Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Guild Life
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2006, 02:55 AM
Trip
Triptheballer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Triptheballer
hmm from a player that multi-guilds more than most people id have to say id actually like a limit on muti-guilding. Being in a guild used to mean something, but now theres NO guild wars anywhere. Multi-guilding reduces the tention between guilds and players just stop caring.

Inactive guilds need to be deleted, and i even think its wrong that im in 30+ guilds XD
Old 08-14-2006, 06:08 PM
Minoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to behold
Nearly 9 months..
Old 08-15-2006, 01:00 PM
Official Idle/Level Maker
hampy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to hampy Send a message via AIM to hampy Send a message via MSN to hampy Send a message via Yahoo to hampy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triptheballer
hmm from a player that multi-guilds more than most people id have to say id actually like a limit on muti-guilding. Being in a guild used to mean something, but now theres NO guild wars anywhere. Multi-guilding reduces the tention between guilds and players just stop caring.

Inactive guilds need to be deleted, and i even think its wrong that im in 30+ guilds XD
Yea, I dont bother with guilds for this exact reason
Old 08-26-2006, 09:40 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoc
Nearly 9 months..
Does anyone actually care for the guilds anymore? Seriously?

Why hasn't anything been updated or changed within the 9 months?
Old 08-26-2006, 11:27 AM
Emily_Cruddas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance
I am in several guilds. No.

So? It seems as if it's only you that cares about being in many guilds at once, perhaps instead of bluntly refusing to accept the idea so quickly, give some ideas on how this could affect graal in a negative way, and ask yourself, "what would people just downloading graal for their first time think about being limited to one or two guilds? Would they worry about it for very long? Would it be just part of the game?"

You were able to accept many things with graal when you first started right? How certain systems worked, how you did the quests, it all seems great at the time but it wasn't perfect, that's why graal is moving forward, constantly making things much better than before, so why is fixing how the guild system works going to hurt you in the long run?

Certain people don't seem to want a change even if it has the possibility to help graal have more customers, i always find that strange, the better the idea given then the more some people try to shoot that good idea down.
Old 08-26-2006, 12:07 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily_Cruddas
Certain people don't seem to want a change even if it has the possibility to help graal have more customers, i always find that strange, the better the idea given then the more some people try to shoot that good idea down.
Exactly.
Old 08-26-2006, 04:22 PM
Minoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to behold
Removing multiguilding would upset too many old players.

What I don't understand is why new useless guilds such as i R Turtle, Awsome-O-Saurus, and Soda are still approved.
Old 08-29-2006, 02:03 PM
I'M BACK!!!!
XsteveXcoreX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to XsteveXcoreX Send a message via MSN to XsteveXcoreX
I think multiguilding should be kept. It is up to the players and their sole decision whether to stay with 1 guild or join multiple guilds.
Old 08-30-2006, 10:14 PM
Former Classic Staff
jake13jake will become famous soon enough
Multi-guilding isn't so much a problem. The problem is that there's not much incentive to be in a guild. If a lot of people want to be in a guild, then the guild leader will have the ability to shape the guild as they please. However, guilds aren't incorporated into the system as players are. You can set a player's flags, but you can't set a guild's flags. You can view a player's variables, but the only thing that's accessible is guild name. When you use requesttext, you can get a rank # and guildnick, not much else.

On Classic I built a system that can save flags for guilds. The current problem with this system is that it's difficult to remove guild info for inactive guilds. However, guild life seems to be improved on Classic in a sense that it hasn't been very active since WillieJamal and Gorthaur left.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:28 PM
390 inactive guilds out of 680, perfect.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:30 AM
It's hopeless. :|
Old 10-31-2006, 01:37 AM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
More attention to guilds would be nice...
Old 10-31-2006, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_bald6225 View Post
More attention to guilds would be nice...
I very much agree.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:40 AM
Vulcan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I very much agree.
As do I.

Playerword Issues: Support Center
Email: [email protected]

Old 10-31-2006, 02:05 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Multi-guilding ruins the competition between guilds.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.