Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-30-2005, 07:35 PM
Supreme Dictator
xManiamaNx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to xManiamaNx Send a message via Yahoo to xManiamaNx
I wasa bored, so I decided to check out this 'wonderful' server.

Where do I start... hmm.
In the 5-10 minutes I was there, I had to use unstick me 5 times. There is no map that I can see. The levels are terrible compared to todays standards. There is no map that I can find. There are many level links that warp you on to a wall or in to a level that you can't turn around and get back out of. There is also a lot of stolen gfx...

I found many of Era's minerals on this server
I found Era's Event House sign
I found the slide from UN
I found the billboards from UN
I found an event coin that I know I have seen somehere else.. i just cant remember where.
and I've also found Shaded Legends trees.

Maybe it is a good thing that I am a ghost and most npcs will not load for me.

vvvvvvvv
Quote:
sl trees removed, slide is not UN only, minerals not 'everywhere' =/ you forgot to mention the origional gfx and ganis really, you peole are so thick headed that you can only look at the bad? how bout the oriogional weapons and levels that make up 99.9999999% of the server. if you have a bias oppinion before you try it, then keep it to yourself. most of the gfx that i did not make are servering as place holders until i am done god...
I still saw SL trees, so they were not removed.Slide I have only seen on UN. It may be public domain, its still silly though. I never said Era's minerals were everywhere, but they are there in one of the levels on your overworld. I saw no original GFX.. wait I did, the FAQ house sign, which is one fo the worst thigns I have ever seen. I saw no original ganis, but that is probably because I am a ghost, so I only saw the ghost gani. The levels certainly are original, I have seen nothing like them for many years. Can't give an opinion ont he weapons, as I never saw them.

Quote:
and none of the links put you on a wall, the links are not working b/c not all the levels are uploaded yet... and for a pic with such a large head, it's strange that you act like there's nothing inside of it
I was getting warped on walls of levels that EXISTED. I was also walking through doors and ending up like 3 tiles away from the door.
How is my avatar relevant to *anything*?

Play Maloria Now: [2.3] [3]
Maloria Website

Last edited by xManiamaNx; 07-30-2005 at 08:36 PM..
Old 07-30-2005, 08:04 PM
Banned
excaliber7388 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to excaliber7388
sl trees removed, slide is not UN only, minerals not 'everywhere' =/ you forgot to mention the origional gfx and ganis really, you peole are so thick headed that you can only look at the bad? how bout the oriogional weapons and levels that make up 99.9999999% of the server. if you have a bias oppinion before you try it, then keep it to yourself. most of the gfx that i did not make are servering as place holders until i am done god...
Old 07-30-2005, 08:21 PM
Banned
and none of the links put you on a wall, the links are not working b/c not all the levels are uploaded yet... and for a pic with such a large head, it's strange that you act like there's nothing inside of it
Old 07-30-2005, 08:56 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystic2k
Everything is basically off zelda except its changed a bit in this game. And sparrings not everything, to my opinion its pretty ***. I play games because of the fun quests, and zelda is my example. Go buy wrestling games instead if you dont like the adventure in the game and go straight to the action, sure pking is fun but quests are better. Dont start dissing his server if you havent noticed it is still under development which means theres changes to come. And jacob id like to see a server you made before you come here trying to diss this server.
You probably just suck at Sparring.

And since when is making a server have anything to do with insulting another one? You can use common sense to insult things that are retarded.

And you're "Story-line" so far sounds like everything else that's already made. I'd much rather play SL.
Old 07-30-2005, 09:54 PM
mystic2k is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mystic2k
im actually good at it. Its a matter of hiting your keys quickly, wow thats great skill. Well his server is under development, are you retarded, its under DEVLOPMENT. Which means it might not stay the same. Since you love sparring so much why dont you go play it.
Old 07-30-2005, 10:18 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Quote:
im actually good at it. Its a matter of hiting your keys quickly, wow thats great skill. Well his server is under development, are you retarded, its under DEVLOPMENT. Which means it might not stay the same. Since you love sparring so much why dont you go play it.
What do you think quests are? "Move the block and pause before the arrow hits you OHNOEZ" and I can assure you, that unless you have 1800 rate average you are not a good sparrer. Sparring takes movement and skill, quests take a keyboard and a (FAQ).
Old 07-30-2005, 10:31 PM
all i see in the point of osparring is moving your arrows really fast so the person gets confused. WOW. i have 1400 rate cuz i dont spar very much, because like i said its pretty ****ty. Quests are usually going on adventures throughout the overworld and fighting the villain. Thats pretty fun. And just because Excal is starting a playerworld, you expect it to fit your needs. Not all playerworlds are good enough. Doomsday is **** too.
Old 07-30-2005, 10:58 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Quote:
all i see in the point of osparring is moving your arrows really fast so the person gets confused. WOW. i have 1400 rate cuz i dont spar very much, because like i said its pretty ****ty. Quests are usually going on adventures throughout the overworld and fighting the villain. Thats pretty fun. And just because Excal is starting a playerworld, you expect it to fit your needs. Not all playerworlds are good enough. Doomsday is **** too.
You don't understand anything do you.

