Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2010, 04:01 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Talking Tag? On my overworld? It's more likely than you think.

Unless you've had a sad, sad childhood, you've probably played tag. Even if you were that kid chained up in a Los Angeles basement, you most likely spent those years imagining that you were one of the children playing tag outside. Regardless of which child you were, I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that you can now enjoy tag without having to get up or move or any of that other dumb stuff. I encourage you all to check out our new server-wide event: Overworld Tag.

In UN's version of tag, the Events Team members are It first. When the game starts, time is given for players to spread out and hide around the world map. The ETs then hunt the players down and tag them, and it doesn't take long for the Its to outnumber the untagged. The It status can be removed, but only after tagging three players. The game continues until the timer runs out, and players who are not tagged when the game is over receive a prize. Additionally, the player who tagged the most people also receives quite a nice prize.

Normally each round is about 30 minutes long, but trust me, they go by very fast. You might be asking yourself, "Why do I want to log into UN just to do something I stopped doing irl like 75 years ago?" but I still think you should give it a try! Being the last non-It on the map can really get your pulse up in those final minutes. If you're interested, log on and check it out tomorrow at 8pm (EST)

Last edited by TSAdmin; 11-06-2010 at 06:57 AM.. Reason: Not necessary to say such things
Old 11-06-2010, 04:11 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Nonsense, tag promotes youthful rebellion and horse-play, letting children run unnoticed with little authority. It even encourages them to avoid the "it", the people in charge of maintaining order. Tag is a terrible, terrible game.

Sure, I'll play

Last edited by TSAdmin; 11-06-2010 at 06:58 AM.. Reason: Reply to edited post
Old 11-06-2010, 05:22 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
I might tag along, if you catch my drift.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 11-06-2010, 05:32 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I might try it out.

Also, STFU with your bad puns, Ziro.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:34 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
I might try it out.

Also, STFU with your bad puns, Ziro.
Don't be hating man.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 11-06-2010, 03:57 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
This thread is it now.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Retired Zone Manager
PowerProNL can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to PowerProNL
o-o
Old 11-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Couldn't you just log onto UN right before the timer runs out and get a reward? Or does it know that you were not online the entire time?
Old 11-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
Couldn't you just log onto UN right before the timer runs out and get a reward? Or does it know that you were not online the entire time?
If you log on after the game has started, reconnect during the game, or go off the overworld into an inside level you will automatically become It until you have tagged three other players.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:31 AM
30 minutes!
Old 11-07-2010, 03:18 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
So how long is this hovering "IT" icon going to be floating over my head?
Old 11-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Was fun until luda got on his trike and shot several shurikens

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 11-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Didn't work as well as it did when it was being tested (Zodiac stealing our thunder with their 140 players) but people still seemed to have fun. Pretty nostalgic looking at the minimap with all of the players spread out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
So how long is this hovering "IT" icon going to be floating over my head?
Jazz can add something that removes it on login when he comes online.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1289089408.png
Views:	163
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	51924  
Old 11-07-2010, 07:53 PM
married to Okilian
Okilian will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Okilian
Minus a few things that need to be ironed out, it was a fun time. I enjoyed trying to find hiding spots around UN.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Absolut_Crono is an unknown quantity at this point
I had a good time. Been a long time since we've had that many players in an event. I think next time we should post a message on the login though. It would get the attention of more players, specifically ones who dont use the forums or play UN regularly. We should host this more often!