Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 12:18 AM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
"Players don't want to pay for a 2D online game, but hey, we should have ads plastered all over the client anyway."

Pleez.

I didn't specify what the ads would be for (partly because its not my decision, partly because i doubt unix listens to us) but I doubt they would advertise for other games. Besides I said the ads would only be enabled on trial accounts only not p2p accounts. P2P and trials both need to exist but the trails need to be less limited in order to breathe new life into the game and attract potential future customers. No one wants to play a "mmo" thats a graveyard.

Stefan and Unix have two choices, drastically change the way they are running this game and revive it. Or simply bleed the current subscribers and PW owners out of any $ they can before eventually closing the game due to a lack of a player base.

Last edited by Darlene159; 07-29-2009 at 01:21 AM.. Reason: Not to be discussed here
Old 08-02-2009, 12:50 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
My 2 cents:
Please play and develope for Graal if you have fun with it, don't get a headache by making weird business proposals. We know ourself that the best way to make money with Graal would be to take some successful server, stop development, making it Flash or so, and make tons of advertising (advertising for and in the game). But that wouldn't be Graal. The interesting part of Graal is that the players can take part, can submit their own graphics for heads, become FAQ, get RC, make their own server, work on interesting projects. We currently have a clear plan for Graal, that is releasing v6 in the near future to make the game run fast and bring a lot of new possibilities for players and developers. But we know that Graal will not make us rich, we are happy if the subscriptions can pay for the costs of running it. That's why we take the opportunities and try to expand into other areas, including iPhone and mobile devices where the future of computing and gaming lies, and use our experience with online game.
Closed Thread