Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 10:52 PM
That guy with a beard
PrinceOfKenshin has a spectacular aura about
Ok thanks Unixmad for the clearing up. I am excited and can not wait! What do you guys use to make the animations for Graal 3D i am really interested in learning.

Quote:
Game Master (Server): Greetings PrinceOfKenshin, there are new posts on the forums that demand your urgent attention! God speed, the fate of the world is in your hands. If you fail, middle earth will forever be in the darkness and your children will be enslaved by McKain.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Graal 3D
UberModeKappa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to UberModeKappa
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post

You will not have to pay to use developer tools. The new developer pack is a way to team up with 4 other developer to get a playerworld. Developer pack will costs less than 2USD a month.
This sounds good
Old 07-10-2007, 10:54 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
You could e.g. watch at the screenshots and see that they show different graphics for the same start bar. I think what unixmad was mad about is that for many people here it probably means a free upgrade (new version) and they still complain.
I checked. So far they all seem to have the orange bar, the metallic kind of time display and that multi-coloured 'start' button which reminds me of Mario 64 for some reason.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:55 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
Stefan have already explained it:

You will not have to pay to use developer tools. The new developer pack is a way to team up with 4 other developer to get a playerworld. Developer pack will costs less than 2USD a month.
I didn't see where he explained it fully. You just did. Thank you.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Graal Developer
ArushenP2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ArushenP2P
So you mean. It's just soft of like a (GUILD) but has the privilege to construct a server? So If the PW takes about 1 year to develop that's 24 Dollars per year. Oh and will it be free once it's in Classic Tabs like most servers do.
That is awesome if it's true.
Rapidwolve is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
I checked. So far they all seem to have the orange bar, the metallic kind of time display and that multi-coloured 'start' button which reminds me of Mario 64 for some reason.
They are modifiable with Windows' themes with the .wba extensions, from what I believe.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:56 PM
VERACITY CORRUPTION!!
MKxTortoise is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis_wing View Post
You don't know enough about it to critisize it, you've read a page of information. Most of it not as clear as one would like but still you can't base your judgements off of 1 page of information.
So it's my fault I've been given bad or incomplete information to digest now? I can only read what's in front of me. I'm not some ub3r-l33t Kaimetsu-loving yes-man who gets top secret xxx trotsivahax1337 access to Graal v5 (unlike, apparently, many people in this thread) - I can only read and react what I've seen. Okay, I've not seen much, and what I have seen was confusing and seemingly restricting.

Next time, they can either:
*Be clearer in their newsletter next time
*Not post a newsletter

I believe they chose option number two. However, I do appreciate Stefan himself saying that we're not paying to develop or for developer tools, only for a playerworld building guild (or whatever). As long as it doesn't affect my work or my server, I ultimately don't care. When it might affect me, I have the right to an opinion regardless of whether or not Moon Goddess is going to delete that opinion.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:57 PM
Registered Omega
killerogue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to killerogue Send a message via MSN to killerogue
1.) I really all the new features and such and am really hoping to get to work with those new script functions/features soon. However I have a few questions or gripes.

Issue 1:

I understand DEVELOPER TOOLS ARE FREE. However, what will be included in this developer PACK? Anything special?

REMEMBER, IF YOU REP ME, LEAVE A NAME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter View Post
Graal admins don't die. They go to hell and regroup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
Without scripters, your graphics and levels wouldn't do anything but sit there and look pretty.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Registered Omega
killerogue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to killerogue Send a message via MSN to killerogue
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArushenP2P View Post
So you mean. It's just soft of like a (GUILD) but has the privilege to construct a server? So If the PW takes about 1 year to develop that's 24 Dollars per year. Oh and will it be free once it's in Classic Tabs like most servers do.
That is awesome if it's true.
No. It's $120 per year. Because you need 5 people with dev packs. And $2 a month per dev pack a person.

5 x $2 = $10 a month for server acces. Times 12.

REMEMBER, IF YOU REP ME, LEAVE A NAME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter View Post
Graal admins don't die. They go to hell and regroup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
Without scripters, your graphics and levels wouldn't do anything but sit there and look pretty.
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKxTortoise View Post
So it's my fault I've been given bad or incomplete information to digest now? I can only read what's in front of me. I'm not some ub3r-l33t Kaimetsu-loving yes-man who gets top secret xxx trotsivahax1337 access to Graal v5 (unlike, apparently, many people in this thread) - I can only read and react what I've seen. Okay, I've not seen much, and what I have seen was confusing and seemingly restricting.

*Not post a newsletter

I believe they chose option number two. However, I do appreciate Stefan himself saying that we're not paying to develop or for developer tools, only for a playerworld building guild (or whatever). As long as it doesn't affect my work or my server, I ultimately don't care. When it might affect me, I have the right to an opinion regardless of whether or not Moon Goddess is going to delete that opinion.
And now that you DO know the information you don't seem to be as mad at it as you were before, learn the facts before you *****.
My empire of dirt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidwolve View Post
They are modifiable with Windows' themes with the .wba extensions, from what I believe.
You use windows themes to edit the guis contained within Graal? That's just odd....
Old 07-10-2007, 10:59 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKxTortoise View Post

*Not post a newsletter

Hmm, I have no more info then what you have read in the news letter, and it was all pretty clear to me, except the development subscription, which was just cleared up...

and, I didn't delete any of your posts
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-10-2007, 11:04 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
http://www.graalonline.com/newslette...s_kingdoms.jpg
Old 07-10-2007, 11:06 PM
My empire of dirt
Quote:
graal://Litheria produces the exact same bar. I assumed that this orange one would be the graal v5 default but I'm guessing that it is / will be able to be changed... what's the object name of it?
Old 07-10-2007, 11:07 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Good to see that it's customable. And by the way, this is totally offtopic, but reply to my PM please - you said you would!

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Closed Thread