Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-07-2006, 09:21 AM
Banned
DARKVILLIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DARKVILLIN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy0687
Come to think of it I dont remember you making that point before now, but anyways,

Would that have done anything? That 2k1 was not the 2k1 you speak of, it would have been significantly diffrent.

Thats the problem I keep saying that no one is content on fixing.

no i think it would be nicely different graphics wise but play better and more player attractive game wise...koni was fixing all the bugs that lance just left =/. I mean lance is a good guy in all but i think stefan should have given Konidias more time to show off more of his potential...instead he just helped push away a talented player/developer
Old 04-07-2006, 09:27 PM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
I sent Stefan a PM about it 2 weeks ago and he never replied.

Go figure.
Old 04-08-2006, 01:31 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by konidias
I sent Stefan a PM about it 2 weeks ago and he never replied.

Go figure.
eh, you commin back? o.O you can IM me the answer unless you wanna tell the world XD
Old 04-08-2006, 01:37 AM
Old Bee
Stefan is on the forums right now. He won't read this thread and he won't reply to me... It's really disappointing.
Old 04-08-2006, 07:45 AM
Prez56 is on a distinguished road
Either he has it under control, and just isn't saying anything, or he is just ignoring a obviouse problem, hoping it will go away.

2k1 Will never be dead to many. So what, alot of the big players from back in the day are gone, but there will be new players. Ofcourse 2k1 will never be the same, but who says it has too? It could be different, and still be like the old 2k1, at the same time (do you get what im sayin'?). New players means new experiences. I'm sure that the problems on this server aren't exactly easy as stated in an above post, but it isn't impossible. If it is possible to build this whole Graal world pretty much from the ground up, (after ZO ofcourse) then anything is possible. IF theres talent out there, than someone needs to let them embrace it and use it. If there are people willing to help with ANYTHING that needs to be done, than accept the help. But don't say it's dead. giving in to the assumption that It is whats going to kill it.
Old 04-08-2006, 08:04 AM
Enigma
Andy0687 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prez56
I'm sure that the problems on this server aren't exactly easy as stated in an above post,
and restated here, they really are that easy to fix.
Old 04-08-2006, 08:48 AM
Old Bee
Quote:
If there are people willing to help with ANYTHING that needs to be done, than accept the help.
Ehhh you're terribly wrong there. Just because people are willing to help, that doesn't mean it's a good idea to let them. The majority of people wanting to help do not have the skills or talent to make the server better. That doesn't mean there aren't people that could do good work... it's just that 99% of the people willing to help are not good enough to do so.

I'd rather have no 2k1 then let a bunch of talentless people make really stupid stuff and awful scripts and graphics and levels and then release it so 2k1's name can be dragged through the mud even more.
Old 04-08-2006, 08:51 AM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
Quote:
Ehhh you're terribly wrong there. Just because people are willing to help, that doesn't mean it's a good idea to let them. The majority of people wanting to help do not have the skills or talent to make the server better. That doesn't mean there aren't people that could do good work... it's just that 99% of the people willing to help are not good enough to do so.

I'd rather have no 2k1 then let a bunch of talentless people make really stupid stuff and awful scripts and graphics and levels and then release it so 2k1's name can be dragged through the mud even more.
plz sup
Old 04-08-2006, 05:21 PM
Banned
Quote:

bish ill drag you through the mud after you get back from your beach trip...err. yeah

Um I agree though.
Old 04-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Prez56 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

I'm not saying let Joe Blow design a quest and upload it, just because he is bored. I'm sure there is a greater percentage then 1% that have talent, that are willing to do something.
Old 04-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Old Bee
Quote:
I'm not saying let Joe Blow design a quest and upload it, just because he is bored. I'm sure there is a greater percentage then 1% that have talent, that are willing to do something.
You'd be sadly mistaken.
Old 04-08-2006, 07:19 PM
Banned
Quote:
You'd be sadly mistaken.
tru dat...i mean look at konidias he fits into that 99% other range...XD
Old 04-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
How about this them rofl, We say graal2001 is out of order, remove it from classic playerlist for it doesnt draw attention to new graal players. (Who will end up playing that for 5min and quitting graal) Then wait til it gets some more help (Probobly just as lazy as former help) If its good we re-release and all the 20 year old children will be happy!

OR WAIT WE LET IT SIT THERE ON CLASSIC O_O. Wait for some amazing developer, who of course is gonna come along make graal2001 the greatest server ever. Just like we do with all the other servers. I meen just look at their success.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Old Bee
re-release it in 2012... then you can call it 2k1...2
Old 04-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Panda
Lao_Su2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Lao_Su2
Quote:
re-release it in 2012... then you can call it 2k1...2