Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
The server switching problems are only happening because the other servers (except the login server) are not updated to the latest version yet. It will be done sometime next week.
Old 07-10-2005, 03:12 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
On Babylon when I try to pull on NPCS my char stays in the grab position and doesn't go pull. However I can get into the pull position just fine on tiles, and pull on npcs as well on other servers.

I don't know if I've brought this up so I'll say it anyway...When I rapidly slash on V4, other players on both V4 and V2 will only see the first slash then cotinue to see my character in idle. I tested this on various servers.
Old 07-10-2005, 06:58 PM
That Guy
CheeToS2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CheeToS2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
On Babylon when I try to pull on NPCS my char stays in the grab position and doesn't go pull. However I can get into the pull position just fine on tiles, and pull on npcs as well on other servers.

I don't know if I've brought this up so I'll say it anyway...When I rapidly slash on V4, other players on both V4 and V2 will only see the first slash then cotinue to see my character in idle. I tested this on various servers.
The slashing thing is fixed in .29, and the grabbing thing is being caused by a weapon which basically says:
If A is pressed down, set the player's gani to 'grab.'
When you're holding an arrow key to pull, you'll still holding A, so the script sets your gani to grab still.

Last edited by CheeToS2; 07-10-2005 at 07:25 PM..
Old 07-11-2005, 02:37 PM
Banned
Bartjuh1992 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Bartjuh1992 Send a message via AIM to Bartjuh1992 Send a message via MSN to Bartjuh1992 Send a message via Yahoo to Bartjuh1992
Stefan are u adding me acces yet? x-x
Old 07-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Fry has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan
Well on the one side the game windows looks better if the chat bar is not there all the time, that's why we have not made it static. On the other side new players must have a way to see it and know how they can activate it. Ideas for improving are always welcome. May be there could be some little 'Press Tab to chat' button somehow
I think it's fine if you add an option to disable it, I'm sure it's helpful for new players, but can get annoying later.

Top 3 servers at the moment (players):

Old 07-11-2005, 03:36 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Babylon problem fixed. :]
Old 07-11-2005, 08:29 PM
VulcanP2P is on a distinguished road
While you are on X Server and you have the Global Playerlist show people from Y server when you try to remove someone from you buddy list you have to switch from to another tab and back for them to disappear from the Buddy List.

For Zone or Guild Support use the Support Center
Old 07-11-2005, 11:05 PM
unsoundness
Ibonic will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Found a bug. Stefan confirmed it on debug the other day.

While you're on X server and you PM Stefan on Y server through the global playerlist, he gets annoyed and wishes for you to stop -- though, most of the time he won't tell you this
Old 07-12-2005, 02:51 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Fixed the error messages with the playerlist, just updated it on the login server which is now providing the playerlist, irc and serverlist scripts
Old 07-12-2005, 02:53 AM
Graal Administration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibonic
Found a bug. Stefan confirmed it on debug the other day.

While you're on X server and you PM Stefan on Y server through the global playerlist, he gets annoyed and wishes for you to stop -- though, most of the time he won't tell you this
What do you mean exactly, the problem of not being able to ban people from global player list right now ?
Old 07-12-2005, 03:10 AM
Stiff Upper Lip
Zero Hour is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zero Hour
Quote:
What do you mean exactly, the problem of not being able to ban people from global player list right now ?
Wow, I think Stefan just zinged Ibonic... lol
Old 07-12-2005, 03:17 AM
unsoundness
Ibonic will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Well, I guess that isn't a "bug", but it is the closest annoyance relating to what I said. Was mostly just being sarcastic; You said "wish people could stop PMing me x.x" or something similar on debug the other day, so I was just trying to have a little bit of fun with your comment. Sorry.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:17 AM
PipBoy Extraordinaire!
Rick is on a distinguished road
The production table and stone mills in insidemain_stonemill2.nw on GK do not have shapes in v4. (Can walk through, and cannot use).

Edit: Odd, it is working now. o.O

Last edited by Rick; 07-12-2005 at 07:27 AM..
Old 07-16-2005, 07:22 PM
Fry has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
The production table and stone mills in insidemain_stonemill2.nw on GK do not have shapes in v4. (Can walk through, and cannot use).

Edit: Odd, it is working now. o.O
Same here for insidemain_joinery1.nw, restarting the client fixes it.

Top 3 servers at the moment (players):

Old 07-18-2005, 04:55 PM
G2K1 Developer
ZeroTrack is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroTrack
this is very annoying and sence my gui is on the bottom it has to go, its very limiting, either it should go or allow servers to disable it
eg: enablefeatures allfeatures-stupidbottombar
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	annoying.png
Views:	129
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	32757  

Closed Thread