Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-19-2007, 06:38 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
most servers are, GK isn't any different
Zone, Zodiac, Unholy Nation, Era, Valikorlia, and even Classic are well alive.

So you fail aswell.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:06 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post

So you fail aswell.
Active yes, but are they have some of the same problems as GK, alive, but not good.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:23 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Active yes, but are they have some of the same problems as GK, alive, but not good.
That's a matter of opinion.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 06-19-2007, 08:33 PM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
Nothing will be done about GK, so I wouldn't even bother anymore. It's not even about having the will and skill to want to help revive the server, Stefan just won't have it. Hell, I can't even upgrade Zone because Stefan never gives me rights to work on anything. I managed to make my vote kicking system because I was playing a game with a similar system and decided to script one for Zone, but that was all my idea which managed to fly with Stefan.

Stefan wants to be the one to do everything yet he never has the time. Rather a shame to let good servers die out like that, but oh well. You can't really do anything or feel bad about it when you've offered to help countless of times and continue to get shot down. In the end, we all pay the price, which is sad considering so many of us are willing to help.

If Cyberjouers is willing to give up on the servers, then let it be that way. No point on wasting your time and energy on something that just won't go the way you want it to go, especially when you know it won't go the way you want it to go.

I see no point on reupgrading my account when it expires. Of course, I have over 180 days of Gold left, but if nothing changes by then, I won't be reupgrading.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:03 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
I agree with what Gambet says, for once in my life, 100%.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 06-19-2007, 09:57 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post

So you fail aswell.
well alive as in what?

gambet I agree with you.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:10 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
Probably the reason it's doomed to failure is because the strenuous amount of activity required to get ANYTHING good and in the mean time the monsters are owning you and you're losing everything. Also the food bar sets a lot of people off because there is so little things that restore your food level with a good amount unless you dedicated your time to killing just shell thingys.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:41 AM
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
The thing that bothers me the most is when something has a bug, it is not fixed, it is just removed like runes or that armour that didn't weigh you down.
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?
Old 06-20-2007, 05:20 AM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis_wing View Post
Probably the reason it's doomed to failure is because the strenuous amount of activity required to get ANYTHING good and in the mean time the monsters are owning you and you're losing everything. Also the food bar sets a lot of people off because there is so little things that restore your food level with a good amount unless you dedicated your time to killing just shell thingys.
Food isn't a problem. I used my "stealing" skill to go on a quick hunt and get food quickly... a weapon blessed to bile has almost as good of an effect by quickly killing wolves or shell bomys for "food".
Old 06-20-2007, 05:23 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis_wing View Post
food.
Bile/Create food/sustenance (I think) equipment can solve that
Old 06-20-2007, 05:32 AM
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
I try to help when I can, giving new people tools and advice. When I was in Zormite I helped people build houses. But I have noticed that Kingdoms doesn't have the community feel that it once did. I think if stats and items were more realistic and balanced would help.
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?
Old 06-20-2007, 05:44 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
I was going to make a thread about this a while ago, but I figured I wouldn't because I didn't want to get a lot of negative feedback. However, I probably would've agreed a lot with what Gambet has said so far. The lack of updates has come from Cyberjoueurs' mistrust in users as administrators on a good number of servers.

Kingdoms is going nowhere fast. The current admin can do nothing about it, and logs on to idle for a few minutes, and logs off. Sam hasn't logged in for quite some time. No updates have been done since the new battle system, and the update before that was magic and the new Bomboria, which happened close to a year ago. The playercount stays at around 20 each day, but sinks to 2 or 3 late at night, and sometimes to none at all.

I'm trying not to point out individual flaws in the system here, but rather how everything has been handled these past few months. Individual things can be pointed out about the server itself, but unless we look at the root of the problem, nothing will matter.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:16 AM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura aboutgravator has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Yeah, GK has a lot of problems. It's too bad that fixing them wouldn't actually increase the playercount.
So doing nothing would be your plan? I'm probably misunderstanding your post but that's very much what i feel you mean with your comment.

Myself, and many others spoke up about this a few times years ago when a difference could be made, but still, it seemed like only the most hardcore players got what they asked for, some of it decent (new alchamy and magic system) while still other updates are downright unhelpful. (flowerbeds and a non-fuctional weather system?)
Old 06-20-2007, 10:48 AM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Well.. the administration always uses the same argumentation:

People will quit when they loose their items, they worked so hard for.

Maybe thats true, but thats no reason to not bring updates which would improve the Economy of g2k2, make it more playable, like dungeons, and so on.

I think in one year, maximum, the same will happen like it happened to g2k1.
Zone is the successor, and some players will overtake it.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:53 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Just stop upgrading your accounts. They will get the message. Stop logging on, play a different game maybe? Wow, some of you have been playing this game long enough, figured at least some of you would smarten up by now...