Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 07:47 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Well you'll be missed Chris, you did good stuff for Era..

The only other thing I have to say is.. Why was I fired?
Old 08-14-2010, 07:48 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post

The whole list got cleared.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 08-14-2010, 07:52 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post

You can ask for your job back and will probablly get it
Old 08-14-2010, 07:52 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTcDiabloxTc View Post
He was banned while his scripts were weeded out to make sure there was nothing abusive. And for the record there was. Quite a bit.
I was manager of the server and scripted for it for over a year and a half. Every staff tool is "abusive". It shouldn't surprise you that I had a set of them that I used for simplifying mundane tasks. Talk with Skyld, Tig, kinetaro, or Xor. All of them looked through the scripts and I can guarantee you not a single one of them found anything that was designed to evade detection in the event that I was fired.

You could have saved yourself a heck of a lot of work if TSAdmin hadn't jumped the gun trying to show off, plus you wouldn't still be waiting for someone who knows how to use SQL to get all your staff tools working. Heck, all of the old PRs can still jail, gag, unstick, disconnect, and more. And you're worried about banning my computers and IPs to keep me off the server (which you failed miserably at)?
Old 08-14-2010, 08:01 AM
J.Rollin (killaz)
jkldogg can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to jkldogg Send a message via MSN to jkldogg
Talking lols

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
stuff

lolz what a day

PSN: jkldogg

The best post ever made on the graal forums.
After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?
Old 08-14-2010, 08:15 AM
****arus
xTcDiabloxTc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I was manager of the server and scripted for it for over a year and a half. Every staff tool is "abusive". It shouldn't surprise you that I had a set of them that I used for simplifying mundane tasks. Talk with Skyld, Tig, kinetaro, or Xor. All of them looked through the scripts and I can guarantee you not a single one of them found anything that was designed to evade detection in the event that I was fired.

You could have saved yourself a heck of a lot of work if TSAdmin hadn't jumped the gun trying to show off, plus you wouldn't still be waiting for someone who knows how to use SQL to get all your staff tools working. Heck, all of the old PRs can still jail, gag, unstick, disconnect, and more. And you're worried about banning my computers and IPs to keep me off the server (which you failed miserably at)?
I was told you had scripts designated to spawn items for your gang and such. Obviously I had nothing to do with the scriptscanning, didn't even have an RC at the time.

The SQL stuff just went overlooked but has been resolved now. It wasn't so much that there were "abusive" scripts, just clearing your access to things you no longer required.

I'm sorry things went down the way they did, not exactly how I predicted.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:17 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
I was told you had scripts designated to spawn items for your gang and such. Obviously I had nothing to do with the scriptscanning, didn't even have an RC at the time.
Not sure where you're hearing this but I'd like to know who told you it because it's definitely not true.

Quote:
The SQL stuff just went overlooked but has been resolved now. It wasn't so much that there were "abusive" scripts, just clearing your access to things you no longer required.
So why am I still banned?
Old 08-14-2010, 08:28 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
PWA actions taken by TSA without causing major ****storm: 0

well played guys
Old 08-14-2010, 08:33 AM
****arus
xTcDiabloxTc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Needs discussing. But it'll be resolved soon.

Sending you a forum PM.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:01 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
PWA actions taken by TSA without causing major ****storm: 0

well played guys
Does it matter that I took the action, really? It was either me or someone else in the PWA. I just happened to have the time on my hands, as did Skyld.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·

Last edited by TSAdmin; 08-14-2010 at 09:50 AM.. Reason: Will get backups before making claims from memory
Old 08-14-2010, 09:57 AM
"Member ID=2610"
Snakeandy7 is on a distinguished road
you were a great scripter
of slavery my son".

Old 08-14-2010, 11:31 AM
Glock is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeandy7 View Post
you were a great scripter
Agreed.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:19 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
He was banned while his scripts were weeded out to make sure there was nothing abusive. And for the record there was. Quite a bit.
Does Crow/commands still exist? Check that out <3
Old 08-14-2010, 02:20 PM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Apparently all the work I've done over the past year and a half doesn't even earn me a peaceful exit.
No it doesn't, you don't deserve a peacful exit after all your dumb abusive shenanigans. Yah you did good Dev work, but besides that you were a bad manager.

Quote:
Cause you abused your staff spot like there was no tomorrow, I'm pretty sure thats a good enough reason.
Also after you got unbanned, you went around Gagging people after you claimed "They fail at removing me."
Old 08-14-2010, 03:15 PM
Exolia Zephlyn
SharkeySprinkles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SharkeySprinkles
Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say, but nothin' comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of gibberish, and mother****ers act like they forgot about Exolia.
Closed Thread