Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 06:00 AM
Coder
Programmer has a spectacular aura aboutProgrammer has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Programmer Send a message via MSN to Programmer Send a message via Yahoo to Programmer
.:: Symphonia - The Last Dream ::.

Introduction
Many a year ago, the lands of Symphonia began to separate, not only between the nations, but physically as well. The ground began to crack and crumble in and drift in different directions, leaving many islands, seperating the many creatures and races that lived on these vast, vibrant islands.
Now, many years later, these monsters and races have developed the abilities to survive in their new lands and climates, allowing others to harness their teachings of their themselves, their skills and their abilities. Bringing forth power to the people of distant lands.
Symphonia is an RPG Fantasy style server developed with quality in mind. Beginning in 2006, we have pumped out lots of unique concepts. Now, we are restarting the last concept we began before we became known as Crystia. This concept is colloquially known today as The Last Dream.

Available positions
As we are short of staff at the current time, so we are looking for ALL development staff. This includes NAT, SAT (SFX Administration Team), GAT, LAT and GANI. I place emphasis on NAT because the last scripter (who I will not name, but his name rhymes with Lack) deleted all weapon and class scripts. To apply for any of these positions, simply forum PM me. Please make it clear which development position you would like to be, however!

Good luck to all of those who try out for these positions.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:37 PM
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
I love that sexy picture "Symphonia... The Last Dream"
I'm just curious... Didn't Chompy have the backup of all the scripts?

anyways Good Luck!
Hope to play Symphonia soon :]
Old 06-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Cool, I didn't like the way Symphonia evolved after Elk joined and ruined the project, just as always. Good luck, maybe forum pm me for some lat help, ill try to have some more time!
Old 06-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Mursle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mursle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vima View Post
I love that sexy picture "Symphonia... The Last Dream"
I'm just curious... Didn't Chompy have the backup of all the scripts?

anyways Good Luck!
Hope to play Symphonia soon :]
Yeah Chompy has back ups of the scripts and I have some as well...We arent worried about that. We are just looking for a medicore scripter per say to help us, large systesm etc will be handled by Chompy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklux View Post
Cool, I didn't like the way Symphonia evolved after Elk joined and ruined the project, just as always. Good luck, maybe forum pm me for some lat help, ill try to have some more time!
Ima just say that Symphonia is independant from Elk's server ambitions and we are going at it like it was previously. Like this thread.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:02 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mursle View Post
Ima just say that Symphonia is independant from Elk's server ambitions and we are going at it like it was previously. Like this thread.
Nice!

Nothing against Elk, but his projects are mostly too ambitious to be accomplished (Esteria, Symphonia, iam pretty sure that there are some more examples).
I always prefer to see a smaller castle on the ground then a big castle in the clouds..
Old 06-20-2009, 02:22 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Cool
Old 06-20-2009, 02:44 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
What are your plans to be more than a server with just weapons and levels .. honestly, a sequel is never as good as the first one (Zodiac) and even that is having some problems.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:09 PM
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Angelu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Nice!

Nothing against Elk, but his projects are mostly too ambitious to be accomplished (Esteria, Symphonia, iam pretty sure that there are some more examples).
I always prefer to see a smaller castle on the ground then a big castle in the clouds..
Esteria was Crow's and My Project not Elk's
When i worked on Symphonia it was a mix between Zodiac and Maloria
and in my eyes there is no reason to make a Server that is similar to a existing one
So i hope they start to make Symphonia a more original Server
Old 06-20-2009, 03:18 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Nice but the rocks and all that stuff are way to bright to fit with that grass =P
I don't agree that Elk ruined the project tho I really loved his sewer and the old castle he did with the waterfalls it would have been great =]

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.

Last edited by Galdor; 06-20-2009 at 03:48 PM..
Old 06-20-2009, 03:41 PM
Cubes is a jewel in the roughCubes is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
What are your plans to be more than a server with just weapons and levels .. honestly, a sequel is never as good as the first one (Zodiac) and even that is having some problems.
Zodiac wasn't the first one, Also their content is way prettier than Zodiacs and they have a stat system I believe so it's more like maloria than zodiac.

Last edited by Cubes; 06-20-2009 at 03:53 PM..
Old 06-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
Nice!

I've never worked on Esteria, or Symphonia, I made my own thing with Crystia more or less
and it didn't fail.

Last edited by Darlene159; 06-21-2009 at 04:17 PM..
Old 06-20-2009, 08:03 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
Zodiac wasn't first.

Valikorlia added stat system and mobs.
Maloria copies Valikorlia and implements their own version of their system.
Valikorlia stops using stat system.
Maloria adds more things into their system, making it somewhat unique (comparing to what it originally was).
Zodiac copies Maloria (+WoW and all the other 71236 games Yen admitted to ripping off).
Maloria goes off Classic.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 06-20-2009, 08:47 PM
Coder
Programmer has a spectacular aura aboutProgrammer has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Programmer Send a message via MSN to Programmer Send a message via Yahoo to Programmer
Guys, stop this flame war. This is about Symphonia, not about Elk, nor Angelu. Stay on topic
Old 06-20-2009, 09:56 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
If Symphonia is using the same stat system from like 3 years ago, then that was a rip from zodiac, which was probablly ripped from Mal or Val as Ziro stated. Either way, with Maloria making a come back, theres no room for 3 servers that were similar. Mal is changing alot (so i hear) and symphonia needs too. BUt anyways, the pics above look cool, and i have always considered the server a good one and a threat to zodiac before we made classic.

P.S. don't be mean to Elk!
Old 06-20-2009, 10:11 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Tone down the saturation, man