FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-20-2004, 04:28 AM
Banned
Myukoi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Myukoi
Quote:
Originally posted by R0bin

Yes, because symbonia completes servers all the time
Faldur was going to be so cool, i remember going on the forums when i was new to graal, beautiful graphics, the nice community, everyone was so great. :'(
Old 03-20-2004, 05:45 AM
EmortalDragon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EmortalDragon
I was Manager with him i bileve then we changed it to Malhangaia.(Not to sure if it was Faldur)
Old 03-20-2004, 10:46 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by thrashsoul
Guess what Joker ? Its refering to graal x too.
DING DING DING! WE HAVE A LOSER!

Graal X is a rip off of Era. I called this server a ZONE rip off.

There's a big difference- let me explain.

Era is full of ****s with corny heads who run around and call themselves "pkers" when in reality they're only chasing people like me who don't want to pk or dont have guns.

Zone gave us something to do. It was like counterstrike. It's fun no matter how many times you play because you keep getting better and better. It also had teamwork and the best graphics i've seen on graal so far.

Era's guns are crap.

Zone's guns are awesome.

Era is run by a Scottish man.

Zone was ran by an American.

Yes I would prefer the American over the Scottish one any day. XD! (no offense Chrisz)
Old 03-20-2004, 11:57 AM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
I made Faldur.
Old 03-28-2004, 08:03 PM
Blank
Kirble is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kirble
How dare you bring Nationalism into this? So what if its run by a Scot. Whats wrong with that? That just like resenting a product because the seller is Pakistani. Im British, and I produce enough work for other people standards, which they like. Also, Kaimetsu, WanDaMan, SnakeAndy and Spark are from Britain, are you going to reject them because they dont come from the biggest nation in the 1st world? I swear down on this, dont get me started up on this, as I have expierienced this from the likes of Korp. The world does not revolve around America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
It's a circle and we're just at a bad angle.
Old 03-28-2004, 08:08 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Kirble
How dare you bring Nationalism into this? So what if its run by a Scot. Whats wrong with that? That just like resenting a product because the seller is Pakistani. Im British, and I produce enough work for other people standards, which they like. Also, Kaimetsu, WanDaMan, SnakeAndy and Spark are from Britain, are you going to reject them because they dont come from the biggest nation in the 1st world? I swear down on this, dont get me started up on this, as I have expierienced this from the likes of Korp. The world does not revolve around America.
But a lot of good things have come from it.

Like the windows you're using now, hell I bet vBullitein or whatever is American too. Did I mention if it wasnt for them the internet/computers would never be the same? Americans are the ones keeping this game a live anyway. If it was only us europeans this game would be nothing. (by americans im referring to north america because..erm nvm)
Old 03-28-2004, 09:21 PM
Blank
Well, if the UK Population was larger than the U.S, UK is bound to have more players, since more people live there, thus more people having PCs, thus again, more people playing Graal. Though, A strong community spirit is needed aswell as player count, and I bet you, Not all Americans come on to enjoy the community gameplay

Plus, I didnt mention anything about America having alot of good things come out of it. I mentioned about how people think that America is the world. Plus, Linux came from Finland, Which I think, is European. Either way, it is not American (upon mentioning Windows). Babylon is run by and American aswell, but I prefer Era over it, due to Era's orignallity, NOT Nationality. Okay, Im done, Flame me, I dont care

Quote:
Old 03-28-2004, 10:06 PM
Banned
R0bin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to R0bin
I, speaking on behalf of my country (the UK), apologise to the entire world, about spawning first british colonies on america and the subsiquent nation that arose from them. Please do not bomb us bin laden .
Old 03-28-2004, 10:07 PM
Blank
Quote:
Originally posted by R0bin
I, speaking on behalf of my country (the UK), apologise to the entire world, about spawning first british colonies on america and the subsiquent nation that arose from them. Please do not bomb us bin laden .
lol, too right we did, only be booted out again under the very insane King George

Quote: