Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Dustari
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-25-2003, 10:09 PM
Mister 1,000,000
GoZelda will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to GoZelda Send a message via MSN to GoZelda
1:We were both off-tag.
2:If it's bad to PK off-tag, kick out Tasha and Tec. And so many other Dustarians.
3:So Chris can PK off-tag and i can't? lol. Oh yes, you are allies (Nothing personal, Chris)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance
stefan is satan
I am the best.
[URL removed]Music or aural pollution?
Old 09-25-2003, 11:39 PM
Rise of the Classic's
Evil_Lord_Sparda is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Evil_Lord_Sparda
I personally despise pking in any form. And i do show my dissapproval of Tasha and Tec pking too.

Old 09-25-2003, 11:48 PM
Elite Sheep
Satrek2000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Satrek2000
Not rping... I'd say we all do it, I, myself, did it, too, so what's the big deal. The point is, it's hard to find someone, especially in a trading house, who will give a proper rp-reply. And, to get your point across, you resort to "normal" language." Using it somewhere doesn't denies that you rp somewhere else, which kinda defies this threat's point. I try to rp, but sometimes I don't see that possible on screen, as it'd require just too often to explain what rping actually is, plus many players don't have a proper background to roleplay upon. And, as there's nobody on the whole of GK who does rp all the time, who's to throw the first bomy-shell?

Quote:
Originally said by Stefan
*Stefan: is it ok when i leave?
*Stefan: i guess unixmad will not hack the cisco config tonight anymore
Old 09-26-2003, 06:23 AM
busyrobot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by gozen
Uh, no, you complained about someone you dislike. Let chris add who he wants, you're not the king/leader, you shouldn't have a say in it. If you want to worry about scammers then you should probably remove tec rather than congradulate him for scamming. Hypocrite.
You have a problem with me? Fine.
There are a few people I have no respect for that do.
It doesn't bother me.

A) We are supposed to report scammers, that's what I did.
That person, Toran, was a scammer and a lot worse.

B) Regarding Tec, if you really thing that needs re-airing fine:
A Dustarian had monkey sandals, Toran's friend stole them, which toran bought (cheaply I believe) for the purpose of taunting the previous owner. He then flaunted them, LHAO, and gloated over having those items, making comments like "Oh, now you NEVER get them back, well I might return them....NOPE HAHAHA" etc.

to paraphrase.....

Then, he wanted them EAed, gave them to Tec, who took them and returned them to the original owner, no charge, end of story.

There have been no other reports of Tec scamming.

You may not like it, Cadet, but Chris did see fit to remove Toran. No one in Forest has made any actual scamming accusations against Tecumseh.

C) Dustarains do not leave Dustari to PK allies, my policy on this is if an ally member is PKing others (friends in a neutral kingdom or dustarians), you can leave temporarily to PK the aggressor, but you cannot leave just to PK someone for the hell of it.

D) Reni can RP, she was joking around like everyone else does.
I'd love to see what screen shots we'd get of Gozen when he's goofing off if someone saw fit to hound him with the Print Screen button.

Anyway, this thread isn't about RPing, it's a 'Dustari is imperfect and I hate them' thread, and the consensus from what I've read on this thread, seems to be, Gozen calm down a bit.

You are welcome to PM me in the forums or in game if you have any issues you wish to take up with me personally.

I will say again, RPing needs to be stimulated on a gk-wide basis, and I am working on ways to stimulate RPing within Dustari at this time.

"Uh, Professor, are we even allowed in the Forbidden Zone?"
"Why, of course! It's just a name, like the Death Zone or the Zone of No Return. All the zones have names like that in the Galaxy of Terror."
Old 09-27-2003, 05:50 AM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Zurkiba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zurkiba
I would execute that sorry excuse of an ArchDuchess. With a blunt axe.

Dustari is now a mockery and insult to what people such as myself, gryffon, kamuii, aftershock, and many others have worked for.

Nice going
Old 09-27-2003, 06:01 AM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by busyrobot
I will say again, RPing needs to be stimulated on a gk-wide basis, and I am working on ways to stimulate RPing within Dustari at this time.
Here's a novel idea: Remove the people who don't RP.
Old 09-27-2003, 06:23 AM
busyrobot is on a distinguished road
A) Zurk, your blunt old axe is not needed, we prefer to encourage RPing, not strike the fear of marshal law into people's hearts that the RP SS will break their door down if they use the word 'leet' in their playerhouse.

B) Kai, same basic response, that has been done by every kingdom in the past, and none of them RP.

Here is the solution that is already in place, and is actually working, thank you.

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/s...threadid=48273

"Uh, Professor, are we even allowed in the Forbidden Zone?"
"Why, of course! It's just a name, like the Death Zone or the Zone of No Return. All the zones have names like that in the Galaxy of Terror."
Old 09-27-2003, 01:01 PM
foxyrain is on a distinguished road
My gosh Zurk!

Quote:
Originally posted by Zurkiba

Dustari is now a mockery and insult to what people such as myself, gryffon, kamuii, aftershock, and many others have worked for.

Nice going
Henry the VIII strikes again! Rather than teach someone proper RPing, off with their heads!

I hardly think the ArchDuchess is a sorry excuse, but rather a very giving and kind attribute to Dustari. If there were more like her in this game, forums might have more positive statements and less negative regarding others.

Old 09-27-2003, 01:20 PM
foxyrain is on a distinguished road
Re: I thought since Dustari is perfect...

Quote:
Originally posted by gozen
I will show a great example of their roleplaying:

With roleplayers like this it's a wonder why Dustari still has official tags.
Nice big Picture there!

The difference is - Dustarians will correct their errors rather than slash out.

Thankyou for pointing this out to us. We will definitely work on our RP.

Old 09-27-2003, 01:27 PM
Muha_builder is on a distinguished road
some people sicken me they really do...
Old 09-27-2003, 02:00 PM
Elite Sheep
Satrek2000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Satrek2000
Quote:
Originally posted by Zurkiba

If all those are like you (see first half of the quote), then I'm glad to see that you feel insulted. I wouldn't want to share a kingdom with you, seeing how you concider yourself to be better than everyone else, and to be able to judge others without being judged.

Quote:
Originally said by Stefan
*Stefan: is it ok when i leave?
*Stefan: i guess unixmad will not hack the cisco config tonight anymore
Old 09-27-2003, 04:49 PM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Quote:
Originally posted by busyrobot
A) Zurk, your blunt old axe is not needed, we prefer to encourage RPing, not strike the fear of marshal law into people's hearts that the RP SS will break their door down if they use the word 'leet' in their playerhouse.
It's called a title of ARCHDUCHESS.

ArchDuchess usally is right below the royality. Therefore she is a direct representation of the government and of the people. Someone who is highly regarded enough to be given the rank of ArchDuchess SHOULD be the perfect example of the RPing skills of the kingdom of Dustari.

If it was a foot soldier or mage? Yeah sure, I would give them two warnings. But someone so high up should rather be blamed on
A) Themself
B) Who ever gave them that rank

What makes me mad is how someone so unprepared would even be given that rank!

Quote:
Originally posted by Satrek2000

If all those are like you (see first half of the quote), then I'm glad to see that you feel insulted. I wouldn't want to share a kingdom with you, seeing how you concider yourself to be better than everyone else, and to be able to judge others without being judged.
Hi, you misspelt consider.

You wanna know something? I dont care if you judge me, what ever you think is wrong anyway.

Firstly let me tell you about myself.

Zurkiba Warhare, Duke and Admiral of Dustari
Born into Dustari during the Dustari-Zormite wars on 2k1.
Became Duke during the pirate raids.
Destroyed the Pirates, the Zormites, the Samurai for the glory of Dustari.
Head of one of the offical nobility families (None of your nobility is from the direct line of nobles of Dustari)
Became Admiral of Dustari on it's birth on 2k2
Owner of the northern half of Dustari (including Borea)
Created the current naval system of Dustari
Conquerer of Dustari

ok... now if you'll see above... You'll see why I have the RIGHT to complain about this. And dont be mistaken... there are many more things I could've put in there.

I've worked hard for Dustari... probably harder then you... probably harder then your king... probably harder then the king of Dustari on 2k1. I acted as a leader, a general, and an organizer.

So if Dustari on 2k2 is screwing everything up then I should be able to come in and correct you.
Old 09-27-2003, 07:02 PM
Rise of the Classic's
Maybe it was wrong Zurkiba, but everyone slips up sometimes. I did recently anyway. You may have been Absolute Overlord of Astri, being totally in control, and i can also see how you are also dissapointed to see this. But we dont want Dustari to be another Astri...We dont want it to be uptight. We like it to be a nice community for friends to roleplay (?...) in. Astri is different to this era of Dustari
I know the Archduchess and she has proved to be loyal and generous, as she and her family have given their all, money and themselves, to serve Dustari. She should not be tormented and harrassed for one mistake.

Old 09-27-2003, 07:17 PM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Quote:
Originally posted by Evil_Lord_Sparda
Maybe it was wrong Zurkiba, but everyone slips up sometimes. I did recently anyway. You may have been Absolute Overlord of Astri, being totally in control, and i can also see how you are also dissapointed to see this. But we dont want Dustari to be another Astri...We dont want it to be uptight. We like it to be a nice community for friends to roleplay (?...) in. Astri is different to this era of Dustari
I know the Archduchess and she has proved to be loyal and generous, as she and her family have given their all, money and themselves, to serve Dustari. She should not be tormented and harrassed for one mistake.
Why did you change your post?

And as I stated.. someone so high up should be regarded as a great RPer... not a ****ty one.

And I'm disappointed because what I strived for... was to bring a better RP system to 2k2... is being ruined because of people like her and who ever gave her that rank.
Old 09-27-2003, 07:25 PM
Rise of the Classic's
I changed it because i learnt what i didn't know before, having been absent from Kingdoms at that time

And also, just because she slipped up once, does U]not[/U] mean she is not a good Roleplayer.

Last edited by Evil_Lord_Sparda; 09-27-2003 at 07:53 PM..