Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Kingdoms Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: The new Events Master
Sango_Ku(Romain Steele) 30 36.59%
smokeraider(Cell Darkblade Zakuto) 9 10.98%
Iscariot(Iscariot) 12 14.63%
BigBear3(Kyros Cypher) 31 37.80%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2008, 03:21 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
Yes he would even i think voting for an Events Master is a bad idea.
It may be a bad idea but this is Maroku's way of getting the people to choose. It's not like the winner is automatically going to be EM. He has a trial period where he has to prove that he can do the job.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:22 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Is a popularity contest really that bad? It's to see who the players want as an EM, and the player's choice is all that really matters when picking staff that requires no real skill.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:26 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Is a popularity contest really that bad? It's to see who the players want as an EM, and the player's choice is all that really matters when picking staff that requires no real skill.
Being a good EM requires activity. All the people who are on this poll are active enough to have the capabilities of a decent Events Master.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:29 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
Being a good EM requires activity. All the people who are on this poll are active enough to have the capabilities of a decent Events Master.
Nicely said.

Old 02-19-2008, 04:40 AM
Ess
Mousymee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mousymee
Old 02-19-2008, 06:30 AM
Events Admin
Iscariot_p2p will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Iscariot_p2p
I suppose you are right. What time zone are you in Pat?
Old 02-19-2008, 07:49 AM
Nature2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Nature2 Send a message via AIM to Nature2 Send a message via MSN to Nature2 Send a message via Yahoo to Nature2
ok if like noone likes my methods to choose an event master i stop the voting
and no new event master will be choosen.. is that ok? then its fair?

want no new event master that may be active?
or want event master that are inactive right now? (vacation)

well if i read some more complain about this voting i stop it and the new event master will wait
Old 02-19-2008, 01:06 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature2 View Post
ok if like noone likes my methods to choose an event master i stop the voting
and no new event master will be choosen.. is that ok? then its fair?

want no new event master that may be active?
or want event master that are inactive right now? (vacation)

well if i read some more complain about this voting i stop it and the new event master will wait
Wow immature, public player voting is stupid for the many reasons listed in the thread. Take the initiative and pick your staff. FRIENDS DO NOT = ACTIVITY EITHER. Some people just don't get it..
Old 02-19-2008, 04:15 PM
Ess
Mousymee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mousymee
everyone thats in that list is there because theyre active players
Old 02-19-2008, 05:59 PM
Zormite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iscariot_p2p View Post
I suppose you are right. What time zone are you in Pat?
EST. But I play really late because I'm a hardcore Graalian.
Old 02-19-2008, 06:30 PM
Zormite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Wow immature, public player voting is stupid for the many reasons listed in the thread. Take the initiative and pick your staff. FRIENDS DO NOT = ACTIVITY EITHER. Some people just don't get it..
Dude chill. You don't even play GK.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:11 PM
"seized by somnolence"
sage_scooby is on a distinguished road
All four of them would be a good choice for Events Master. I like voting myself, let's people choose who they want. If that person doesn't work out hey the majority chose them.

It's not completely a popularity contest. This poll is open to all of graal. Though maybe it would have been nice to post or link this thread to their apps for the people that don't know them.

-[email protected]
Old 02-19-2008, 07:25 PM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Disregard that, popularity contest hirings sucks ****s.
LOL

Quote:
Yeah say that because you currently have the highest amount of votes. It's illogical to think that friends +/- ability to host well. There should be an application requiring some degree of creativity and then the applicants should be narrowed down to the amount of places there are open, and those applicants should be placed on a trial phase. You know, like pretty much every other hiring. This thread is stupid, and with the rumor that some people are paying for votes is even worse and makes things even more invalid.
Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
I voted bigbear because i havent heard of these other candidates and to show how stupid public voting polls are for this.
Same xD Back when I actually played GK with people like Lylic, Drako and Siwin, I was friends with Pat and he seem(ed)s like a nice guy. I didn't know anyone else on that list so I figured let's vote for Pat.

Quote:
hirings should be based on an impressive application and talent shown in the trial phase
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iscariot_p2p View Post
4. Anyone can vote. Including people who have no interest in GK.
Guilty as charged.

Quote:
Dude chill. You don't even play GK.
Playing GK has nothing to do with it. He thinks it's stupid and wants to prove his point. There's nothing wrong with that. I know I've argued with people over things that have no meaning to me simply because their blazing ignorance frustrated me to no end and I wanted them to see logic (everyone has a friend like that x-x).
Old 02-19-2008, 07:52 PM
Zormite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555 View Post

Same xD Back when I actually played GK with people like Lylic, Drako and Siwin, I was friends with Pat and he seem(ed)s like a nice guy. I didn't know anyone else on that list so I figured let's vote for Pat.

Old 02-19-2008, 08:02 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Quote:
Closed Thread