Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 06:05 AM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
Maloria...playerworld being punished wrongfully?

This thread was made for discussion, not for arguments. So do not slander.

In recent weeks, I've been hearing complaints against the administration/high staff of Maloria.

Two players, one whom is a Playerworld Administrator and an accompanied player has pressed charges of harassment and claiming that the playerworlds is not going through development, therefore, the administration/high staff should be removed/re-done.

Why am I taking part in this? I would like to come to a final outcome of this matter. I do not think Maloria has done something that can be claimed as "wrong". Therefore, I would like to hear some input from Maloria's players or some GraalOnline Communication forum participates on this subject.

Question: Has Maloria's administration/high staff not brought development to this playerworld? If not, can you give examples to support your reasoning? I see Maloria be developed quite often.

Argument: The Maloria administration/high staff have not developed on the playerworld. It is believed that the administration/high staff are only working on the development playerworld and not paying attention to main playerworld.

Isn't that the point? To release new content to test there and what not? Anyways, I have yet to see an opposing argument to this? My reasoning being, the claims that these two players have complained about are just...illogical. How do these two know the future plans the administration/high staff are planning? If not, you can't really just make a complaint without knowing for a fact. Just because you haven't heard the plans, doesn't mean nothing is happening.

That's my first question, I will not ask another question until I have enough input on this question first.
Old 06-24-2005, 06:11 AM
Maloria Staff
goalieboy_01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to goalieboy_01
FYI those of you who say the main server has no development being done on it, that is partially true because we are basically remaking Maloria, a new overworld of 1024 levels is made and being detailed and new systems that will work along with V4 of Graal are being made using the new Particle Engine, GScript 2 and many other features. So there is a full conversion of NPCs so that we can bring you a more secure and user-friendly maloria...Along with that we (not myself because I cant script to save my life) are making our own type of Mudlib and alot of work is going into it.
Old 06-24-2005, 06:13 AM
Unholy Nation
Quote:
Originally Posted by goalieboy_01
FYI those of you who say the main server has no development being done on it, that is partially true because we are basically remaking Maloria, a new overworld of 1024 levels is made and being detailed and new systems that will work along with V4 of Graal are being made using the new Particle Engine.
My point exactly. The complaints are falsed, since the complainers have not seen the progress being made, therefore coming to a conclusion that nothing is being done.
Old 06-24-2005, 06:14 AM
British Guy
pacMASTA has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to pacMASTA Send a message via MSN to pacMASTA
Well from classic maloria to the current released version it has gone a long way and this new version of maloring using the new enchancments in scripts, This new release of Maloria will become another milestone in Maloria history.

addon:
Woo its my 200th Post, and nicely put (Refering to Post Under)
Old 06-24-2005, 06:17 AM
Era GFX
Xzerowing is on a distinguished road
Those who complain have no idea what's going on and should be smacked across the face with a dirty condom. Also, they need to realize that 90% of the players on maloria are AGAINST these complaints. The complaints are from a very small group of people. Those who disagree with us go on maloria, take a poll almost everyone will agree with me.

Yay
Old 06-24-2005, 06:20 AM
Unholy Nation
Keep posting your own thought about the first question.

Now for the second question.

Question/Subject: Sexual Harassment

Claims/Complaint: Apparently a "rape" gani was used on one of these complainers. The gani consisted of another player animation "humping" the player with the player animation's head and body.

Is that really sexual harassment? Nothing was said, an animation was done. GraalOnline has players who do this constantly. The question still exists, is it sexual harassment? I think these two complainers have a mind thinking negative. Pixels doing other pixels in an animation...quite interesting to see how you bring this as a complaint when you refuse to post in a public, logged setting where people can go against your complaints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzerowing
Those who complain have no idea what's going on and should be smacked across the face with a dirty condom. Also, they need to realize that 90% of the players on maloria are AGAINST these complaints. The complaints are from a very small group of people. Those who disagree with us go on maloria, take a poll almost everyone will agree with me.
Maloria can see this.

