Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-08-2013, 02:54 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Delteria Update v1.2

Although we have been getting tossed around like a bad sack of potatoes we haven't stopped development. We actually started to work harder so I would like to show you the new features introduced to Delteria.

~Kingdom Enchantments~
Although there is a good chance kingdoms won't be accessible on release we added Enchantment Chambers to kingdoms. Kingdoms are allowed to Enchant Items (1 Enchantment Per a Item). These enhancements will cost enchantment points that are gained from EXP when you're maxed in level.

~Socket Enchantments~
Players can now socket there items WIth Runes, to give them special enhancements. ( Some items can have up to 3 Sockets or there is a small chance you can pick up a already socketed item).

~Crafting~
When killing bosses you can obtain recipes and these recipes allow you to craft all sorts of Items, Runes, Potions , Gear etc. When The title has a strike thru it that means you don't have all the required materials to create that Item.

*P.S
No Background GUI is finished yet besides the Enchantment table GUI for kingdoms.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 07-08-2013, 04:50 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
i know you say your user interface isnt done but i just wanted to reiterate that its horrid and make my ****ing eyes bleed. like i need to goto the emergency room bloody. please change that **** and your font you ****ing **** **** *******
Old 07-08-2013, 04:56 AM
knightfire35 is on a distinguished road
Looks pretty good, looking forward to playing it. Just hoping for a PC release.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:16 AM
Global Administration
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
i know you say your user interface isnt done but i just wanted to reiterate that its horrid and make my ****ing eyes bleed. like i need to goto the emergency room bloody. please change that **** and your font you ****ing **** **** *******
Again like I said it isn't done, If you look at the enchanted background most of our GUI interfaces will be similar (Those 2 circles actually counter spin) and look really cool. ONly thing I don't like about the font is the gray and white make sit hard to read, but the Backgrounds are changing so that might not be the case soon. But as far as the the font goes I like it alot. Its really hard to choose a good font thats actually somewhat readable on graal.
[email protected]

Old 07-08-2013, 06:34 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Font is hard to read on that background.

I feel like you're contradicting yourself a lot. You keep saying that Delteria is finished and ready to be released on iOS, but then you say that there's a bunch of stuff that isn't finished. Which is it?
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:18 AM
Global Administration
? Just because we're finished and ready for iOS doesn't mean there isn't going to be new Major updates. Delteria was ready before these updates, and these updates just bring more entertainment to the players. Nothing from what I said is "contradiction". Everything prior to this new amazing update is ready to go. But why wait around? So we decided to continue to do what we enjoy doing, and thats working on delteria.
I believe your comment has nothing to do with this post, its not even constructive criticism besides your first line which I happen to agree. I'm not sure if you missed the part where I said "only thing I don't like about the font is the gray and white makes it hard to read", which I clearly pointed out. But hopefully we can fix this when the GATs are finished with the rest of the backgrounds.

Delteria was ALREADY approved by apple for the app store (tested) and we have Beta Codes so that a few staff can log on there idevices directly. I feel delteria is heading in the right direction, and we will continue to update delteria while we play out stefans waiting game.

Quote:
knightfire35
Looks pretty good, looking forward to playing it. Just hoping for a PC release.
I appreciate the positive feedback, we're taking some volunteers to give us input on how the enchanting system and socket system should be improved, [email protected] with the subject you want to help with.
[email protected]

Last edited by MysticalDragon; 07-08-2013 at 09:31 AM..
Old 07-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
I highly doubt Delteria will ever see the light of the mobile platform. Sad to see all of your time wasted in that project.
You're just mad because you were removed :3

I think it's more than safe to say that over the past couple of years the Delterian team has proven their commitment to Delteria and releasing the server on a mobile platform more than enough, and we don't plan on stopping any time soon, and nor does Stefan now he's shown his interest.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Global Administration
Quote:
I couldn't really care less Emera.

Delteria got hyped way to much, and wont success on the facebook platform like the other iPhone/mobile games. Which means it wont be enough for unixmad to move it on mobile.
Delterias success isn't dependent on how well it does on Facebook, Unixmad just wants it released there first. He already invested in the app for the idevice, which is a lot more then kingdoms has accomplished.
[email protected]

Old 07-08-2013, 04:30 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Looking cool, glad to see you guys still working on it with fun (I guess)!

Quote:
I highly doubt Delteria will ever see the light of the mobile platform. Sad to see all of your time wasted in that project.
Then you can stop iKingdoms already
Old 07-08-2013, 07:59 PM
Global Administration
There is a difference between constructive criticism then saying the project is going to fail because you dislike the project. Almost every Idea i take into consideration, example compare the GUIs (Qmenu and Outlook) from the first time i posted. Most players disliked it badly, so we changed it dramatically. Almost everything the players asked we changed, weather we liked those changes or not. So i don't mind the negative feedback (constructive criticism), but Nico makes no points at all. I can't control if players want to be Over hyped about the project but we faithfully post updates on Facebook, Graalians and occasionally on these forums. Nothing wrong about that, its actually a great advertisement strategy.
[email protected]

Last edited by MysticalDragon; 07-08-2013 at 08:24 PM..
Old 07-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Looks great. From what I've seen, its obvious a great deal of work has gone into this server. None of these people insulting the game really have any room to talk, as they are just sitting at their computer not doing anything constructive to help Graal. I like what I see, and I can't wait until I see more updates. This is only server I am remotely following.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:33 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Sorry that I had to delete some posts, I don't know why there are always some people who need to spread negative energy.

The updates look nice. The main reason for not launching on iOS first is that it's easier to launch on platforms where we can experiment more (PC/Mac, Facebook) to see if everything is working fine and players like it. Delteria has made great progress, it's much easier to access by new players now.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:34 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Good to see the delteria team progress even furthur! Sad to see some players (and in this case manager -.-') post so negatively. I think it's jealousy.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:05 AM
Registered Pirate Ghost
Gos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to behold
I'm sorry to say, but I think that enchantment background looks really bad. The character on it looks like it was drawn by a child, which brings it down. The other stuff looks good though.

This is the only thing on Graal at the moment that keeps me excited, and that's because it sounds like it's going to be released on PC as well as the other platforms and seems to be rather well done. I hope the combat systems are as good as the server looks good.

My biggest fear about this server is that it's only going to be a bunch of eye candy, but it seems promising.

Thanks for the update!
Old 07-09-2013, 01:46 AM
Global Administration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gos_pira View Post
I'm sorry to say, but I think that enchantment background looks really bad. The character on it looks like it was drawn by a child, which brings it down. The other stuff looks good though.

This is the only thing on Graal at the moment that keeps me excited, and that's because it sounds like it's going to be released on PC as well as the other platforms and seems to be rather well done. I hope the combat systems are as good as the server looks good.

My biggest fear about this server is that it's only going to be a bunch of eye candy, but it seems promising.

Thanks for the update!
I actually really like the enchanted background (it also has a animation part to it). Oh and it was drawn by a kid :P, but delteria always had that cartoony feel. So I personally feel it just fits in perfectly. But we're allowing volunteers to test the content and give us input on what should be changed.
[email protected]