Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Events coool
Old 07-01-2007, 03:23 AM
Delteria Developer
RefinoheaT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RefinoheaT Send a message via MSN to RefinoheaT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
The only thing that has really kept me away from playing Delteria in honesty is the staff team. Although the project looks nice if it ever gets on its feet the argument which ensued in this thread doesn't exactly restore my faith.
That may have stinted you're drive to play Delteria in the past, but I can personally vouch for the fact, as someone who had a lot of problems with Delterian staff in the past, that Delteria has completely cleaned up it's act as far as staff is concerned, and have nothing but dedicated workers. All of the people working on the Dev server are the type of staff that you want running a server. There is none of that abusive crap going on, and it won't be tolerated anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
N-Pulse actually has a very very nice OW is the making that rival VS:Conflict. and I'm not a big fan of pulse at all but I'm not afraid to admit it.
N-Pulse does have a nice overworld, my problem with it however is that most players restrain themselves to the two or three main world levels that contain the spar arena and the events house. I also have a problem with the fact that their "new overworld" is simply an extension of the current one while preserving it's original design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
GK only has to upper hand when it comes to graphics.
I tend to disagree. Yes, GK has a lot of advanced, 3-D look-a-like graphics, but I think that the graphics team on Delteria has done a fabulous job with the tileset as well as the NPCs around the world. Everyone knows Sandz and Cloven make fabulous graphics. Add in the expertise of Misconception and various other staff members and I believe Delteria has an extremely competitive graphics department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashsoul3 View Post
Zenkou and the new 2K1 beat both Kingdoms and Delteria by a stretch.
You're not qualified to make that statement because you have no idea what New Delteria is about. I'm not qualified to make the reverse statement either because I have no idea what Zenkou is all about.

Overall I'm thrilled with the progress on Delteria and I think many people are going to be shocked once everything is released.
Events Admin on Babylon
Events Chief on N-Pulse
Events Developer on Delteria
Events Developer on N-Pulse
Developer on Delteria
LAT on N-Pulse
LAT on Shaded Legend
GP on N-Pulse
----------------------------
Old 07-01-2007, 03:33 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RefinoheaT View Post
I tend to disagree. Yes, GK has a lot of advanced, 3-D look-a-like graphics, but I think that the graphics team on Delteria has done a fabulous job with the tileset as well as the NPCs around the world. Everyone knows Sandz and Cloven make fabulous graphics. Add in the expertise of Misconception and various other staff members and I believe Delteria has an extremely competitive graphics department.
I'm talking about Delteria not New Delteria.
Old 07-01-2007, 05:53 AM
Thrashsoul3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You're not qualified to make that statement because you have no idea what New Delteria is about. I'm not qualified to make the reverse statement either because I have no idea what Zenkou is all about.
Well seeing as I have seen all of Delteria Dev I am qualified to make that statement. Its nothing more than a nice port town and an overworld. When I was there development was completely halted and no one but a graphics designer was there. There is absolutely no content to the server. You think I would make impressions out of thin air?
Old 07-01-2007, 06:01 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
Quote:
Well seeing as I have seen all of Delteria Dev I am qualified to make that statement. Its nothing more than a nice port town and an overworld. When I was there development was completely halted and no one but a graphics designer was there. There is absolutely no content to the server. You think I would make impressions out of thin air?
....Thats how it was for me the 2nd go around.

Quote:
That may have stinted you're drive to play Delteria in the past, but I can personally vouch for the fact, as someone who had a lot of problems with Delterian staff in the past, that Delteria has completely cleaned up it's act as far as staff is concerned, and have nothing but dedicated workers. All of the people working on the Dev server are the type of staff that you want running a server. There is none of that abusive crap going on, and it won't be tolerated anymore.
Grey was speaking of how the staff team has acted in this thread so far as a relation of how they acted while running the server. So kinda hard to say their is a change. Plus that kinda BS should be expected on graal since some how people become quite conceited.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:09 AM
Delteria Developer
Quote:
You have severely contradicted yourself. You say that you are qualified to make a statement about the quality of the server, but admit the last time you saw it was when development was completely halted. Thus, you obviously haven't seen a good portion of it because a thick part of the server development happened after your experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
Grey was speaking of how the staff team has acted in this thread so far as a relation of how they acted while running the server. So kinda hard to say their is a change. Plus that kinda BS should be expected on graal since some how people become quite conceited.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but his initial statement regarding the staff was likely based upon previous experience. He said that the argument in this thread (which by the way really started with you, not Delterian Staff), has not restored his faith. I'm vouching for the fact that the developing staff on the server is much better than the previous staff team that many people are familiar with.

