Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Delteria Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2007, 08:43 AM
Alamaris is on a distinguished road
Delteria finally ready to bring something new

So Delteria is finally ready to bring something new to graal. However just when the playerworld became ready to try and reclaim anything of it's former glory, something got in the way. Only when Delteria is updated to GS2 can there finally be a new overworld, with several new things I don't even know enough about to explain to you.

When is this going to be done? I am a long time player of Delteria, in fact no other playerworld interests me. However, it's current form is so in need of some kind of an update, it has become unplayable. Current development team members have told me that the new overworld was ready to be implemented two weeks ago.

Why has Delteria's progress been stopped? When can the players (customers) expect the Graal administration to update Delteria to GS2?

-Ice Drakken

Last edited by Alamaris; 06-27-2007 at 08:59 PM..
Old 06-27-2007, 01:55 PM
Criminal X
PrinceDark will become famous soon enough
It doesn't take long for GS2 to be added. It is likely the half-assing of Delterias staff that is taking so long for it to be updated.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:03 PM
VERACITY CORRUPTION!!
MKxTortoise is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceDark View Post
It doesn't take long for GS2 to be added. It is likely the half-assing of Delterias staff that is taking so long for it to be updated.
You're clearly the authority on Delterian staff because you neither play nor work for Delteria. You don't even seem good enough to judge a book by it's cover. Aren't you a winner!
Old 06-27-2007, 03:58 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceDark View Post
You're so insightful
Old 06-27-2007, 04:11 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamaris View Post
Why has Delteria's progress been stopped? When can the player's (customer's) expect the Graal administration to update Delteria to GS2?
Because they're working on a new one.

Quote:
-Ice Drakken
Hi Alama- I mean Ice. Long time.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:29 PM
Classy!
KensuKusangi is on a distinguished road
I know quite a few people who will be coming out of the woodwork for this update. Maybe someone should go ahead and activate GS2. I'm kinda curious to see what everyone has been working on for Delteria.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:51 PM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
Delteria is updating to GS2 as they work hard on their scripts (Chuckles) on their Delteria Dev server.

And GS2 still works with some GS1 scripts so its not like servers just completely shutdown with the addon to GS2, unless their scripts completely suck.
Last time I saw Delteria Dev it was just a bunch of levels, not clue what theyve done with other things. (Couldnt care less about systems)
Old 06-27-2007, 07:07 PM
VERACITY CORRUPTION!!
MKxTortoise is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
Last time I saw Delteria Dev it was just a bunch of levels, not clue what theyve done with other things. (Couldnt care less about systems)
If you don't care about what's scripted what the hell else is there other than levels? "I only care about one thing and that one thing sucks!" Of course, you'd be pretty hard-pressed to prove our levels are bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
Because they're working on a new one.
The whole point is that we're done working.. New Delteria is ready for release. That doesn't mean we wont add more, but we're definitely ready to go public.
Old 06-27-2007, 07:16 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKxTortoise View Post
The whole point is that we're done working.. New Delteria is ready for release. That doesn't mean we wont add more, but we're definitely ready to go public.
Er, I assumed New Delteria was already GS2.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:29 PM
Alamaris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
Delteria is updating to GS2 as they work hard on their scripts (Chuckles) on their Delteria Dev server.

And GS2 still works with some GS1 scripts so its not like servers just completely shutdown with the addon to GS2, unless their scripts completely suck.
And in fact I couldn't care less about you or wherever you're from.

I have been a part of Delteria since 2001, and I want to see what has been done to the playerworld I grew up with. Graal administrators are only hindering the game by not allowing Delteria to update, and by not updating to GS2 that is exactly what the administrators are doing. So let's see some action.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:38 PM
President of Delteria
Niklaren is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Niklaren
It's no secret that this over world has been a long time coming.

But, I've seen it. It's complete. We just need the GS2!

I'm just giddy with anticipation.

So before any of you - who have never truly played delteria, or been staff for Delteria, decide to comment, please..don't.

-Kefka.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:44 PM
That Sword guy...right?
Zideruic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zideruic
<3
Old 06-27-2007, 08:56 PM
wat
Alex-Stravier is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alex-Stravier
Everyone is so quick to attack Delteria, and they're also quick to steal whatever ideas Delteria has to offer.

Man, talk about envy!
Old 06-27-2007, 09:32 PM
tbone
Evenglare is on a distinguished road
this server sucks.. i dont know why stefan would bother helping you guys
Old 06-27-2007, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenglare View Post
this server sucks.. i dont know why stefan would bother helping you guys
Aren't you Delterian yourself?