Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-15-2014, 04:27 PM
i8bit is an unknown quantity at this point
FB player count

Before you jump to any conclusions, let me say I have nothing against classic server, it is well-developed.

But my question is, why is the player count so much greater on Classic than a server like Delteria? Delteria offers more gameplay and has more of that MMO feel with the combat and leveling up and what not.

I realize Classic is 1000+ players cause of the merge with IOS server, BUT even if you take the iphone players out, the FB players would still dominate in player count and I don't understand why
Old 05-15-2014, 04:43 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Because the majority of players are on iOS/Android and Delteria isn't all that great.
Old 05-15-2014, 04:55 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
You have successfully given fowlplay4 latent reputation.

Old 05-15-2014, 06:27 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Mobile servers are more easy to find. New people might not even know of Delteria and others don't really like playing on FB. Also, the other servers have been around or a longer time. At the beginning it's always hard to gain players, as the game either needs to get known or people won't switch servers as they already got "good stats" on the other servers. Watch Zone, their progress is also going pretty slow
Old 05-16-2014, 02:37 AM
Pizza Wizard
PhantosP2P will become famous soon enough
Delterria is very impressive from a lot of angles but it needs a better heart to it, and by that I mean it needs a city center for people to idle at. Classic has a gigantic, somewhat community grown center where everyone idles. That's intensely important for these kinds of games being played on FB by what I can only assume is a much younger generation.

When I started playing Graal as a teenager, having community hotspots was huge. Classic's got them, and it perpetuates communication by not having mass messages and having somewhat hidden gems for people to find and share. Delterria, in that sense, is too good at making things clear.
Old 05-19-2014, 03:06 AM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
If I told you what I used to like to do on Graal, you'd probably die from laughing...

I went to hidden spots with GIRLS (yes) to do naughty things... that was long ago

Old 05-19-2014, 03:43 AM
Pizza Wizard
PhantosP2P will become famous soon enough
99% of the appeal, yep.
Old 05-21-2014, 09:47 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
I tried Delteria and stopped after about 90 minutes. The game play isn't fluid at all. It just doesn't feel as good on PC as classic does.