Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2006, 03:02 AM
Banned
Warcaptain is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Warcaptain Send a message via AIM to Warcaptain Send a message via Yahoo to Warcaptain
bomys belong to graal online now.. as does everything uploaded onto their servers.

you should know this :-P
Old 02-17-2006, 08:37 AM
Banned
Antago is on a distinguished road
That is technically not a real rule when you consider the fact that I did not submit bomy-bopots using Graal's website, and so it is not under that license/contract.

And, so, you should know that sharing material with people over ICQ, e-mail, etc. does not give them the right to keep your stuff, which is the methods that I primarily used.

I did actually one time or more personally give a verbal permission to Stefan to have them, though, in order to ease any stress and concerns. But, anyhow, if anyone wants to know, it was originally my (not Stefan or Stephane's) decree that bomy-bopots not be allowed on any other server. I simply didn't want it at the time, as the other servers really largely sucked, the people were rude and inconsiderate (a lot of them, not all of them), and they were ungrateful, they hated productivity and creativity and wanted power, etc., and ridiculed my great, great, great attempts at providing them with such beauty and entertainment. So, I did the right thing and went my own way. Needless to say, creating the idea for the NPC Server, making the bomy-bopots, lots of ideas, levels, and graphics later, I ended up hugely aiding in the creation of Graal2001, and in fact I consider myself co-manager, as I basically was.

However, those people came trodding along and did actually follow us onto Graal2001, where they wanted to try new things. Even though a lot of them enjoyed and played the game for hours each day for a long time, they still insulted me and were so rude that I eventually cried and quit for my own well-being. But, if you will know, I think it would be awesome to let other servers now to use the work I had invested into Graal. My original standards have changed as other people's standards changed, and it would not be dishonorable to myself to allow this.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:03 AM
Bouncin
MASTERCOLA is an unknown quantity at this point
Maloria had bomys ages ago! wen they were the in thing..

www.zenkou.graal.net