Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Playerworld Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2008, 07:47 PM
Tech Assistant
dabblercody is on a distinguished road
Application: Dabbler

1) Introduce yourself. Who are you? What do you do? Where are you known? Why do you play Graal?

Well First off, My name is Cody. Im 17 years old and live in Florida/Jacksonville. I often like to program in C++. I have a lot of computer knowledge. I like to play Graal because when i started I got addicted to it. So when I got addicted to it I started to love it even more! I learned how to make levels and script them. But the main reason why I just like to play Graal is every peron that plays graal has their own opportunity to be apart of some staff. My job is I program in a Database for this personal business of these people.

2) Experience with "online-only" staff teams, including playerworld work here on Graal.

I have online experience with "online-only" staff development because I work for a Beta Game still in beta called Spellcasters. Yeah most people think wow a GM! But no it's a lot of hard work and so much responsibility. But for the Online Staff Ive worked for many Servers As LAT some NAT some of the servers are Zodiac as an LAT and some playerworlds as an NAT

3) Assuming you have piqued our interest with your qualifications, what makes you stand out as an applicant?

I stand out as an applicant because of my knowledge of computers and games. If you don't know anything (like my parents) you would absolutely be lost you would freak out not knowing what do to as a playerworld administrator.

4) What is your education level? Are you employed? What amount of time can you dedicate to Graal-related duties each day?

My education is I'd say probably on a scale from 1 to 10 it would probably be 9. I do good in school. I want to be a Computer Programmer such as getting a job and programming applications that would be very useful in their process. And on the other hand I want to help out with Graal. The amount of time I usually spend on Graal is quite a bit. In 1 week I would be on Graal atleast minimum of 5 out of 7 days a week. I'm employed as a Application Designer I make Databases in C++ for a personal business.

5) What do you see that needs changing in Graal's playerworld policies?

To be honest I think your system into accepting playerworlds is great. No need to change it. But possibly upgrading more ideas in future references.

6) Show us some examples of your good judgement in certain situations.

One time I had a new years party at school. But that day I was crammed with homework and even my job. So what I did was went home studyed for a couple hours very hard. Later went to my job. I just didn't go to the party even though my buddies would be there. Whats more important party or getting a good job one day and being successful.

"Our work is the presentation of our capabilities."
- Goethe, Johann Wolfgang Von