Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 09:21 PM
Stokell Perseus
Stokell88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Removed from (Events Team) - Oppinions?

Alright, i'm not here to try and get re-hired. I want the select few *****s who cheat in my events, call me names, and ruin it for other people to know how i feel, and i want to know what other people think about this.

I also want to know who complained, and for what reason. If you're man enough to tell me. I was a new ET, never done it before, and yeah i made some mistakes, but i never did anything "just because i could". I kicked people out of events for GENUINE reasons, i know this, and they know this. One thing i noticed, is that when people think they have got away with something, and then i catch them, and kick them, they will deny it untill they're fingers bleed, throwing allsorts of names at me, which if they actually sat back and thought about it, is totaly out of order.

At the end of the day, these players have NO NEED to moan, as i don't have to get on tag and host for them, i choose to because i like (used to like) hosting events for people who actually want to play to have fun.

Let's have a few examples-:

1) Sebastian - I don't mind the kid, but he cheats whenever he can. When playing tactical skirmish, he would constantly run out of the level i was in, then magically have full HP in seconds, obviously using a cookie, which as we all know isn't allowed. So i'll kick him, and instead of holding his hands up and saying "yeah you were right to kick me, i cheated", he will be so mad that he wasted a cookie, and PM DD saying that i've kicked him unfairly.

I can't keep records of every single time i have to sort a player out, so when i get complaints, i can't tell you exactly what has happend, as i host alot of events. So him complaining about me, is unfair without me having a chance to explain what happend.

2) Donark - Although i don't like him, he usualy plays fair in all the events i have played with him. But as SOON as i put my et tag on for the first time, he came out with the most insultive comments about me, for no reason. I remember once when i accidently forgot to make the level a PK Zone, he flipped out and said i was "A BS NOOB ET". I can take that, but constantly? No. These comments would be every single event. This is why i decided i wouldn't allow him in my events for a while, and guess what?

He didn't like that.

So he complained even more, resulting in him eventually complaining to DD.

3) Name - We have sorted this situation out now, but i figured i give you an example of what happend anyway.

I hosted an LMS style event, with unlimited players for 10 minutes, i specifically said no bombs, as it's too lame for such a small level. So what does he do? Warp in continuously dropping trip bombs. And what can i do about this? Nothing, but try to keep him from entering the warp. In doing this, i wasn't aware that i spammed the remote control with messages along the lines of "Stokell88 Prob: player not in level for ":kick" "

So i then received a PM from squirt telling me to stop abusing.

I can't beleive how much of a different side to players i have seen simply by becomming an events team member, people suddenly change when you put that tag on, for the much, much worse.

I could literaly go on for hours, dropping names of the main players who ruin events, but it would be pointless and childish. Another complaint i received was "You were on tag when another ET was hosting". The only thing i can say to that is - Yes, clever boys and girls, i was HELPING THEM. Luke, Dave and Name have ALL asked for my help at some point, to which i have said "No problem" and helped them with whatever they needed.

I just hope the pathetic few that complained about the way i ran things are happy with less than half the events there was before. In 4 days i had near 40 hours of ON TAG time, gave out nearly 200ECs, and even used my money and items when i ran out. I hope you are happy knowing that i tried my hardest, and you've ruined the only opportunity i had at having some real fun by providing more events for the players.

I also want you to know, that i don't blame DD for removing me, i blame the people who lied, over exagerated and talked rubbish, making things out to be much worse than they were.

I better end this here before my fingers start to bleed also.

Intelligent oppinions are welcomed.
You last visited: 10-17-2004 at 07:39 PM

-------------------------------------------

Confirmed Private Message Receipts (1)
Sent to: Stefan
Graal Online HQ

Message Sent Date : 10-16-2004 / 06:06 PM

Message Read Date : 09-22-2007 / 09:08 PM

Old 03-13-2009, 09:23 PM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
Readd stokell he does fun events, and he hosts a ton more then any other ET has so far.