Yes, I do intend the playerworld to fit my needs, because I'm a type of player that represents 50% of most Graal players. I'm a Playerkiller, which is what makes graal fun. The other percentage is the dev. people (25%) and then there's noobs (Like yourself) who like to wear anime heads, pretend their Link, and put all their friends in their nicknames.
Old 07-30-2005, 11:15 PM
i highly doubt it. You cant be that much of the players with how much your iq is atm, tell me how old you are? Your such a hurtful person with your "insults". Noobie is such a hurtful world, too bad i dont have any of that since everything in my profile is blank. How stupid do you feel now? I really hate people like you coming through everywhere trying to diss everything thats not good enough for you. And trying to diss people who might not be as good as you are in any of developing sections.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:07 AM
Banned
actually, i must agree, sparring takes a certain level of skill, srry mystic i tried to make the quests feel like sparring, with smarter baddies and some quests ARE spars and for those who looked over some levels and went "yawn" i must say that you havn't felt the action, difficulty and fun of the levels...maybe b/c you havn't played yet? all i'm saying is, play it before you say anything, and the storyline has never before seen twists plus the levels arn't borring, and there ARE origional gfx, like the sign in the 2nd pic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	darkrival2pic.png
Views:	85
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	32891   Click image for larger version

Name:	main1pic.png
Views:	92
Size:	149.0 KB
ID:	32892  
Old 07-31-2005, 12:11 AM
Banned
and i will point out the fact that mystic is not a noob, he's wise enough to play before judging , and he lacks the mindless noob personality (and don't you dare call me a noob, i've been with graal since the beggining)
Old 07-31-2005, 04:07 AM
Developer
Doahh_p2p is on a distinguished road
Whoever said those levels were crap were right
Old 07-31-2005, 04:32 AM
Era Developer
Bl0nkt will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Bl0nkt
What are you talking about guys? Everything on this server is original.

Take this for example:

I love this pic. This is me deep inside the lair of Wall Mart.

You could see the pixel shading in the bed is similar to that of his FAQ sign:

Odaym, Wall Mart warped me onto a blocking tent.

Last edited by Bl0nkt; 07-31-2005 at 04:45 AM..
Old 07-31-2005, 05:12 AM
Supreme Dictator
xManiamaNx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to xManiamaNx Send a message via Yahoo to xManiamaNx

The bed in that picture is stolen from Maloria. Remove it from your server.

Play Maloria Now: [2.3] [3]
Maloria Website

Old 07-31-2005, 06:00 AM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro
You don't understand anything do you.

Yes, I do intend the playerworld to fit my needs, because I'm a type of player that represents 50% of most Graal players. I'm a Playerkiller, which is what makes graal fun. The other percentage is the dev. people (25%) and then there's noobs (Like yourself) who like to wear anime heads, pretend their Link, and put all their friends in their nicknames.
There are also the community players that sit around and do things like events...

Quote:
Originally Posted by excaliber7388
actually, i must agree, sparring takes a certain level of skill, srry mystic i tried to make the quests feel like sparring, with smarter baddies and some quests ARE spars and for those who looked over some levels and went "yawn" i must say that you havn't felt the action, difficulty and fun of the levels...maybe b/c you havn't played yet? all i'm saying is, play it before you say anything, and the storyline has never before seen twists plus the levels arn't borring, and there ARE origional gfx, like the sign in the 2nd pic
And god dammit it is spelled O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L