Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-22-2006, 12:53 AM
Emily_Cruddas is on a distinguished road
Class/level restricted items?

Just something i thought about this for a short time, and i'm sure not many people would care much even if it could make GK more interesting a server for future players, but maybe make the existing or all new items that are limited to one class only, and items that can only be used at or above a certain level.

I have asked online what everyone felt and had many "No's" directed at me, this time instead of just saying "No" I would like to hear your reason why this is a bad idea, and make it a GOOD reason, be honest, such as "I worked very hard for my items and don't want to spend time doing that again." That would be a good reason, but if you can't think up a good reason and post that "Oh that idea sucks my socks, no way" then i'll think your just being a selfish person that doesn't really care what corruption hits GK as long as you have YOUR items.

I really want to see the many classes other than just barbarian and sorceror being the best to choose when you start, there should be more to getting levels than just making your own strong armor and weapons, because right now anyone can buy a +10 weapon and all +12 armor at level 1, that just doesn't seem great to me, i see this could be hard since very few are actually at high levels, and restricting the use of items just because you don't have the level would seem like a bad idea, i'm POSITIVE lots of you would complain, but it's not about YOU, it's about the SERVER and how good it is now compaired to how good it CAN be.

To me GK is just lame, all the classes are smeared together with the skill scrolls making it needless to even pick one at the start, i don't see many players on very often anymore, i'm unsure when GK last had 100 online at once, and with a few of you complaining that RP needs to make a comeback why not support this idea? You'll see a few more thieves and alchamists running around again. (thief is the most ignored class, because it really has nothing to offer! You can buy the steal scroll already and stat potions and rings take care of the rest.)