Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 06:35 AM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Looping sound?

Some of you may know me, some of you may not.
But Iv'e had this problem for a year or two and only decided to post it now.
Whenever you die, that sound comes up when you warp to the bunker, but when I die that sound plays and loops forever until I restart Graal, it still plays when I log on to another server ECT.
Not only that, the sound will duplicate 2x,3x,4x whenever the sound appears again;i.e, me or someone else dies and the sound plays again.
I tried deleting the file but it came back again.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Old 11-09-2008, 09:04 AM
SC2 Player
Schetti is on a distinguished road
how about turn the sfx off in your f3 audion?
Old 11-09-2008, 11:52 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
You should try to delete the sound file in your Graal\sounds\ directory, might be corrupted or something. Don't know the name of it though, sorry.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schetti View Post
how about turn the sfx off in your f3 audion?
Yeah, because that makes sense. If you can't turn one thing off, just turn everything off instead to make sure.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:30 PM
knightfire35 is on a distinguished road
Yes, you can go in the Graal folders and try and delete it, or just turn the sounds off. Personally I have never heard it, because my sounds is always off so I can play music.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:34 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Whoooooa... someone keeps their sound on while playing Graal? I thought it was a long-standing tradition that no one actually has their sound enabled while playing.

Seriously though, deleting it sounds like your best bet(if it's always the same sound). If it downloads again with the same problem... delete the file. Open up text pad and save the blank file as "theoldfilename.whateverfiletypeitwas" in the same folder. That'll keep it from redownloading the screwed up file. It'll also help if you post what file it is here, perhaps, if you know it.