Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Information
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-06-2007, 12:30 AM
Tįri o Taurė
ReBorn_Spirit is on a distinguished road
Exclamation GK Verbal commands

In game commands listed under "/help commands"
However its seriously out of date and doesnt tell you the full story.
I will attempt to explain some of them here for you, atleast the ones I know to be usefull in the game.

Btw here is what you get when you say "/help commands"
- - -
usekeys addscore disarm cast gsay dm inventory
hiscore useskill save title party readyskill
fix_me resistances statistics mark who skills
help examine drop recipes listen search fixme
dropall recipe
- - -

Anyways, enough of that. Things that you might actually want to use. Listed and described in brief of what it does.

/cast - This on its own will give you a full list of all the spells you know

/cast Spellname - example "/cast create food apple" will cast that spell when your press attack key

/drop item 1 - drops the item once, if you don't spell it all out it will only drop one

/dropall - used commonly as a scam, or just before someone plans to never return to GK.

/help - somewhat useless, but it will explain the other pointless commands that won't do much good anymore. There are a few exceptions though, like those advanced players going for score.

/kingdom - tells you very little and should automatically call up /kingdom help, but it doesnt.

/kingdom tag - this will simply add your kingdom tag

/kingdom leave - unless you really hate your kingdom that you are in, don't do this one. Simply it will kick you out of the kingdom member list.

/ksay msg - this would send a message to all your kingdoms members, do not abuse it for spam, as it is meant for your kingdom leaders to get your attention in times of war.

leave - *note, no slash used on this one. this is used on a boat to simply jump off of it.

/listen 1 - the default is 10 as far as I know, you can turn it down to 1 for no player was killed by this messages, or up to 100+ to see who is killing what.

/lockdooropen - now this is usefull if you ever want to have a player shop. First you will need a rather empty house, or one prepaired to be a shop in the first place, then go inside the building, open the door, and then simply say the command. As long as you do not close the door, it should remain open so your customers can come and go as they please. Keep in mind, its not for normal houses.

/mark itemname - this can be used to mark which item you want to write on, like a chest or bag, or even a scroll.

name pet petname - *note this requires no slash, it will name your pet and make it harder to tame for others though. "petname" can be changed to what you want to name it, please keep it appropriate.

/party - this is much like /kingdom, in which it should bring up /party hep but does not.

/party help - this actually gives you some info on the commands but not much else.

/party form name - this would allow you to create a party with the party called "name", you can change that if you want

/party join name - this would simply allow you to join the party name, it doesnt work after level 20 as far as I know, mostly because nobody is willing to fix it, this might change in the future, but don't count on it.

/party say msg - this would allow you to say a message to all your party members, if your even in one to begin with.

/resistances - lists your resistances.

/restart - This command will offer you the chance to restart your character, though all your items will be lost and all your stats reset to the beginning. Including your levels. Simple say the /restart #### it tells you in the bottom right corner of your screen to confirm the restart.

/sethead 1 - this would set your characters face/head to the first head number, there are many to choose some, so start trying a few different numbers out.

setname boat - this is not your name, but rather your boats name, it only works when your driving the boat. The example shown would simply name your boat "boat".

setnick unknown - this is a rather global command, meaning it works on any server, and shouldnt have to be further explained.

/sit - you sit down where you are at.

/skills - This will simply tell you what skills and their experience levels before your next skill level. This is not your overall level, but it does tell you more then just exp numbers.

/sleep - makes you sleep on the ground.

/statistics - this is your characters attribute points and experience, you may notice it doesnt tell you what level you are. To find your level just right click yoruself to see your own profile and level.

/tag add class - not used very often, this can just simply add your character class as a guild tag after your name. They never really finished this command so thats all it does.

/title - this will show your current character title, most commonly is your race.

/title human - this should set your characters title to human.

unstick me - another common global comman, on GK it will set you to the last unstick point you touched. Docks and beds are unstick points to name a few. There are also various places like dungeon entrances and castle unstick points as well.

