Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-19-2007, 12:28 AM
Ed
MasterNuke is on a distinguished road
GK Fails

Yeah. I believe at this point, GK is doomed to crash and burn as a terrible server.

-System is bad. Everything is so imbalanced. A lot of things are buggy. No scripters? It's been like 5 years.
-Content lacking. Where is all this content that we've been waiting forever for? Things are just way overdue.
-Community is just decaying. People have left for other servers/games. The people around that are left are either elitist jerks, people that won't quit because their friend(s) still play(s), people with a crap load of stuff, or newbies who don't know what is going on.

Why am I still here? I have a crap load of items and I'm a jerk. I log on to lame and grief people. I also like to cause a lot of chaos and lag. Why? Because it's the only fun thing to do on this server.

Despite all that, I know how this system works(player-side) and all the content on this server.

With all that and said...

FIX IT ALREADY.

If you can't figure out how to fix it, here's a short summary of an option of what you can do.

-Push to make content for levels up to 50. Dungeons, monsters, items, quests... everything.
-Fix the system. Balance stuff. Make everything somewhat useful.
-Wipe and cap the level at 50. I don't think anyone would have a problem if you did this after the above.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:30 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
They're going to let it die before trying to revive it, you know things won't go the way they should.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 06-19-2007, 01:50 AM
Don't Go Mister!
OasaTor_PK is a jewel in the roughOasaTor_PK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to OasaTor_PK
I do believe this has been discussed, and we have found out they wont do anything about it.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:04 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
GK has been dead for a while, man.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:26 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
most servers are, GK isn't any different
Old 06-19-2007, 02:28 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
I think it would be fun for what is left of gk's active community to stop posting on the gk forums and see if they can get up to 2-3 months without any posting in the forum
Old 06-19-2007, 02:40 AM
Coffeefilter no more!
lardy227 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to lardy227 Send a message via AIM to lardy227 Send a message via MSN to lardy227 Send a message via Yahoo to lardy227
I did xD
ERG.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:07 AM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterNuke View Post
Yeah. I believe at this point, GK is doomed to crash and burn as a terrible server.

-System is bad. Everything is so imbalanced. A lot of things are buggy. No scripters? It's been like 5 years.
-Content lacking. Where is all this content that we've been waiting forever for? Things are just way overdue.
-Community is just decaying. People have left for other servers/games. The people around that are left are either elitist jerks, people that won't quit because their friend(s) still play(s), people with a crap load of stuff, or newbies who don't know what is going on.

Why am I still here? I have a crap load of items and I'm a jerk. I log on to lame and grief people. I also like to cause a lot of chaos and lag. Why? Because it's the only fun thing to do on this server.

Despite all that, I know how this system works(player-side) and all the content on this server.

With all that and said...

FIX IT ALREADY.

If you can't figure out how to fix it, here's a short summary of an option of what you can do.

-Push to make content for levels up to 50. Dungeons, monsters, items, quests... everything.
-Wipe and cap the level at 50. I don't think anyone would have a problem if you did this after the above.
I like all your ideas, but I think we should go more in detail with EVERYTHING in this thread.

Start a campaign to have everything fixed, and I'll be your first supporter

There's way too many "limited-quantity" items that weren't intended to be limited... mostly alchemy though. I still don't get how someone gets the bright idea of saying "These items create unbalance. So I'll balance it by seizing further creation, thus making the current-existing ones not only powerful, but rare and almost impossible for future people to get. But if you're lucky to have whole set of them now, you'll be godly in the years to come, and can even make a few hundred USD if you hold on to them long enough."
Old 06-19-2007, 07:36 AM
A nit-wit
ssw11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Why on earth are we ignoring this, GK has so much potential to leave alone, you MUST hire active staff to actully update the server once in a while.

Staff are so lazy, the only thing they ever have done for 3 years now, *im serious ive played for 3 years and nothing but HOLIDAY events are updated*
The server itself is awesome, but it is no more fun. Why? little places to train, rares are the ONLY armor you can ware without weighing yourself down, the only thing that makes it fun now a days is finding dias and hoping you get enough to buy a rare item, THATS ALL IT IS, WTH...

And i support this thread completly

theres my pet trying to cheer me up while drowning
Old 06-19-2007, 07:55 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Yeah, GK has a lot of problems. It's too bad that fixing them wouldn't actually increase the playercount.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:52 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Some good ideas there. I'd love to see a new Dungeon, or atleast a new map. One harder than a brutal.

Old 06-19-2007, 10:21 AM
Wedge has 7 Rep Points :D
Tracker180 is an unknown quantity at this point
I support this thread, but it will be ignored, and noone will do anything, sadly.

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()
Old 06-19-2007, 12:23 PM
Ed
MasterNuke is on a distinguished road
Meh. I figured if I QQ enough, something might happen.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:59 PM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Quote:
I'm to busy with my own Gold server right now (which I start about a few weeks ago). It should be done in about a month to a month and a half after which point I will have more time to spend on Kingdoms.

I'm also waiting for this new system for staff that there has been talk about. Did you know even Sam has to upgrade his own account? It's hard for me to be motivated to do work on GK when I can't even see my work on the public server (because my account no longer has VIP).

Anyways, that all isn't complaining, nor am I saying I won't do anything unless this happens, just an explanation (or excuse if you wanna call it that) for my lack of work recently! Sorry

But yeah, I still plan on working soon.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:14 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Lol Sam has to upgrade his own account. Ouch.

Apparently in a few months (hope) there will be a update.