Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 03:15 AM
Banned
KuJi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to KuJi Send a message via AIM to KuJi Send a message via MSN to KuJi Send a message via Yahoo to KuJi
...Corruptness Sucks...

I was told to log on Atrius by Madj or whatever. I log on I get d/ced 5 min later and I was told I offered them 30.00$ to destroy Atrius... Wtf?

My ban:
The account is disabled. Reason: G-man: who offered you 30 dollars to blow this place up *TheJames (RC): KuJi -Gman

My staff's Bans:
The account is disabled. Reason: G-man: who offered you 30 dollars to blow this place up *TheJames (RC): KuJi All GX staff are banned now -Gman

I know this post will be removed, but I don't care. Let's let everyone know the corruptness of these little stupid servers...
Old 04-26-2005, 03:18 AM
matt8891 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to matt8891 Send a message via Yahoo to matt8891
Just contact a PWA. There's a little bit of immaturity on many servers. You can't avoid it on graal.
Old 04-26-2005, 03:19 AM
Banned
Send a message via ICQ to KuJi Send a message via AIM to KuJi Send a message via MSN to KuJi Send a message via Yahoo to KuJi
...Gman is a retard. James scams people with his server. He scammed my friend out of like 80.00$ already. Gman sucks at scripting.
Old 04-26-2005, 03:20 AM
πr²
smurfmidgetninja is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to smurfmidgetninja Send a message via AIM to smurfmidgetninja Send a message via MSN to smurfmidgetninja Send a message via Yahoo to smurfmidgetninja
Yes I was talking to Madj and he suggested combinding the two servers to get more work done and I guess Gman got pissed because of this and made this bull**** up..I have contacted many others and some former bosses of Gmans and they all say they have had to fire him because he is immature and pisses off the players...he needs to be delt with.

The account is disabled. Reason: G-man: who offered you 30 dollars to blow this place up *TheJames (RC): KuJi All GX staff are banned now -G

"Zombies, man. They creep me out." - Kaufman, Land of the Dead
Old 04-26-2005, 03:24 AM
Banned
He's jelous he can't script at all. On original Atrius, PS told me how bad their scripts were. I eventually seen them, and I 100% agreed. He's jelous that I can script better then him.
Old 04-26-2005, 03:32 AM
Banned
Gman4pwnu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gman4pwnu
I dont care how you script. You offer somebody money to delete all our hard work and you get banned, ive contacted stefan and unixmad about it as well. You need to go back to being globalled.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	privatemessage.png
Views:	171
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	31795  
Old 04-26-2005, 03:35 AM
πr²
Send a message via ICQ to smurfmidgetninja Send a message via AIM to smurfmidgetninja Send a message via MSN to smurfmidgetninja Send a message via Yahoo to smurfmidgetninja
****ing ****...I dont deserve this bull****...KuJi didn't do this and I didn't do it so ****ing unban me....God your a *****.

"Zombies, man. They creep me out." - Kaufman, Land of the Dead
Old 04-26-2005, 03:36 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman4pwnu
I dont care how you script. You offer somebody money to delete all our hard work and you get banned, ive contacted stefan and unixmad about it as well. You need to go back to being globalled.

What proof do you have that says I do it. Word doesn't mean nothing. If anyone should go on ban, it should be you for your stupidity. If I wanted a server down I would do it myself. EVERYONE knows that. James is just bsing because he scammed my friend and I told my friend to get his money back my disputing it and now James is mad at me cause he is getting his money back.

No less: Gman, your an immature kid. Just leave graal.

Before he whois my domain and start's saying hes going to post my phone number on forums. Jesus, do it then. I DON'T care, I don't try to piss someone off the only way I can. So just get lost, leave graal, and goto hell.

Btw, I can private message you as much as I want. If I want to, I can make an auto-program to do it for me over night. :-)
Old 04-26-2005, 03:38 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuJi
What proof do you have that says I do it. Word doesn't mean nothing. If anyone should go on ban, it should be you for your stupidity. If I wanted a server down I would do it myself. EVERYONE knows that. James is just bsing because he scammed my friend and I told my friend to get his money back my disputing it and now James is mad at me cause he is getting his money back.

No less: Gman, your an immature kid. Just leave graal.

Before he whois my domain and start's saying hes going to post my phone number on forums. Jesus, do it then. I DON'T care, I don't try to piss someone off the only way I can. So just get lost, leave graal, and goto hell.
The fact that you've always been out to get atrius will land you on the ban list a lot faster. James hasn't lied to me, I don't see why he'd lie about this.
Old 04-26-2005, 03:39 AM
Banned
Quote:
The fact that you've always been out to get atrius will land you on the ban list a lot faster. James hasn't lied to me, I don't see why he'd lie about this.

James lies about EVERYTHING. If I told unixmad you hacked graal, and graal wasn't touched at all and that was all a lie but you still got IP Banned from graal, then wouldn't you be pissed?

When was I ever "out to get atrius". If I want it down, I will not fail to do so, I would suceed.
Old 04-26-2005, 03:40 AM
πr²
He wants to get rid of Atrius? Your Owner!!! Madj suggested we combind our servers so KuJi was discussing it with him and was actually looking like he was going to do it (thats why he got www.atriusgraal.com)....that means he wants to kill the server? You really are a smart guy arnt you
Old 04-26-2005, 03:40 AM
Banned
why do you care so much anyway? When atrius is finished you will abuse any glitch you can find.
Old 04-26-2005, 03:42 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfmidgetninja
He wants to get rid of Atrius? Your Owner!!! Madj suggested we combind our servers so KuJi was discussing it with him and was actually looking like he was going to do it (thats why he got www.atriusgraal.com)....that means he wants to kill the server? You really are a smart guy arnt you
I cant respond to such a post with a truthful answer at such time.
Old 04-26-2005, 03:42 AM
Banned
Quote:
why do you care so much anyway? When atrius is finished you will abuse any glitch you can find.
Why did you just add that end on an edit? When do I EVER abuse a glitch? I believe you abuse glitches if anyone. I have logs of you doing so on Graal X. Kthx.

Also:
I care because I just bought this acct and now its being banned for BS stuff? That pisses me off. Stuff I didn't even DO!

Double Posting = Bad btw
Old 04-26-2005, 03:44 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuJi
Why did you just add that end on an edit? When do I EVER abuse a glitch? I believe you abuse glitches if anyone. I have logs of you doing so on Graal X. Kthx.

Also:
I care because I just bought this acct and now its being banned for BS stuff? That pisses me off. Stuff I didn't even DO!

Double Posting = Bad btw
Off topic but I do not play graal x, I never have.
Closed Thread