/useskill skillname - example is /useskill punching.

/useskill inscription - commonly used to write into scrolls, it is actually used with a pen and the skill /mark item.

/who - this will show everyone online, and their title, and W for battle bode and P for peacefull mode.

- -
Okay if I forgot any, someone should probably just get staff to add it in with a decent description, honestly I don't mind, this is for GK players. Mostly the new ones, or the older ones that can't remember yesterday's tips.

Of course you could just reply with the missing commands to. Please no comments on how dumb this is or whatnot. Its information not listed, not your chat room.

Last edited by Sam; 06-14-2008 at 12:00 PM..
Old 07-06-2007, 12:50 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
That will be very useful for all the people how there who always mass out and ask how to names pets ect..
To bad they don't have the forums though.

Old 07-06-2007, 01:04 AM
"seized by somnolence"
sage_scooby is on a distinguished road
Methinks this should be stickied and maybe moved to the main section?

-[email protected]
Old 07-06-2007, 01:24 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Very useful for the newer players to find out commands that may help them. And save them time asking people what a command does what.

Last edited by cyan3; 07-06-2007 at 12:18 PM..
Old 07-06-2007, 02:05 AM
Tįri o Taurė
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage_scooby View Post
Methinks this should be stickied and maybe moved to the main section?
Allready asked Sam about doing that, Hope he gets it "stickied" to the information section though. As this is where it belongs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
very useful for the newer players to find out commands that may help them. And save them time asking people what a command does what.
That is my intention, to help newer players, and the older ones that can't remember some of the commands.
Old 07-06-2007, 03:50 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
I will put it over to a help file and give it out to the other EM's
Old 07-06-2007, 05:41 AM
Tįri o Taurė
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Or you could just give them the LINK to this page... Which is alot easier considering not everyone uses the same messengers and programs.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:24 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
..What for?

Old 07-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Tįri o Taurė
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
..What for?

I asked him in game, his basic reply was for "referance".

I think I should gather up some other help info on GK for other things like scrolls and what stats its better to start with.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:13 PM
Global News Team
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBorn_Spirit View Post
I asked him in game, his basic reply was for "referance".
I just don't think the EMs need it. Although I do see where he is coming from.
With no other Staff other than EMs on Graal Kingdoms. People use us GPs and FAQs. Usually when we go on tag to host we get atleast 1 person asking how to do somthing or they tell us about someone who just scammed them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBorn_Spirit View Post
I think I should gather up some other help info on GK for other things like scrolls and what stats its better to start with.
That would help a lot.
We just need to get the new people to read the forums. Graal should advertise the forums more or atleast have a message telling them to get use the forums regulary.

Old 07-09-2007, 03:23 PM
"seized by somnolence"
I haven't updated my GK website in ages but if I remember I will post the commands list there. Also any other info I'd be more than willing to put on it.

-[email protected]
Old 07-10-2007, 12:17 AM
Global News Team
Since the site: http://members.home.nl/svenseitolt/
Has gone down. People realy need a help site. Something similar to that one. That tells people about alchemy ingredients and wisdom levels required to bless which level of enchantment.

Old 07-10-2007, 03:41 AM
<3
Moonite is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Moonite Send a message via Yahoo to Moonite
Sorry for that.. I dont use that provider anymore like 1 year and now they took it down :/
Old 07-10-2007, 05:35 AM
"seized by somnolence"
Like I said if anyone wants to type up the info or just get me basic info I'll put it on my site. It's on the graal's VIP hosting. It's in no way great but if it has good info thats all I care about.

-[email protected]
Old 07-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Tįri o Taurė
I will see what I can do about various topics that will help out newer players. In the mean time people can forum pm me suggestions of what I should explain some in detail on the forums. And of course anyone is certainly welcome to gather up detailed information on things like wisdom and alchemy, and post it on the forums.

We could simply use the forums information section, as it is related to the game, and open to public. Would not be a need for a second website to have all this information.