Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 04:31 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegretZ View Post
Or maybe people like you are narrow minded and have a hard time seeing things out of the ordinary...

The bottom line, in my opinion, is that Maloria is a good server so far. However, it doesn't seem to be finished, but I think once it is finished and all the bugs are corrected that it will be one of the best servers ever to see Graal

If you don't like playing an unfinished game with different bugs, then Maloria isn't right for you. However a lot of people don't mind, and there is a lot of good content already on the server to satisfy them.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:31 PM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
I think it should be less night time, but I don't think it's too dark.

The starting level is there for nostalgia as far as I can tell. I wanted it to start with an introduction to the game but most people seem to be able to figure it out anyway.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
You might also enjoy masochism if you enjoy Maloria, I logged off after being forced into a party and then killed by the same party members as we tried to get those bloody pearls. I get it's supposed to be PvP but that's just ****ing frustrating as hell when you're not being 1-hitted casually walking from place to place. Another thing that frustrated me was being killed and then respawning right away because I was mashing S, and then respawning in what feels like a random place.

I had the same problem. Damn mages, y'know?
Old 02-04-2011, 04:43 PM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
Quote:
You don't see [Three-letter-acronym-MMO] putting out quests like that.
What about the giant questline with Indiana Jones fighting the nazis?

I'm not sure what part of the satan quest is childish. I think the title kinda is but it's a Lordi reference so I let it pass.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:44 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
I think once they implement some more quests, the leveling will be much more bearable. As well, if they can make the quests relevant to each other instead of flying off in a tangent like the Satan thing, then it'll be just fine and dandy and taste like candy.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis_wing View Post
Iif they can make the quests relevant to each other instead of flying off in a tangent like the Satan thing, then it'll be just fine and dandy and taste like candy.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakilorP2P View Post
What about the giant questline with Indiana Jones fighting the nazis?
I don't want to know what you've been taking, but I sure would like some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakilorP2P View Post
I'm not sure what part of the satan quest is childish.
How about the octopi needing prom dresses and monkeysuits for a party we never got invited to?

I'm also pretty sure three of those guys are giving telling me to stop twenty four seven, one of the octopi was very rude for a shop-owner, here's some photographic evidence and no I do not know how he was capable of speaking in black. I demand his reign of terror to end.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:55 PM
Me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
I don't want to know what you've been taking, but I sure would like some.

How about the octopi needing prom dresses and monkeysuits for a party we never got invited to?
I lol'd.
We're like the unpaid interns, we do these random worthless chores for the npc's and get nothing half the time.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:56 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Considering Galdor is on Maloria rather often and is at level 8, he must not dislike the server that much.

I think a lot of people are just complaining because they find it fun? Maybe it makes them fit in?. If you have advice for the server, go ahead and give it. If you are going to say the server is bad, then you can say that, but don't play.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:09 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post

Oh my
Old 02-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
The party killing bug is fixed, but I understand the sentiments of everyone else in this thread.

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 02-04-2011, 05:17 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by smirt362 View Post
The party killing bug is fixed, but I understand the sentiments of everyone else in this thread.
Do you..?

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
If you're on Maloria right now, there is still hope!
Old 02-04-2011, 05:35 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
"Satan is a loser and he's my female canine"
obvious lordi reference is obvious
Old 02-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Oh and regarding nations being "unfinished" and how you're supposed to be a part of one blah blah.

When you create your character you only choose the origin of it. If you choose Tralitai you're only a citizen of it and have nothing to do with the military what so ever. For further explanation of the nation system, read THIS.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Closed Thread