If you quickly skim through the posts, you'll notice that all posts that may be considered part of this "argument" were all in response/defense to an unnecessary critic.
Events Admin on Babylon
Events Chief on N-Pulse
Developer on Delteria
LAT on N-Pulse
LAT on Shaded Legend
GP on N-Pulse
Old 07-01-2007, 07:26 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Quote:
You have severely contradicted yourself. You say that you are qualified to make a statement about the quality of the server, but admit the last time you saw it was when development was completely halted. Thus, you obviously haven't seen a good portion of it because a thick part of the server development happened after your experience.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but his initial statement regarding the staff was likely based upon previous experience. He said that the argument in this thread (which by the way really started with you, not Delterian Staff), has not restored his faith. I'm vouching for the fact that the developing staff on the server is much better than the previous staff team that many people are familiar with.

If you quickly skim through the posts, you'll notice that all posts that may be considered part of this "argument" were all in response/defense to an unnecessary critic.
All my comments which were based off my previous experiences could have been ignored. But you said it yourself, this argument in this thread does not restore his faith. Who started it really does not matter because the staff team contributed.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:29 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
What kind of staff wouldn't argue for their server?
Old 07-01-2007, 09:52 AM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamaris View Post
Why has Delteria's progress been stopped? When can the players (customers) expect the Graal administration to update Delteria to GS2?

-Ice Drakken
Well Del is a playerworld and they get no money from Stef/Unix so they can take as long as they want and nothing would/could be done unless Stef/Unix step in and then it would be even worse. As for the progress stopping its probably lazy staff like 90% of all other PWs.
Old 07-01-2007, 06:03 PM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
What kind of staff wouldn't argue for their server?
Maybe one that wants to be more professional?And at the same point if they defend their servers, if you actually read the argument their would be better ways to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim5354 View Post
Well Del is a playerworld and they get no money from Stef/Unix so they can take as long as they want and nothing would/could be done unless Stef/Unix step in and then it would be even worse. As for the progress stopping its probably lazy staff like 90% of all other PWs.
Most servers do have a few lazy staff members. Not like its a big secret lol.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:20 PM
Alamaris is on a distinguished road
If you guys go back and actually look at how many staff members are commenting on this thread you'd realize the number is 1 or 2 and neither of them are huge development members.

The rest are paying graal customers who just want to see the new overworld. In fact I made this thread not to see a bunch of people bicker, but to see work get done. I heard that Stefan has recieved the support ticket, so let's hope Delteria is updated this week.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Quote:
If you guys go back and actually look at how many staff members are commenting on this thread you'd realize the number is 1 or 2 and neither of them are huge development members.

The rest are paying graal customers who just want to see the new overworld. In fact I made this thread not to see a bunch of people bicker, but to see work get done. I heard that Stefan has recieved the support ticket, so let's hope Delteria is updated this week.
One of this is the Administrator lol.
Old 07-01-2007, 08:31 PM
VERACITY CORRUPTION!!
MKxTortoise is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
If the date on your post was in 06 instead of 07 you'd be right!
Old 07-01-2007, 11:35 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
K switched Delteria to GS2
Old 07-02-2007, 01:47 AM
Delteria Developer
Quote:

erm, Tort is the Dev Admin, Alex is an Admin, and I'm a Developer. Just an FYI.

Anyway, all is well and Delteria is ready for release. Jump for joy!
Events Admin on Babylon
Events Chief on N-Pulse
Developer on Delteria
LAT on N-Pulse
LAT on Shaded Legend
GP on N-Pulse