Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 11:54 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
I think the V5 one they were trying to make "modern", I would totally like to have V4 back. However, if Graal lasts long enough to have a V6, maybe we could improve upon it.

EDIT: Who gave me bad rep for:

make V5 more like V2 07-22-2009 09:40 PM It's probably "been a while" because you've never actually seen it before.

I actually have seen it, and played on it for years probably unlike the person who gave me the bad rep. If you doubt me I have pictures.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:10 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
I actually have seen it, and played on it for years probably unlike the person who gave me the bad rep. If you doubt me I have pictures.
i don't see why you have to prove to anyone whether or not you played during a certain period of time on graal. who ****ing cares

also, i agree with crono that V3 looked very good, though i still prefer the V2 screen because it creates the most nostalgia for me. it was, however, the most useless version. the only reason i ever used V3 was that it once glitched your player to be unable to be hit by people using V2 (which was basically everyone playing)

it just seems like graal is to complex for it's own good, and changing the login screen since V2 reflects that. it's uncomfortable and confusing
Old 07-24-2009, 02:52 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
They gave me bad rep because of it.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:12 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
it just seems like graal is to complex for it's own good, and changing the login screen since V2 reflects that. it's uncomfortable and confusing
But it's really not.. I'm not sure how you find it so uncomfortable and confusing tbh.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:32 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
It's not really confusing, but it's not very pretty either.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:16 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
But it's really not.. I'm not sure how you find it so uncomfortable and confusing tbh.
The current login screen doesn't reflect the game very much at all. I guess that's what he means by uncomfortable.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 07-24-2009, 06:15 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
mystic got what i meant by uncomfortable, and confusing in that people i have had try out graal on V5 said it was confusing, as well many players don't really know where stuff is, like the developer tools. one guy i had on a lifetime classic account asked me "why do you input a name on the login when it asks for your email?"
Old 07-24-2009, 07:03 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
V2 had server tabs. You could at least say servers were on the classic or hosted tab.

That was awesome.
Click image for larger version

Name:	tabs.png
Views:	809
Size:	246.5 KB
ID:	49037

I admit that it is pure habit to say "Classic tab" and "Hosted Tab" etc for me, but we're not really on tabs right now, just... submenus? lists? But I'm not going to start saying "On the Classic Submenu/List".
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 07-24-2009, 07:26 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Yeah, I kinda miss the tabbed list too. :]
Old 07-27-2009, 10:14 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Isn't it possible to skin the v5 GUI to be more like past versions, just that nobody has bothered to do it?
Old 07-27-2009, 10:53 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
Attachment 49037

I admit that it is pure habit to say "Classic tab" and "Hosted Tab" etc for me, but we're not really on tabs right now, just... submenus? lists? But I'm not going to start saying "On the Classic Submenu/List".
I don't remember Era and Zodiac being there back then!? >:O
Old 07-27-2009, 11:56 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
I don't remember Era and Zodiac being there back then!? >:O
They weren't. I still have all those Graal versions on my computer (Notice they're all on Windows Vista as well, and the version says "5.1-5.2" ;P). I just cant log onto any servers with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Isn't it possible to skin the v5 GUI to be more like past versions, just that nobody has bothered to do it?
It certainly would be possible, but only aesthetically. In general, you couldn't skin it to display in a specific way (Eg: People requesting "Tabs" again and the sorts).
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 07-28-2009, 04:22 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Well it's possible to make it follow a similar theme but I'm sure we want more than that.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:05 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Well it's possible to make it follow a similar theme but I'm sure we want more than that.
for sure we want more than that
Old 09-19-2009, 03:06 PM
alskdjfhg
alskdjfhg is on a distinguished road
1.39!