Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Questions about V6
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2007, 10:51 PM
Fiorieiru
ChrisNolan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ChrisNolan
How do people with new accounts get on RC?

Do they use their e-mail address, community name or Graal###### nickname? I know that new accounts can register & login on the forums and support center but how do they get on RC?
Old 07-30-2007, 10:56 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Whats your account on Graal when you right click your name?
Old 07-30-2007, 11:41 PM
Fiorieiru
Graal676965, sadly. It's confusing though... I use "ChrisNolan" as my display name or whatever and it has a * infront of it like it's my account name. I wonder what shows up on the playerlist if you put Display Account instead of Nick Name

And if someone was going to like, invite me to a party on Zodiac... or if a staff member wanted to warp to me.. would they use the Graal###### name or the community name?
Old 07-30-2007, 11:49 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNolan View Post
And if someone was going to like, invite me to a party on Zodiac... or if a staff member wanted to warp to me.. would they use the Graal###### name or the community name?
Probably the Graal###### then.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:31 AM
Wedge has 7 Rep Points :D
Tracker180 is an unknown quantity at this point
the graal###### wasn't a very good idea luckily we are from the time before that! >:]

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()
Old 07-31-2007, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker180 View Post
the graal###### wasn't a very good idea luckily we are from the time before that! >:]
Not at all but too late now.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:17 PM
Fiorieiru
I'm just glad my numbers are easy to remember.. 67 69 65

Old 07-31-2007, 02:29 PM
sdsdfdsfa
ChrizP2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ChrizP2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker180 View Post
Alot of people with the Graal###### accounts were here way before v5, like me

Mines 674779..
Old 08-03-2007, 09:17 AM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
About the Zodiac question, that is something you should ask them directly. Stefan didn't script Zodiac nor does Zodiac really have any involvement with the release of v5 (or any other classic server for that matter).

Sorry I couldn't really be of any help though.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:30 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
The Graal###### is a horrible idea. Someone should start a petition to get it changed.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:37 PM
Rediculously inactive
Horrified is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Horrified Send a message via AIM to Horrified Send a message via MSN to Horrified Send a message via Yahoo to Horrified
Graal###### isn't that bad for when they're still trials...but when you have purchased an account you should be able to change it.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:42 PM
kenyonandelliot is on a distinguished road
True that, dumb idea.. I'd rather have a personalized account name then an account name with graal and 6 digits on it.. Doesn't seem right.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:16 AM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenyonandelliot View Post
True that, dumb idea.. I'd rather have a personalized account name then an account name with graal and 6 digits on it.. Doesn't seem right.
yea it does suck maybe they will change it
Old 08-04-2007, 08:52 AM
Rediculously inactive
Horrified is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Horrified Send a message via AIM to Horrified Send a message via MSN to Horrified Send a message via Yahoo to Horrified
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim5354 View Post
yea it does suck maybe they will change it
What are the chances of that...?
Old 08-06-2007, 10:47 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
We made the system so that you can easily create an account and choose the community name later. That community name will be used for most stuff, the account name is only used by scripts which are not visible to the player. Scripts should display the community name (or nick name) if possible. I can help fixing it on servers if you give me the server name and GUI name or so where it is displaying the account name instead of the community name.