Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2006, 11:18 PM
Psionic Youth
Tyhm will become famous soon enough
The more I think about it, the more I realize Races were really just Weapon substitutions. That said, the world doesn't end if you go to the Shrine of Ceres and trade your sword in for a bubble wand. You can belong to whatever guild and nation you choose, you've just opted to specialize in a different weapon. Like dwarves love axes, and like elves love bows. And gnomes love throwin' hammers.

Actually, weather control as a HQ defense makes a weird sorta sense - it's your headquarters, it's rainy if you want it to be rainy. But I also like the idea of bringing the thunder to the enemy...Well, perhaps the Graal of Storms is the only thing that can dispell the storm-warding at the enemy Statue. The Graal of Storms would thus be the Eye of the Storm - a bubble where weather has no effect. Maybe the guilds set up a tornado to keep people out, and the Keeper has to "open the door" for his guild by cutting a hole through the storm long enough for them to take the target.

"Power does not corrupt. Fear corrupts, perhaps the fear of a loss of power."- John Steinbeck
"I'm only acting retarded, what's your excuse?" queried the Gord.
- My pet, the Levelup Gnome

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...&postcount=233