Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2014, 02:33 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Animations Issue?

Whenever I swing my sword or even move around, I disappear. A lot of the graphics are missing such as the border around the Q menu and emoticons.

how2fix? thx
Old 01-26-2014, 04:04 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
Whenever I swing my sword or even move around, I disappear. A lot of the graphics are missing such as the border around the Q menu and emoticons.

how2fix? thx
The issue sounds similar to the one in this thread:

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134269029

if so the solution is to login to login2 and download install packages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1 View Post
I got it. For all others having this issue hit f8 type in Login2 in the box and connect to it and from there click start and download all packages.
Problem fixed.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:01 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't help
Old 01-27-2014, 09:41 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
delete your graal folder, start anew.
Old 01-27-2014, 09:55 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Yeah,this problem is happening to a bunch of people, it happened to me as well, installing/deleting/login2 install all packages, nothing helps, something is messing up the ganidownloads, I had to just copy all the ganis and emoticons and whatnot. Pretty much eveything in my levels folder from my old computer to my new one.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:34 AM
stuck in the enemy zone
-HateD- will become famous soon enough
Yeah shrimps had to send me his levels folder. I had the same problem. Emoticons don't work for me still.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:42 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, I dropboxed you the rest but you refuse to log on Skype.
Old 01-28-2014, 03:18 AM
Zormite
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
Yeah,this problem is happening to a bunch of people, it happened to me as well, installing/deleting/login2 install all packages, nothing helps, something is messing up the ganidownloads, I had to just copy all the ganis and emoticons and whatnot. Pretty much eveything in my levels folder from my old computer to my new one.
What's your Skype brah
Old 01-28-2014, 03:38 AM
Zormite
thx shrimpz
Old 01-28-2014, 03:50 AM
Zormite
NVM didnt work

w/e