Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 04:01 AM
That guy with a beard
PrinceOfKenshin has a spectacular aura about
This is getting out of hand

Okay i am furious, i was just browsing through the subscriptions because i was planning on buying a server then i realize that 6 months for a server is $76.04. That is insane it was 60 for 6 months. Graal has become way too greedy! That is about 12 dollars a month, yes i know i seem to be rambling on about 16 dollars difference but what do i gain with that 16 extra dollars?

Quote:
Game Master (Server): Greetings PrinceOfKenshin, there are new posts on the forums that demand your urgent attention! God speed, the fate of the world is in your hands. If you fail, middle earth will forever be in the darkness and your children will be enslaved by McKain.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:15 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Prices go up.
It's life.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-24-2008, 04:22 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
What crop is failing to make these prices raise? What war is interrupting these imports? Aside from the cyberjoueurs bank, what is the purpose for the price raise?
Old 06-24-2008, 05:15 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
What crop is failing to make these prices raise? What war is interrupting these imports? Aside from the cyberjoueurs bank, what is the purpose for the price raise?
Declining value of the dollar.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:16 AM
That guy with a beard
PrinceOfKenshin has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Prices go up.
It's life.
Yes but i didn't hear why the prices are going up. It's crazy, i mean Graal was meant for kids that are 13+, how could a 13 year old afford 76 dollars. I would understand if graal was FINALLY releasing Graal3D.

Quote:
Game Master (Server): Greetings PrinceOfKenshin, there are new posts on the forums that demand your urgent attention! God speed, the fate of the world is in your hands. If you fail, middle earth will forever be in the darkness and your children will be enslaved by McKain.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:20 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfKenshin View Post
Yes but i didn't hear why the prices are going up. It's crazy, i mean Graal was meant for kids that are 13+, how could a 13 year old afford 76 dollars. I would understand if graal was FINALLY releasing Graal3D.
Probably because everything else is going up because of the ridiculous gas prices. The American dollar isnt worth crap.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-24-2008, 05:39 AM
Banned
TheFisherman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheFisherman
greed
Old 06-24-2008, 05:41 AM
Empress Door the Unhinged
Door is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to behold
The value of the American dollar has more to do with the Chinese economy than it does with our economy.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:41 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Yes but i didn't hear why the prices are going up.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:42 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
They changed to Euro cause your American dollar sucks arse! CJ was losing money because of this. Now CJ gets the money they should have originally gotten while you Americans suffer because of your **** dollar.

Just to make sure, YOUR AMERICAN DOLLAR IS ****HOUSE. DEAL WITH IT. The ignorance of some of you fools....
Old 06-24-2008, 05:54 AM
Coder
Programmer has a spectacular aura aboutProgrammer has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Programmer Send a message via MSN to Programmer Send a message via Yahoo to Programmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
They changed to Euro cause your American dollar sucks arse! CJ was losing money because of this. Now CJ gets the money they should have originally gotten while you Americans suffer because of your **** dollar.

Just to make sure, YOUR AMERICAN DOLLAR IS ****HOUSE. DEAL WITH IT. The ignorance of some of you fools....
Hey, It's not our damn fault. Some idiot got into the Oval Office and screwed this up with the damned war in Iraq, and it's not even being fought in Iraq anymore!

Bush ruined our economy, and it's not going to recover any time soon.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:56 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Barack Obama for '08 .

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 06-24-2008, 06:18 AM
Empress Door the Unhinged
Door is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Programmer View Post
Hey, It's not our damn fault. Some idiot got into the Oval Office and screwed this up with the damned war in Iraq, and it's not even being fought in Iraq anymore!

Bush ruined our economy, and it's not going to recover any time soon.

just... lol
Old 06-24-2008, 09:05 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Okay i am furious, i was just browsing through the subscriptions because i was planning on buying a server then i realize that 6 months for a server is $76.04. That is insane it was 60 for 6 months. Graal has become way too greedy! That is about 12 dollars a month, yes i know i seem to be rambling on about 16 dollars difference but what do i gain with that 16 extra dollars?
If you think about it, what can you get with an extra $16? A couple meals at McDonalds?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post

You act like it's our fault we have idiots running the country.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:34 AM
my name isn't bold, HA!
NeoJenova will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NeoJenova Send a message via Yahoo to NeoJenova
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
You act like it's our fault we have idiots running the country.
I blame Florida!

Closed Thread