FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 02:24 PM
That Guy
CheeToS2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CheeToS2
Quote:
Originally Posted by VulcanP2P
Tested in 4.0.0.27 and the problem still exists.
Ok, chances are it might be there for a while since Stefan uses Win2k and the problem only occurs with WinXP.
Old 06-26-2005, 09:31 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
If you go onto a server and use a hat, then log onto Valikorlia, the hat will still be on the player. If you go on Zone and then on Valikorlia, the hair you had on Zone will be on your character, just missplaced.
Old 06-26-2005, 09:34 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
When you place too many letters/numbers/whatever into the nickname tab causing the letters to shift left, it's off. Screenshot should explain it all, im bad with wording -_-

Edit-This problem also exists for the password tab. not the account tabs though.
Attached Images

Old 06-27-2005, 10:51 PM
That Guy
To those who can't see open chests properly: Save this attachment in your webgifs folder and delete FILENAMECACHE.txt
Attached Images

Old 06-27-2005, 11:03 PM
PipBoy Extraordinaire!
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
When you place too many letters/numbers/whatever into the nickname tab causing the letters to shift left, it's off. Screenshot should explain it all, im bad with wording -_-

Edit-This problem also exists for the password tab. not the account tabs though.
That would be an error in the profile for editboxes. Offset property iirc.
Old 06-27-2005, 11:45 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
That would be an error in the profile for editboxes. Offset property iirc.
No, the text was drawn after the corners and sides were drawn, so it appeared above them
Old 06-27-2005, 11:49 PM
Before I post I want to confirm the fact that I have the latest version of V4 (just downloaded it under 10 minutes ago...). This "bug" has been here since I forst downloaded V4. Forgot to mention it though .

Screenie should explain the problem? It's on the F8 page as well.
Attached Images

Old 06-27-2005, 11:50 PM
PipBoy Extraordinaire!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan
No, the text was drawn after the corners and sides were drawn, so it appeared above them
Oh. Odd.
Old 06-28-2005, 12:10 AM
Two bugs on Valikorlia.

One, the hat you were using on another server "saves" and is mis-placed upon entering val. Screenshot below.

Two, upon entering Val my character will freeze up. Sometimes it shows the walk gani sometimes the idle. After a random amount of time, or random action, the freeze will let go. By freeze I mean you can't move but you can, for example, go to your inventory and equip a weapon.
Attached Images

Old 06-28-2005, 12:17 AM
Canadian
Nitro2030ce is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nitro2030ce Send a message via MSN to Nitro2030ce
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeToS2
Ok, chances are it might be there for a while since Stefan uses Win2k and the problem only occurs with WinXP.
WinXP is the devil, <3 Win2k.
Oh and while i posted, i'll tell you this V3 bug, i dont know if its there in V4, If you go onto a server with a minimap, then leave the server to go to a server with no minimap, the minimap from the last server you entered stays there.
Old 06-28-2005, 12:39 AM
PipBoy Extraordinaire!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro2030ce
WinXP is the devil, <3 Win2k.
Oh and while i posted, i'll tell you this V3 bug, i dont know if its there in V4, If you go onto a server with a minimap, then leave the server to go to a server with no minimap, the minimap from the last server you entered stays there.
I think that bug still exists on v4.
Old 06-28-2005, 12:49 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
I think it has just been fixed
Old 06-28-2005, 02:18 AM
VulcanP2P is on a distinguished road
This is a feature request:

Possible checkbox under the password box to disable the saving of password. Similar to what RemoteControl has.

This would prevent problems that people have with publicly shared PCs. Someone might be using a public PC then they leave and someone speedhacks on their account and they get banned...this would prevent such problems.

(Yes I know it is in the options menu but if it is positioned under the password box it will be more well known and used by more people.)

For Zone or Guild Support use the Support Center
Old 06-28-2005, 02:33 PM
G2K1 Developer
ZeroTrack is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroTrack
The show text in this works on v2 but not 3 or 4, how come, is this a client bug??

PHP Code:
//#CLIENTSIDE
if(created){

this.startx screenwidth/3.35;

this.starty screenheight-50;

timeout .05;
}
if(
timeout){

showstats 256+1024;

this.startx screenwidth/3.35;

this.starty screenheight-50;

showMenu();

timeout .05;
}

function 
showMenu(){

showtext 1001,this.startx+15,this.starty+7,arial,,Player HP:#s(client.hp)/#s(clientr.maxhp);

changeimgvis 1001,6;

changeimgzoom 1001,.5;

showtext 1002,this.startx+15,this.starty+27,arial,,Player MP:0/50;

changeimgvis 1002,6;

changeimgzoom 1002,.5;

Old 06-28-2005, 03:47 PM
That Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroTrack
The show text in this works on v2 but not 3 or 4, how come, is this a client bug??
I just tried it on N-Pulse, and it is working fine for me.
EDIT: I need to send you v.28 still, maybe that is the problem.
EDIT2: Was fixed

Last edited by CheeToS2; 06-28-2005 at 10:49 PM..
Closed Thread