Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-19-2011, 06:59 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Lord2 View Post
Don't let people on your account, half of the world can't be trusted. ^.-
Those are actually pretty good odds.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:14 AM
Banned
DARKVILLIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DARKVILLIN
1) Konidias - Oasis...Need I say more...
2) Lyndzey - <3
3) CheeTos
4) Rabid
5) Riot (aka: Riot Starter)

and of course...Me...DV (DarkVillin)
Old 04-20-2011, 03:14 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKVILLIN View Post
Oasis...Need I say more?

it was never near completion or released :O?
Old 04-20-2011, 07:04 AM
pokeSMOT is on a distinguished road
1. WvvW0WvvW (My first Graal account :P I want to restore it somehow, but the email server I used is long offline)
2. BaaHok (Old friend from Damasca)
3. XxDaKreepxX (Old friend from Damasca)
4. StealthGohan (Another old account of mine)
5. PrincessChiChi (Ended up dating her IRL)

1. Avalon (Old friend from ages ago)
2. Aylad (Old friend from ages ago)
3. piehax0r (Matt was a dear old friend)
4. HEmanAT (My account when I worked on Bravo Online aka the REAL Era)
5. EspierBlueIX (My first Graal friend)

1. Tyrant316 (One of my longtime best friends IRL. He just got married and I had to make a speech)
2. Ibonic (the 1st GP to jail me for throwing policenets everywhere ages ago)
3. Geovanie (Just an all-around cool dude)
4. Geovanie_Legend (Celebrated his 30th BDay on Damasca)
5. Trunker II (I know he was an NPC, but he was more lifelike than an android)

1. WarCaptain (Was my boss when I worked on Enigma)
2. Cyanide (Was my boss when I worked on Enigma)
3. InfernoDragon (Ran the first guild I joined, "Resistance")
4. RagedWebJAL (Yet another old account of mine)
5. Bomber (Some dude whos ass I kicked in Bomberman on old Cyberjoueur.com site) :P

1. Hotrian (The first NAT I hired on my first server, "Sparitoria")
2. Kevin Azite (The 4th person I hired for "Sparitoria" He said he was going to learn to script, and I hope he succeeded. He seemed really into it)
3. NaS (This was another person I hired, and ended up being my introduction to corrupt Graal staff. I never knew if this was a girl or a guy though, he/she kept saying his/her name was Kelly, but everyone else said it was a guy)
4. coreyrules (This dude, "Elkow Hunter", was the first diehard guild member I've ever known. He was like the mascot of the Kiith-Sa Hunters aka MHX)
5. Stimulin (Aside from his negative history, he was actually a pretty cool dude)

1. Jellyfish (Aside from his negative history, he was actually a pretty cool dude)
2. xJiX (Aside from his negative history, he was actually a pretty cool dude. Also, this was my alter-ego from my darker side)
3. Trooper (Aside from his negative history, he was actually a pretty cool dude)
4. wir3d (Aside from his negative history, he was actually a pretty cool dude)
5. Claritone (Aside from his negative history, he was actually a pretty cool dude)

1. HellRaven (This was the first hacker I knew to make a 180-degree turn into a fully legit player. Props to him for that)
2. Zeromus Hunter (He was the leader of the Kiith-Sa and a cool guy)
3. Stefan (A cool guy that really sucked in soccer behind that one house. Actually, I'm lying. He beat me a few times. I have a ton of respect and admiration for this guy, and I can honestly say that this is one of my role-models in life. Talk **** if you want to, people, but without him, we'd certainly not be here right now. I've met so many friends because of this man, and he deserves an award. He single-handedly managed to create something more addicting than crack.)
4. UNIXMAD (The first video game admin to threaten me about real life jail time. But oddly enough, I never really disliked him, and I actually have respect for him. I never really understood his purpose with Graal until it hit me a few years ago. I have a ton of respect and admiration for this guy. I've grown up.)
5. Yen (Say what you want, but this guy was ahead of his time. A true genius.

1. Puppin (I named my puppy after this guy. If you've seen him, then you'd know what I mean. He gave me my first staff position on Zodiac as a LAT, and I'm forever grateful. My only wish now, is that he clears his schedule to give me my rematch in Chess!!! He beat me 4 years ago, and said he'd give me a rematch, but he's always busy x.x)
2. moisdne (This was the first person I ever met on Zodiac, such a long time ago now.)
3. Seanthien (This guy was in one of my first leveling parties on Zodiac. I think we hit level 10 around the same time, which was a big deal back then.)
4. Obligation (This was the first person on Graal that I just absolutely did not like at all.)
5. You (You are cooler than all these people named, simply because you actually sat there long enough to read my rant.)

I could have named more, but I only wanted to list 5 :P
Old 04-20-2011, 02:28 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeSMOT View Post
Bigass list
List five what? That's freaking 60 people!
Old 04-20-2011, 02:37 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeSMOT View Post
5. PrincessChiChi (Ended up dating her IRL)
Did she play Xone by any chance?
Old 04-20-2011, 03:05 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmeh View Post
List five what? That's freaking 60 people!
If I'm not mistaken, he more or less made the top five lists categorized.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:47 PM
pokeSMOT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Did she play Xone by any chance?
She could have, but I don't remember. I know we were online before any other servers existed and Classic wasn't called "Classic". It was just "Graal". After N-Pulse came out, I played that for a while and ended up working there for a bit. She stayed on Classic Graal, and may have jumped around a bit when other servers came out, but that's when I made my transition to Delteria. So I'm not saying whether she did or didn't, because I'm not certain. I remember getting hired as a Dev on Xone, but like 2 days later, the server came to an undeserved end. It got screwed over hard, and internally. Otherwise, it probably could have become the best Graal Server at the time, as it was really fun to play.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
eh i wouldnt say the best, but it was def my fav. xone 2 was the death of xone but luckily babylon came out soon after and a lot of xone players moved there for a while before quiting. :3
Old 04-20-2011, 08:18 PM
Level Designer
Aknts will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Aknts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
eh i wouldnt say the best, but it was def my fav. xone 2 was the death of xone but luckily babylon came out soon after and a lot of xone players moved there for a while before quiting. :3
Babylon was before Xone I thought. lord_helmut made it long before Xone.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:59 PM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
M1nt was pretty cool, we made some good money together on Graal Kingdoms, Thanks to Jagen :>
Old 04-22-2011, 03:19 AM
Banned
DARKVILLIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DARKVILLIN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknts View Post
Babylon was before Xone I thought. lord_helmut made it long before Xone.
XOne was before Babylon, Babylon was always in the works but was never finished until XOne ended up dying. long time spanky :P
Old 04-22-2011, 09:26 AM
something vague
JinZero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JinZero
Good times ya'll.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKVILLIN View Post
XOne was before Babylon, Babylon was always in the works but was never finished until XOne ended up dying. long time spanky :P
Yeah, this. I also remember them saying XOne was a typo and it should have been Xone. :P
Old 05-19-2011, 11:47 PM
NBK!
Heroin will become famous soon enough
Already posted, but I want to mention another handful of awesome lads: Holy, Deacon, Koh, Digger and Daniel