Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Videos
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2009, 03:54 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Nostalgia

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:56 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Only thing I really admired back then about that was the hidden stairway thing. Otherwise it was pretty forgettable. I was hoping for something more quest'ish, even if really simple and short, rather than just throwing it all in my face.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:00 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
well yea the only thing I remembered from this was the colorful lights and the password thing I thought it was cool xD but the level design was nice =)

My Albums
Quote:

Last edited by Galdor; 06-26-2009 at 04:24 PM..
Old 06-26-2009, 05:29 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Ah yes, back when they still cared.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:12 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Oh man! I loved this tutorial..what does the current one do again? Just show stuff for Kingdoms?
Old 06-26-2009, 09:15 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
Oh man! I loved this tutorial..what does the current one do again? Just show stuff for Kingdoms?
There isn't one anymore... but the last one was just a terrain-generated island with an old guy and a couple of trees. Wasn't a tutorial at all.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:57 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
There isn't one anymore... but the last one was just a terrain-generated island with an old guy and a couple of trees. Wasn't a tutorial at all.
Yea the only point with that one was to make people buy gold xD
Then they added ghost mode instead so you could follow players around on Graal Kingdoms.

My Albums
Quote:
Old 06-26-2009, 10:34 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
I really like your background effect, looks like an official video
Old 06-26-2009, 11:08 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I really like your background effect, looks like an official video
hehe yea thought it was boring with just black =]

My Albums
Quote:

Last edited by Galdor; 06-26-2009 at 11:22 PM..
Old 07-28-2009, 02:54 AM
Dark_Zeratul101 is on a distinguished road
I like how in the old tutorial, you can kill Stefan and Baddy but Stephane is invincible and demands money.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:28 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
haha