Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2011, 09:53 AM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Elk, for when you wake up: you're a douchebag.

Also aww @ my funny picture joke being deleted

And didn't Rufus and Dusty work on classic iphone? shouldn't be that bad then (I haven't tried it myself)

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
I wont ignore you
i be your BEST FRIEND

>
Old 04-10-2011, 12:19 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emera View Post
I wont ignore you
i be your BEST FRIEND

>
aww :3

My Albums
Quote:
Old 04-10-2011, 04:39 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
And didn't Rufus and Dusty work on classic iphone? shouldn't be that bad then (I haven't tried it myself)
Nothing was used except for Dusty's Angel Clan image and doors
Old 04-10-2011, 04:47 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Nothing was used except for Dusty's Angel Clan image and doors
Ridiculous... must be something strange in the bread in Paris it sucks like all creativity & common sense out of people

My Albums
Quote:
Old 04-10-2011, 09:07 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Eh, Dusty didn't get the rights he needed and it was given to Xor and co.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:09 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Eh, Dusty didn't get the rights he needed and it was given to Xor and co.
k cool

My Albums
Quote:
Old 04-10-2011, 09:45 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Ridiculous... must be something strange
No, it was that Rufus said Classic sucks and didn't do anything so we started from scratch again without him.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:10 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
I feel the trading card game would be a big success and would make a lot of $$ for Graal if it ever goes on there. Just imagine, all these players would spend a lot of money to buy booster packs since look how much they spend for hats.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Workin' on It
PhilSmith is on a distinguished road
Maybe not. From my point of view it seems like the development team works hard to put out a creative a fun update (I am speaking mostly of iEra, but also iClassic) and while it is under development the players piss and moan for it to come out. As soon as it comes out they give up on it and move on to either complaining about the price of said item, or start moaning for the next update.

I would personally Love to see an update like this card game on Classic iPhone, however, I am not certain the players would take it well. I very much hope that I am wrong.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:42 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilSmith View Post
Maybe not. From my point of view it seems like the development team works hard to put out a creative a fun update (I am speaking mostly of iEra, but also iClassic) and while it is under development the players piss and moan for it to come out. As soon as it comes out they give up on it and move on to either complaining about the price of said item, or start moaning for the next update.

I would personally Love to see an update like this card game on Classic iPhone, however, I am not certain the players would take it well. I very much hope that I am wrong.
I don't think anybody in their right mind is saying that iPhone's staff don't work hard, I'm pretty sure they do their best to help, but while alot of players do piss and moan about the updates, alot of this has to be down to the fact that the vast majority of them are shop items that don't contribute to gameplay.
It's hardly as if they are entirely optional either, as this is on-top of a basic customisation pack among others, essentially those that aren't willing to play are alienated.

I also recall iPhone players loving the CTF and draisine updates at first, but ultimately becoming disappointed with how they were intended to suck gralats out of the economy rather than for having fun.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:08 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Like seriously everyone on graal is ignoring me, I tried everything even yelling but no reaction whatsoever.
Anyways I just want to play the super awesome and fun trading card game on classic but there are like no one there and those that are there are ignoring me.
Would be cool to add bots to the card game so you don't need other players to be on :P
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 04-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
Would be cool to add bots to the card game so you don't need other players to be on :P
This is something that has been considered yes.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:45 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Just make sure the server gets more quality content and make it go classic and there will be players

My Albums
Quote:
Old 04-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Just make sure the server gets more quality content and make it go classic and there will be players
make classic go classic...

ya ok