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:25 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokell88 View Post
he will be so mad that he wasted a cookie
dude i would've been mad 2 i love oreos
Old 03-13-2009, 09:26 PM
UnKnown Confusion
Vman13x can only hope to improve
k really stokell did a goodjob for kicking those people his reasons are fair and they were breaking the rules which means they deserved to get kicked and he souldnt be fired for doing the right thing.I see nothing wrong with what he did,and for those of you that complained really need to stop crying about stuff because if you break the rules there will be a consequence.
I think Stokell should be hired back.
Lol i'm also not suprised donark was named he cries about everything everyday.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:30 PM
Stokell Perseus
I received this from Swifty. This is what most players have said to me in player also

Soldado, unknown of (Los Carteles) (Fri Mar 13 19:59:33 2009):
Yea you were when I was hosting I was wrong but got the hang of it but dude you like a pro et and I want you as et again. Dude when I made mistakes u helped me and I mostly found out how to be et because of you at first everyone hated me but when you gave me advice it was really good I was loved as et . You will be a et I would want back over all the others.

Graal Online HQ

Old 03-13-2009, 09:38 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokell88 View Post
In doing this, i wasn't aware that i spammed the remote control with messages along the lines of "Stokell88 Prob: player not in level for ":kick" "

So i then received a PM from squirt telling me to stop abusing.
I never said you were abusing, I only said you were spamming RC. I honestly didn't care though because I was the only one on RC at the time. Also, I never even told anyone about the situation, so I don't see how this could have influenced any decisions made on remove you as a ET.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:39 PM
Stokell Perseus
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
I never said you were abusing, I only said you were spamming RC. I honestly didn't care though because I was the only one on RC at the time. Also, I never even told anyone about the situation, so I don't see how this could have influenced any decisions made on remove you as a ET.
I used it as an example, never said it influenced anything. I was saying how things look worse than they are.

Graal Online HQ

Old 03-13-2009, 10:29 PM
Master Blaster
deathbarrier99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to deathbarrier99 Send a message via Yahoo to deathbarrier99
This always ****ing happens.

The ETA never asks for the ETs side of the story.

It's ****ing rubbish and has happened to me as well.

I shall not rest until every idiot has been vanquished!

Eros Cassini (Mon May 08 13:16:32 2006):
You're the fat Cassini
Old 03-13-2009, 10:38 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 03-13-2009, 10:39 PM
Master Blaster
deathbarrier99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to deathbarrier99 Send a message via Yahoo to deathbarrier99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Hoohah sister.

I shall not rest until every idiot has been vanquished!

Eros Cassini (Mon May 08 13:16:32 2006):
You're the fat Cassini
Old 03-13-2009, 10:41 PM
LAT
DKH89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DKH89 Send a message via MSN to DKH89
Lol!
Old 03-14-2009, 12:16 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
You wasted his cookie
Old 03-14-2009, 12:44 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
ETs shouldn't have to look for people that cheat. I don't see why a scripter can't implement something to block certain items in events. It's so easy I can do it!

Regarding Stokell's removal, I find it quite unprofessional that the ETA didn't get Stokell's side of the story before removing him.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:46 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
well stokell, you need to agree you did do things that were not very good as ET.
Like talking **** about people in Mass's ON TAG and even in the event aswell.

Opposite = stokell

Opposite (Thu Mar 12 16:19:39 2009):
Mass message:
Oh so that's why you're crying so hard.
What are you looking to acheive? An EC?
You want an EC kid? ;_;

Opposite (Thu Mar 12 15:33:52 2009):
Mass message:
Sorry guys, DT (Account : BlueMelon) Didn't want to donate the AC back for an event ;_;

(I kinda JUST WON IT...)
Old 03-14-2009, 12:47 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
ETs shouldn't have to look for people that cheat. I don't see why a scripter can't implement something to block certain items in events. It's so easy I can do it!

Regarding Stokell's removal, I find it quite unprofessional that the ETA didn't get Stokell's side of the story before removing him.
The thing is its not only 1 or 2 people that reported, Im guessing there was more then that, INCLUDING fellow ET members.