Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-16-2010, 01:07 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
(lol, who pays for graal anymoar?)
Apparently not Tig
Old 10-16-2010, 01:11 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Apparently not Tig
You seem to care a lot about getting your word in on things according to Ben's PWA thread, maybe you should pay for it so you can claim you actually do something for Graal.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 10-16-2010, 01:15 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
You seem to care a lot about getting your word in on things according to Ben's PWA thread, maybe you should pay for it so you can claim you actually do something for Graal.
Dunno, last time I tried to "get my word in" on something and contribute, I was banned on GK for sexual harassment and had my access to the subforums removed.

You seem to want to give off the appearance of caring too, perhaps you should actually do something rather than just shut everyone up who questions you.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:19 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Dunno, last time I tried to "get my word in" on something and contribute
Last time I checked, trolling people and blatantly saying "this sucks" without providing any constructive thoughts isn't really contributing. However, you seem like a pretty smart guy, I'll have to go buy one of those new 2010 dictionaries.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 10-16-2010, 01:22 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Quote:
Last time I checked, trolling people and blatantly saying "this sucks" without providing any constructive thoughts isn't really contributing. However, you seem like a pretty smart guy, I'll have to go buy one of those new 2010 dictionaries.
Last I checked, being alone online with only two other people who already agreed on everything that was said was hardly trolling.

It's also humorous that you think the blunt "this sucks" came out of nowhere, when it in fact showed after being banned multiple times for offering something constructive and not hostile.

Blatant hostility tends to occur when every other logical option has been ignored/dismissed/silenced/threatened
Old 10-16-2010, 01:38 AM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
o.O Told tig ~the 8 day mark that it was going down soon and I wasn't paying for it (lol, who pays for graal anymoar?) , and as it's as he said, he'd try to get more time for it.

Testbed shouldn't be a server that anybody should have to pay for.

Quote:
You seem to care a lot about getting your word in on things

That's probably the funniest thing about Pojo. I thoroughly enjoy reading his witty interjections on multiple subjects that have absolutely nothing to do with each other. The man is a genius.
Old 10-16-2010, 02:18 AM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
Pojo is my hero.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:34 AM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
ITT Tig has nothing to say for once.