Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 12:25 AM
Graalian Stallion
Deophite18 is just really niceDeophite18 is just really nice
Event's

Iv probably mentioned this before but it was a long time ago and im getting sick of it. I win events fair and square and through skill. People get mad when i win more than one event in a row and then the EM restricts me from entering. Its unfair that because i am better at some people at events that i am not allowed to participate and win prizes. I do not enter events because i "want" to play. I enter them because i want EC's and items. Thats like telling an olympic runner he can only participate in one race because otherwise he will just win all the gold medals and thats not fair to the other countries. THAT would be unfair. Im sorry but this is just BS .
Old 02-15-2007, 12:39 AM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
Does it really matter?
Old 02-15-2007, 12:47 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
yes it does matter. he should be aloud to play as much as he wants. its his right to showboat.

whats next? restricting neojenova from sparring?

if he can win, let him win.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:05 AM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
as long as you are not directly causing any problems, you should not be restricted from gameplay.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:50 AM
Follower of Ultros
Valder is on a distinguished road
Personally, I agree with the ET members from disallowing you to participate in some events. It's not fair to other players if you win every single event. Let other players have a chance at getting a "leet" item, or EC's.
Old 02-15-2007, 03:10 PM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valder View Post
Personally, I agree with the ET members from disallowing you to participate in some events. It's not fair to other players if you win every single event. Let other players have a chance at getting a "leet" item, or EC's.
thats only what people who suck say tbh
Old 02-15-2007, 03:17 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
I think you should be allowed to win more than 1 event, if your good at it and nobody else is its not your falt your better than them they will just have to try and get better than you to win not tell the Event Master to stop you doing the events.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Actually Since yesterday was Valentine's day Stefan happened to come on and give me 20 valentine's day wands and I was trying to spread them. I didn't know that he had won two. Someone had pointed this out to me and said he really shouldn't have won the second. This other person already won one and said they wanted another because Deo also won a second one. How fair is this? A new item out and I let Deo take part in all the events just so he can win them all? Its not fair. Other people need a chance to win the thing too.

Don't complain Deo at least you won two...your the only person who actually did win two. Besides what made you think I was doing events to hand out ec's. Bjorn wasn't on yesterday so I could get a em bag refill. Oh Deo did you forget to mention that the events were for the valentine's day wand. I think that would change everything. But seriously I only restrict someone from winning twice in a row in kart racing. I have the rule of "Win a race and sit one out". Only way I restrict people.

But when it comes to a new item and you got one from a event don't enter again. Not when other ppl could be winning one for themselves. Its selfish. But I admit you are a good competitior at waterglass. Was shocked. Only grir, storm and you so far I have seen get 1k at it.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:06 PM
Kyden
Waltz5 is an unknown quantity at this point
See to me this is where the Raffle can be put to good use. You want to spread the wands around, and objectively. Raffle gives you the best chance of both while keeping everyone happy.

Old 02-15-2007, 06:16 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waltz5 View Post
See to me this is where the Raffle can be put to good use. You want to spread the wands around, and objectively. Raffle gives you the best chance of both while keeping everyone happy.
Yeah in theory it does but you have a good chance of repeat winners. Take it from me I know this.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:18 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Oh yeah Deo I forgot to mention in my othe rpost but I was trying to be fair..give everyone a chance to get one.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:14 PM
Graalian Stallion
Deophite18 is just really niceDeophite18 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Actually Since yesterday was Valentine's day Stefan happened to come on and give me 20 valentine's day wands and I was trying to spread them. I didn't know that he had won two. Someone had pointed this out to me and said he really shouldn't have won the second. This other person already won one and said they wanted another because Deo also won a second one. How fair is this? A new item out and I let Deo take part in all the events just so he can win them all? Its not fair. Other people need a chance to win the thing too.

Don't complain Deo at least you won two...your the only person who actually did win two. Besides what made you think I was doing events to hand out ec's. Bjorn wasn't on yesterday so I could get a em bag refill. Oh Deo did you forget to mention that the events were for the valentine's day wand. I think that would change everything. But seriously I only restrict someone from winning twice in a row in kart racing. I have the rule of "Win a race and sit one out". Only way I restrict people.

But when it comes to a new item and you got one from a event don't enter again. Not when other ppl could be winning one for themselves. Its selfish. But I admit you are a good competitior at waterglass. Was shocked. Only grir, storm and you so far I have seen get 1k at it.
I actually won four wands. 2 From you. One on another account since you restricted me to enter as myself. And one from Proto which he refused to give me because i already won some. He gave it to 2nd place and gave me something to compensate. Iv NEVER been on a server that wouldn't allow someone to enter certain events because they won 1 or 2 events beforehand. That is absurd. There was like 40 wands given out...so what if i won several of them. This isn't just about Valentines day. It's happened several times in the past. Sam has restricted me from entering some of events after winning beforehand. You have no right whatsoever to talk about fairness when you do something like this.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:47 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deophite18 View Post
I actually won four wands. 2 From you. One on another account since you restricted me to enter as myself. And one from Proto which he refused to give me because i already won some. He gave it to 2nd place and gave me something to compensate. Iv NEVER been on a server that wouldn't allow someone to enter certain events because they won 1 or 2 events beforehand. That is absurd. There was like 40 wands given out...so what if i won several of them. This isn't just about Valentines day. It's happened several times in the past. Sam has restricted me from entering some of events after winning beforehand. You have no right whatsoever to talk about fairness when you do something like this.
I do have a right to talk about fairness. A new item was just brought out...was it FAIR that you won more then one when other ppl were begging me to host more event just so they have the chance to get 1 for themselves. was it FAIR that i had another ask me for another wand since you won two. I didn't mean to be restrictive to you. In fact I did it to someone else so someone different could have a FAIR chance at getting one.
I only had 20 wands and 5 more today. I didn't know proto got 20. I only knew for when I was online. i had to be FAIR to everyone..not just little deo who wanted more then one. How would you feel if player x won event after event and got the new item out and you didn't get one. How is that FAIR. In all fairness i did the right thing. if you don't like how us event masters do things then don't enter our events.

We decided to be fair to everyone and give them a chance to win one. The person was right who pointed it out that EVERYONE should get a chance to win one..not just deo. I can talk about fairness because I know what it is. Apparently you have no idea what it is...all you see is that we were being unfair and restricted you from events or didn't give you anymore valentines day wands. Stop being selfish....at least we were thinking of others. What your gonna argue now that others would have gotten them...at what price...tell me that deo. Sam restricting you maybe had to do with him wanting others to win..you know how many complaints I get if the same person wins. When Paul was solely winning kart races half the ppl who enter now wouldn't because he would always win. So i put restrictions not on just him but everyone and ppl are happy now. Why can't you just accept that yesterday we didn't want u to hog all the valentines day wands. I have no problem with this. I can't see how me trying to be fair to other ppl is making you like this. I didn't say you couldn't enter other events. I said you couldn't win anymore valentines day wands. I had other things I could have given you as a prize.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:13 PM
Kyden
Waltz5 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that if the real objective is to spread the items out, it should be done in a fashion that does not penalize players for being good at an event, or doing the event so much they have it figured out.

Old 02-15-2007, 11:24 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waltz5 View Post
I think that if the real objective is to spread the items out, it should be done in a fashion that does not penalize players for being good at an event, or doing the event so much they have it figured out.
hmmm not even gonna answer this. Your idea would probably be a raffle. which in theory is good but isn't as fair as you would think
Closed Thread