a message via AIM to WHIPENIE4
the tileset was Asteria's made by Glub. but he has full rights to it since Asteria died.. Good Luck.

- X-Mann (Blessing Graal since 1998) Haha

- Graal 2000 Project (Contact Me to get Apart of this expierience

Windows Vista. Graal. Not a Good Combination.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:47 PM
haunter is on a distinguished road
That tileset has been *****d out to so many servers, it's not even funny anymore.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:55 PM
Sparked.
MarkB is on a distinguished road
Lol, damn, never seen so many slams on 1 server before.

Graal Kingdoms Event Master
I am tired to wake up the morning to see the forum going each day worst and worst because of a few people trying to ruin this forums. If you don't play any more Graal neither like the managment then what are you doing there ? I will not let anyone ruin the friendship of the community, we are there to have fun and not to have stress ! If you have bad energy to spend against something, then take a punching ball. This is the Third time i warn to not continue this way, so the next step will be to put out of the community trouble makers. -Unixmad

My point of view is your tooth are not big enough to hit me because if it were you will have eaten me since a while. Personaly i will never eat you because it will really taste bad. -Unixmad
Old 02-17-2004, 11:06 PM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
Quote:
Originally posted by MarkB
Lol, damn, never seen so many slams on 1 server before.
Nice sig Mark..

MD.. seriously just let it die, that is why I quit Bravo Manager. No one wanted it and it isn't going to go anywhere. I'm not trying to bash Bravo or you its just the fact, deal with it.