Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum > Unholy Nation News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 10:26 AM
Absolut_Crono is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Sir Link View Post
Also, Absolut_Crono, please be straight with the players for once in your career as manager. You did not fire Luca, he quit. Why am I not surprised that you are once again trying to spin something to try and look good to the players? You had been saying since September you were planning on removing him, and it is now November and he is gone because he left willingly.

We both know a lot of players wanted him gone, and it appears that you are just trying to make it look like you got rid of for some sort of boost in popularity.
As I told you on our forums, Luca did not quit. Luca was fired. It's comical, but not unexpected, that you would even attempt to refute this without even being a part of it. I assure you, anything that says the contrary including Luca's "quitting" post were made after she was fired. I wont even bother to comment on anything else you said, as you clearly contradicted yourself saying removing Luca wouldn't help the server, after personally going as far as starting a remove Luca petition.

As Jazz and others have already mentioned, his contributions were not limited to Halloween, Halloween being one of the many projects Jazz took on at the same time, and proved himself capable of finishing. Jazz is a more than capable scripter, and a valuable asset to our team.

Additionally, I would like to welcome Nike back as our GAT Admin. Nike has put a substantial amount of time into the server, producing many graphics during his period as GAT and Graphics Admin. Please wish him luck in running the Graphics Team!
Old 11-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
I support Jazz!

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 11-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolut_Crono View Post
As I told you on our forums, Luca did not quit. Luca was fired. It's comical, but not unexpected, that you would even attempt to refute this without even being a part of it. I assure you, anything that says the contrary including Luca's "quitting" post were made after she was fired. I wont even bother to comment on anything else you said, as you clearly contradicted yourself saying removing Luca wouldn't help the server, after personally going as far as starting a remove Luca petition.

I think the petition also had a good faith assumption that with his removal, he would be replaced by someone capable of leading development. Simply removing him and placing yourself in his shoes does virtually nothing to change Unholy Nation from a development standpoint because the amount of development work you personally output will be the same as Luca's, and you've struggled to even deal with PR issues, let alone now taking on leading development.

P.S: if Luca was fired instead of quit, how come immediately after he quit, staff members were discussing how you would look good for it? I am utterly convinced you are simply trying to look good, and without any sort of concrete evidence, your actions over the past several months make it much more likely that I am correct in saying you didn't fire him than you are in saying you did.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Please remove those horrible lights from Crab Shack. Thanks.

Whoever does this gets a full pardon!
Old 11-09-2010, 01:06 AM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
Hey, who cares why Luca is gone? It's a step in the right direction either way.