Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2010, 04:42 PM
Numba One Stunna
Reese has a little shameless behaviour in the past
New Era

So what all are they exactly doing for the "New Era" and what all do they have done? What is going to be the same?
Old 12-16-2010, 05:10 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Do you mean iphone?x
Old 12-17-2010, 01:00 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
"New Era", or the work that was being done on the Era Dev server died with Chris Vimes.
Old 12-17-2010, 01:50 AM
Numba One Stunna
Reese has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Well then come on Sales get back to work
Old 12-17-2010, 02:12 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
"New Era", or the work that was being done on the Era Dev server died with Chris Vimes.

Although you probably don't want to talk about it, is there a thread or explanation somewhere to as why Chris is gone? I was banned when something happened and I dunno what.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:32 AM
King
Herb_P2P is a glorious beacon of lightHerb_P2P is a glorious beacon of lightHerb_P2P is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
Although you probably don't want to talk about it, is there a thread or explanation somewhere to as why Chris is gone? I was banned when something happened and I dunno what.

he was fired

R.I.P. Travis Fo
Late Night Crew
Old 12-17-2010, 02:59 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
All drama and what not is in here.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134260194
Old 12-17-2010, 03:27 AM
Ez
Fogell is on a distinguished road
TBH I don't see what makes Era iPhone so much more special than Classic iPhone, just another server made for the iPhone that you can already play on your PC...
Old 12-17-2010, 03:38 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogell View Post
TBH I don't see what makes Era iPhone so much more special than Classic iPhone, just another server made for the iPhone that you can already play on your PC...
The content will be way better than classic iPhone. Guns, custom hp system, gang bases, cars, and jobs to make money.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:39 AM
Banned
WhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogell View Post
I don't think this thread ended up being about Era iPhone, but since this comment is made, I think it is worth mentioning that Classic iPhone was really made entirely differently from how the original Classic ever was, and definitely nothing like how the current Classic is being made.

If Era iPhone ends up being fully planned and such, then I imagine it'd actually do far better the Classic iPhone just due to the lack of planning on Classic iPhone's side.
Old 12-18-2010, 08:21 AM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
anything that involves the word era sucks, no matter what
Old 12-18-2010, 10:04 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
The content will be way better than classic iPhone. Guns, custom hp system, gang bases, cars, and jobs to make money.
and a cops/robbers/gangsters mode!!! osnap
Old 12-18-2010, 03:41 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
osnap!
Old 12-18-2010, 04:01 PM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
you should come back to real era, get manager on real era, make real era better cause real era should be better than iphone era.

Not that sales is doing a bad job, he's just not as active as you. And Wasser honestly doesn't know what he's doing.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:22 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donark View Post
you should come back to real era, get manager on real era, make real era better cause real era should be better than iphone era.

Not that sales is doing a bad job, he's just not as active as you. And Wasser honestly doesn't know what he's doing.
Why? So he can work for ungrateful PC Players who easily have a problem with every change made ever and exist only to complain about Era?