Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2011, 09:07 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
This is ridiculous...

Like seriously everyone on graal is ignoring me, I tried everything even yelling but no reaction whatsoever.
Anyways I just want to play the super awesome and fun trading card game on classic but there are like no one there and those that are there are ignoring me.

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:19 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Old 04-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
This is ridiculous!
Old 04-08-2011, 09:28 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
yea so I found one guy to play with but he quit because I was owning
seriously guys try the trading card game its so awesome

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:52 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Old 04-08-2011, 10:14 PM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
i prefer the card game in FFVIII

B)
Old 04-08-2011, 10:22 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
Like seriously everyone on graal is ignoring me, I tried everything even yelling but no reaction whatsoever.
Anyways I just want to play the super awesome and fun trading card game on classic but there are like no one there and those that are there are ignoring me.
You could well be in luck, or it could otherwise be a matter of the trading card game having interest in being put on a grander stage, but only as a means to effortlessly sell people hats, dances, alternate forms and sparkly lights.
Time will tell.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:01 PM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
if the graal card game was put on the iphone server then there would actually be something to do on there!
Old 04-08-2011, 11:03 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno View Post
if the graal card game was put on the iphone server then there would actually be something to do on there!
Not exactly what I was implying, but that would also show iPhone players that Classic actually used to have content.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:15 PM
Prinking Droblem
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Not exactly what I was implying, but that would also show iPhone players that Classic actually used to have content.
85% iphone players probably don't even know a PC version existed. I really wish they would implement more of the stuff from classic to the iphone, then it would be more like a real game instead of a Avatar Chatroom.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:21 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno View Post
85% iphone players probably don't even know a PC version existed. I really wish they would implement more of the stuff from classic to the iphone, then it would be more like a real game instead of a Avatar Chatroom.
I may be a huge critic of how un-like Classic the iPhone server is, but any new forms of gameplay would likely be received well by iPhone players.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:50 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post

I would play you, but then I would need a sword. ;]
I refuse to talk to my dead parents at their grave.

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 04-09-2011, 03:40 AM
One More Time
MrOmega is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MrOmega Send a message via MSN to MrOmega Send a message via Yahoo to MrOmega
Don't be ridiculous. IT'S LUDACRIS!!!!
Old 04-09-2011, 05:43 PM
Ez
Fogell is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
I may be a huge critic of how un-like Classic the iPhone server is, but any new forms of gameplay would likely be received well by iPhone players.
If they didn't require at least 24 hours of gameplay for a virtual sprite that appears above the player's head then I'm almost sure people would be happier
Old 04-10-2011, 12:27 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Classic iPhone seems to have those little dots that appear when the tileset is not saved correctly.

Just overall, I think that the quality of Classic iPhone is far below what it could be, and I find it hard to believe that people who develop on Graal willingly wouldn't try to make the server "fantastic". It's falling below the good level, guys.

But seriously, why do you guys develop for Graal? Do you not care about the servers you produce? Seems kinda silly to me.

Last edited by MattKan; 04-10-2011 at 12:45 AM..