Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2008, 02:32 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
OpenGL mode

The whole OpenGL mode of Graal is not working on Vista since the problems graal had some days ago.

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:12 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
The whole OpenGL mode of Graal is not working on Vista since the problems graal had some days ago.
What problems were they? I'm guessing client since I don't think the server could effect how your client differently for openGL.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:29 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
What problems were they? I'm guessing client since I don't think the server could effect how your client differently for openGL.
The problems were that Graal went slow and many server went down.

Both me and Skyld has this problem.

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Well it seems that every time I try and put my Vista computer to use the Graal client in OpenGL mode (either with -opengl or by logging onto Graal3D), I get a lot of access violations which I don't get when using DirectX. However, Galdor thinks that the problem has only been since the servers went down the other day.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
I've been using OpenGL with Vista on and off for a couple of months now, and it definitely have some issues not encountered in Directed3D. Like... my sword graphic on both GK and Zodiac is invisible (no matter which one I equip), and all bodies have a green square around them (positioned on the layer below, so to speak). I could post more issues, but I can't remember any right now.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto