Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 10-19-2012, 10:00 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Default is better, sorry.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:48 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
VPlusBlue is now the default GUI style, but I will try to add an option for separate gui styles for internal and external windows before release.
Whelp, I'll be on v5 til then.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:08 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
Default is better, sorry.
I know you've been posting like a ***** since you stepped down from manager, but you can stop the "troll" now...I can't even tell when you're serious or not anymore.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:13 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
I can't even tell when you're serious or not anymore.
I can assure you I am very serious, there's just too much white and it's very distracting and some what blinds me if I have the lights off. The Blue looks a lot better, and simple.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:19 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
I can assure you I am very serious, there's just too much white and it's very distracting and some what blinds me if I have the lights off. The Blue looks a lot better, and simple.
I know this, which is why I posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono
If you can make fowlplay4's theme the GUI style for player profiles, the playerlist, PM windows, and F3 options, then that would be a huge improvement.
In general I do agree, it makes the serverlist and the bar on the bottom look like crap. It improves the other windows by a lot though.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:24 PM
a true gentlemen
Okay, if most customization was allowed, then it would probably be a lot better. For now though, I am okay with the default GUI.

Also, did some screen shots, the middle is the best, but I wish there wasn't so much white, it can be very blinding.

Yours:

I can't remember who made this one:

Default:
Old 10-20-2012, 12:01 AM
Ya that's why people asked for the option to set different skins for the different windows. I assume internal will include the "start" bar, main menu, serverlist, etc while external will include profiles, playerlist, pm's, options, etc.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:41 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
That XP one is alright-ish. It has blue scrollbars; instead, VPlusBlue has blue buttons. I can't say which I dislike more, to be honest. Probably the blue scrollbars.
Old 10-20-2012, 02:49 PM
rly don't get why we can't just have a nice GUI. so much graphical talent (aeko, crow, dusty, elk)...collab time? *Crono (GAT Admin)?
Old 10-20-2012, 02:53 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
crow
How come I am on that list?
Old 10-20-2012, 06:10 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
been asking the same thing myself aswell since i only know you as the scripter :P. he probably mixed you with Theodor and the rest of your Atlantis-Team
Old 10-20-2012, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
You can't hide your graphical past from the all-seeing !

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=72144
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=72945

Plus you used to (or still do) give gfx related advice.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:28 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
been asking the same thing myself aswell since i only know you as the scripter :P. he probably mixed you with Theodor and the rest of your Atlantis-Team
No, Crono knows I've been doing some graphics, see:

Quote:
You can't hide your graphical past from the all-seeing !

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=72144
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=72945

Plus you used to (or still do) give gfx related advice.
I'm really not all that good, though. Never was. It is, however, true, that I still give advice.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:02 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
I've been having some problems with a certain account name (presumably because it begins with a number) breaking attr[] values.
For instance, lets say I do this serverside:

PHP Code:
this.attr[3] = "1Death,account2,account3,etc"
When attempting to read this.attr[3] clientside, it would always be read as "1". Only by doing temp.s = @this.attr[3]; could I access the value.

At one point I also attempted to store a list of player IDs rather than accounts, this caused the problem of the attr[] somehow not synchronising to clients while working normally serverside.
Although not specific to the V6 client, this is still a problem.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:18 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure if it's related to the new client Stefan released this afternoon but yay we finally can change internal and external window styles.

Tags
graal v6, windows