Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-01-2012, 04:17 AM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
Forum Login Problem

I've been hearing people talk about not being able to log onto the forums after logging out for the past four days. I decided to test it out, so I went onto a different browser, logged out, and I could not log back in. I would get a blank white page every time. When will this be fixed? There are people who cannot log in.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:51 AM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Oooh, I was wondering why I couldn't log in from Chrome on my iPhone.

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 07-01-2012, 10:31 AM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
I can also confirm this.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:32 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7chocoboknight View Post
I've been hearing people talk about not being able to log onto the forums after logging out for the past four days. I decided to test it out, so I went onto a different browser, logged out, and I could not log back in. I would get a blank white page every time. When will this be fixed? There are people who cannot log in.
Ya this was happening to me, only way I could fix it was copy pasting my old Chrome folder so the cookies'n'stuff were all there.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
I was told by unixmad that they are working on the forums....Not sure what all they are doing, but I know they are making changes.
I also cannot get into the admin panel to do anything, including approve new registrations.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-01-2012, 10:56 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
I hope they upgrade to 4.0
Old 07-01-2012, 11:20 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I hope they upgrade to 4.0
Oh god, I hope they don't. I'm telling you, vB is getting worse with every version.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:51 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Had this issue for a few days, just let me log in today. Did nothing special minus clear cache and what not so they must have fixed it.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:14 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Oh god, I hope they don't. I'm telling you, vB is getting worse with every version.
Agreed, I prefer this version. The newer version is just so meh looking and so complicated and buggy, and I don't like it.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:21 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
:d

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Should work again
Old 07-02-2012, 09:33 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-02-2012, 09:44 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Should work again
Please don't upgrade to VB 4
Old 07-03-2012, 12:07 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
I wonder if this had anything to do with the host of the login server changing several days ago, as the problem began the same day.