It's funny...I heard these two complainers say the Maloria supports their complains, but it seems to be only two players? One being apart of the Playerworld Administration...seems kind of odd. Well, back on subject. If Maloria doesn't complain, Maloria is being punished for no reason so far.

Further along the lines of this discussion, both these members say, "The Maloria players are not apart of this dicussion and only involve staff."

Doesn't that seem kind of wrong? Maloria is a playerworld for the players.

So if you believe players are supporting you and then the players' opinions don't matter, then what is being said exactly?
Old 06-24-2005, 06:22 AM
British Guy
Wow that gani is way old i believe i first saw it on NPULSE or Babylon... but all it really is the sprites of grab then pull sprites... Kinda Childish i dont consider it Sexual Hurassment and i believe the person was punished for this.

ADDON:
I mean on most games their thigns like these for example on most FPS people crouch then standa nd call this teabaging lol...
Old 06-24-2005, 06:28 AM
Unholy Nation
To answer questions on why I made this post.

I just think this is a thought to relate to my "Global Playerworld Rules" thread. It's starting to get quite serious if these issues keep carrying on.

I support Maloria all the way with the progressed I've seen. In the past, I bought Maloria a development playerworld to create the current place. It may seem biased that I'm siding with Maloria's administration/high staff because I did this, though, I'm not seeing any connection of logic in the complaints.
Old 06-24-2005, 06:32 AM
Velox Cruentus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Velox Cruentus Send a message via AIM to Velox Cruentus
Add on:

Is it fair to even moderate a server according to the rate of development they currently are at? Is it fair that you lose all the server's work you've done in the past due to inactivity? If so... What happens to the person who actually bought the playerworld?

I see it as: It is their server, their work. They can update it, or not, as they deem fit. Graal Kingdoms hasn't had any major updates in a LONG time. Why are Gold Servers any different from the classic rules?
Old 06-24-2005, 06:36 AM
Unholy Nation
GraalOnline has given Maloria a development playerworld to allow Maloria to develop.

It seems as, when Stefan set up this development playerworld for Maloria, he believed that Maloria did deserve one.

The development and progress has grealty increased, though many players have not seen it, so you can't come to a conclusion without having proof.

I'm awaiting for the opposing arguments...especially by the two who have complained.

I would post logs, but posting logs is illegal on the forums.

The point is, if Maloria's players are not complaining, how come one global staff member and a player (whom have a close relationship...though, won't get into that) should speak for it all?

Apparently, player's opinions don't matter to this global, but Maloria's administration/high staff/staff are dedicating their work into Maloria for the players.

Isn't that the job of the Playerworld Administration? To solve issues with playerworlds that effect the gameplay?

I don't see something effecting Maloria's gameplay.

Only since the complaints have been thrown around...that's when it's been effecting gameplay.

Maloria's playes are being neglected, this forum thread is supposed to change that.

I think Maloria is seriously being wrongfully punished.
Old 06-24-2005, 06:52 AM
British Guy
And Calani is complaing on delayed development but her and her friends have delyed it just because of this argument work is still geting done but its taking longer cause every other day staff have to log on to tend to Calani and her friends before she becomes a nussence to players driving them away.

addon:
Reffering to maniaman very true their used to be a 70-80player peak now its droped 50-60 peak
Old 06-24-2005, 06:54 AM
Supreme Dictator
xManiamaNx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to xManiamaNx Send a message via Yahoo to xManiamaNx
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacMASTA
...before she becomes a nussence to players driving them away.
She has already been driving them away, it seems... and yes, this has been delaying development on v3. D:

Play Maloria Now: [2.3] [3]
Maloria Website

Old 06-24-2005, 08:02 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Last I heard about Maloria was from Ajira, who was re-making their mudlib. That's obviously development.
Old 06-24-2005, 02:49 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Can anybody say...owned?
Old 06-24-2005, 03:36 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
This is an issue between globals and staff of the Playerworld, if you would like to make a thread discussing the Developement of Maloria, fine....but discussing global issues is to be done outside of the forums.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Closed Thread